Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85643 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1245 on: September 19, 2016, 10:50:20 pm »

Mega grins at Wario in response, snatching the sack casually out of the air and letting the momentum sling it over her shoulder. She also grabs the Zielon Wallet out of the air, which turns into a little turquoise, cloud-patterned pouch with a long strap -- she looks at it with approval, slings the strap around her neck, and then finagles the pouch under the cloth that is under her kebaya and is covering her chest. She then pops the sack open, and calls out to the other Cazadores: "Hey, I'm making satay. Anyone want some?"

"Satay? Never heard of it, is it tasty?"

Kelly stares at the pony and you hear a little sound of joy coming from her like a childhood dream was fulfilled before she seems to regain composure nervously rubbing their throat and in her raspy tone sounding excited and friendly stuttering slightly
"I-Im Kelly Baler....are you actually twilightsparkle..?"

Twilight turns, slightly shocked at that, before saying, "Y-yes, I am a talking pony. It's still a shock to see that be a rarity, no pun intended...it's nice to meet you, Kelly. Um, if I'm not prodding, what's the mask for?", she says, a smile on her face collapsing into an inquisitive face.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:16:05 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: September 19, 2016, 10:50:53 pm »

Mega grins at Wario in response, snatching the sack casually out of the air and letting the momentum sling it over her shoulder. She also grabs the Zielon Wallet out of the air, which turns into a little turquoise, cloud-patterned pouch with a long strap -- she looks at it with approval, slings the strap around her neck, and then finagles the pouch under the cloth that is under her kebaya and is covering her chest. She then pops the sack open, and calls out to the other Cazadores: "Hey, I'm making satay. Anyone want some?"
Wario furrows his eyebrows. "Does it have garlic in it?"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: September 19, 2016, 10:59:30 pm »

Very shortly after heading into the library, Frisk returns, and talks to Woodsworth. "Uh, hey, Woodsworth? I feel... kinda scared. I don't think this is something I want to do. I don't want to have to be put in situations like this again. Sorry, I just... can't."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: September 19, 2016, 11:02:03 pm »

Kelly quietly takes the mask off revealing a slightly nicked jaw and mouth but nothing really serious or deforming and in a very raspy tone much softer as well she smiles.
"It's from home my world is pretty toxic outside the town's and city's so we use them when we need to leave town and get food and supply's...and it makes my voice a little louder."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: September 19, 2016, 11:05:36 pm »

@ATH: The player consensus is that characters would not have knowledge of one another before the events of the game, to promote fairness.

Very shortly after heading into the library, Frisk returns, and talks to Woodsworth. "Uh, hey, Woodsworth? I feel... kinda scared. I don't think this is something I want to do. I don't want to have to be put in situations like this again. Sorry, I just... can't."

"You're going home? Aww. :c
Well okie, I'll set up the portal in the room you first arrived here in. Just step inside there when your ready."

Woodsworth slowly floats off.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 19, 2016, 11:09:23 pm »

Frisk briefly approaches Twilight, and gives her a small wave, signalling their leave. "Seeya."

They do the same with Anna, before stepping in the portal, returning home.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 19, 2016, 11:09:50 pm »

"I can make a kind with garlic. And satay is a kind of skewered meat we make in Indonesia, though there are lots of kinds. It is good though, good enough to basically be our national dish!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: September 19, 2016, 11:11:43 pm »

Samson nods and gives a thumbs up.
"Sounds good. Welp, I'm going to see what it's like planet side then!"
Samson goes to do look for a knife shop.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: September 19, 2016, 11:14:33 pm »

"Well, if it has garlic in it, I'm not gonna turn down a free meal! I'll be sure to show up for dinner—just let me store this thing somewhere I won't have to worry about one of these chumps stealing it!"

Wario heads back to his dorm, where he stores the idol under his bed.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: September 19, 2016, 11:15:09 pm »

Twilight looks at her slightly alarmed, before saying, "W-Wow, that sounds terrible. Why is your home like that? Atmospheric problem? Natural Disaster?", she says, her face falling into a troubled version of her usually jovial expression scientific wonderment.

Frisk briefly approaches Twilight, and gives her a small wave, signalling their leave. "Seeya."

"F-Frisk? Wa-", but she can't finish as she already steps through. Twilight simply bows her head, a frown emerging from her muzzle.

"I can make a kind with garlic. And satay is a kind of skewered meat we make in Indonesia, though there are lots of kinds. It is good though, good enough to basically be our national dish!"

"Oh! S-sorry. Like I said, Equestrians aren't raised to eat meat, since most of our animals are quite intelligent. Plus, it would probably wreck my appetite and cause potential health problems for a slew of reasons. Sorry!"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 19, 2016, 11:25:07 pm »

"Atmospheric I believe toxic gases are really abundant due to geysers and other stuff on the ground and in nearby space luckily our towns and citys are mostly shielded were slowly letting in small concentrations over the yesrs and decades apparently to hopefully grow a resistance to it a side effect so far is raspy voices."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: September 19, 2016, 11:26:52 pm »

Anna's Zielon Wallet just becomes a UI element.

Because SBURB is weird.

"It was still a life, even if it was parasitic.  We should try more than this..."

"It was not a life, just the illusion of one. A video game may appear to have sentient beings and an organic world, but ultimately it is a series of colors and sounds produced by a programmed machine."
"You do realize I've been living in SBURB for...Far too long, right?  Right?  Your analogy sucks.  Because then if I'm a videogame character, who's simulating me?

You would call an AI nonlife simply because it doesn't have a human brain, if you were human, wouldn't you."

Anna seems to be having a hard time letting go of Frisk.

"Keep in touch, all right?  Want to trade phone numbers?  Please.  I need to stay human..."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:28:47 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: September 19, 2016, 11:31:56 pm »

"Atmospheric I believe toxic gases are really abundant due to geysers and other stuff on the ground and in nearby space luckily our towns and citys are mostly shielded were slowly letting in small concentrations over the yesrs and decades apparently to hopefully grow a resistance to it a side effect so far is raspy voices."

Still slightly melancholic, Twilight says, "R-really? That doesn't sound like the best time in the world. In fact, it sounds dreadful! How does everypony survive there?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: September 19, 2016, 11:39:36 pm »

Kelly shakes her head in disagreement.
"It's not that bad the world's been like that for centurys apparently and things can be tight with food and supply's sometimes due to it being hard to move supply's to other settlements quickly but between farming and me hunting along with a bunh of the community we manage to feed everyone things could be worse we could have had to try to live underground after all."[/size]

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: September 19, 2016, 11:51:46 pm »

Samson nods and gives a thumbs up.
"Sounds good. Welp, I'm going to see what it's like planet side then!"
Samson goes to do look for a knife shop.

Samson heads out and follows directions to a room with several teleportation modules. Walking up to one of them, it displays a three dimensional representation of a planet and all of its landmasses; this must be the U.S. It indicates that he can press one of the glowing areas on the globe, which will teleport him there. Additionally, he can search for keywords that will redirect him to the most relevant destinations.

"Well, if it has garlic in it, I'm not gonna turn down a free meal! I'll be sure to show up for dinner—just let me store this thing somewhere I won't have to worry about one of these chumps stealing it!"

Wario heads back to his dorm, where he stores the idol under his bed.

Wario hides the Golden Monkey Head Artifact under his bed. It would be best to lock the door on his way out.

Anna's Zielon Wallet just becomes a UI element.

Because SBURB is weird.

"It was still a life, even if it was parasitic.  We should try more than this..."

"It was not a life, just the illusion of one. A video game may appear to have sentient beings and an organic world, but ultimately it is a series of colors and sounds produced by a programmed machine."
"You do realize I've been living in SBURB for...Far too long, right?  Right?  Your analogy sucks.  Because then if I'm a videogame character, who's simulating me?

You would call an AI nonlife simply because it doesn't have a human brain, if you were human, wouldn't you."

"No, you suck. : P
But really, you're simulating you, as far as I know. Solangre's had no will of its own to control its thoughts or actions."

Woodsworth floats over to the U.I. guiding the Transportation Ship back into its dormant stationing position. "Look at these guys, would you say they are sentient? I control their every move, their every moment of existence, all simultaneously. If they have anything resembling emotions, I control those as well. If I wanted, they would all cease to exist beyond hollow objects containing deprogrammed systems."

Frisk says their goodbyes and heads to the Entrance Room, which now functions as an Exit Room as well. The portal seems to beckon to them.

*Frisk feels determined.

Frisk had already met many people here, made friends even. But in the end, they felt as though they could do little. This was not where they came from, and this was not a battle they could contribute to. It was one that would be waged with tools of warfare, anger and deception. Frisk could sense that MERCY would be only a faint whisper among the cries of rage; MERCY did have its place, but it would not be here, among these flawed but brave people. Frisk had saved one world, and now it would be up them to save the rest. Frisk sincerely wished them the best. But they were needed elsewhere.

*Frisk goes HOME.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 123