Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85635 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1230 on: September 19, 2016, 12:47:49 am »

((Can I bring my thralls along?))

Yes.

"For future reference woodsworth, I need Live rounds to kill anything, not blanks."
He would try to take another shot at solangre, aiming for the head to make the kill as quick and painless as possible.
(I love how my turn was not even mentioned. at all.)
[Logan finished off Solangre, any targeted attacks to him afterwards were automatically negated. The dialogue is still relevant, I'll give you that. Have some RP.]

"I can't just give free guns to everyone who walks onto La Espada silly! Equipment is for those that show their worth and earn them! I'm sure with at least 10K you can buy a serviceable gun somewhere. : P"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: September 19, 2016, 05:57:00 am »

Zara was getting on the ship too of course
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: September 19, 2016, 07:58:23 am »

I Walk onto the ship.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: September 19, 2016, 08:44:33 am »

The End uses Manifestation of the End as a "cloth" which it uses to clean off its scythe. For the record, it also boards the ship.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: September 19, 2016, 10:24:59 am »

Ulibossk orders his thralls to bring two handfuls of the soil and then follow him onto the ship.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: September 19, 2016, 10:14:47 pm »

The Cazadores walk away from the scene of the battle and towards the transport ship, weaving through the crowd of pacified Kolinquo who sway in unison like a concert audience during a ballad.

Vi bends down and scoops up a Small Stone, pocketing it before heading onto the ship.
[+Small Stone: A small stone from the Kolinquo planet. It is white and freckled with a flaky quality.]

Charlotte lands the Tootalin, allowing Frisk and herself to hop off. She apologetically nuzzles it one last time on the forehead, evoking it to coo and nuzzle her back before she leaves.

Samson grabs one of the plentiful spears on the ground and observes it closely, noting the detailed design of the shaft and the expertly crafted end-point. Just before he heads out, he hears the still-crackling electrical energy of the spear that Solangre briefly wielded, which now lay on the ground unclaimed. Samson chucks the standard spear behind him and nabs the Electrified Spear on his way to the ship.
[+Electrified Spear: An expertly crafted spear augmented with three long barbs that extend past the tip, surging with electrical energy.]

Wario looks for any more treasure and among the bodies he finds ancient family heirlooms and other items of great sentimental value, all of which he discards as being worthless trinkets. He grabs the Loot Bag containing the Golden Monkey Head Artifact and gets on board the ship.
[+Golden Monkey Head Artifact: A golden figure shaped like a screeching monkey. In its eye sockets are two rubies. Beyond its obvious monetary value, it was shown to have enhanced Solangre's powers in some way.]

Ulibossk has his Kolinquo thrall to scoop up two handfuls of soil. It does so and accompanies him on-board.
[+Soil Sample: Soil from the Kolinquo planet. It is red in color and of fine quality.]

With the last of their business dealt with, the transportation ship closes all of its doors and its occupants settle into their seats. It rises into the air, the proximity between the aircraft and the Kolinquo people growing greater and thus diminishing the effectiveness of Vi's spell. The Kolinquo begin to break apart into a sea of confused individuals, some running to the great volume of blood where Solangre once was, others pointing and shouting at the inexplicable foreign object flying away. Los Cazadores escape the planet's gravitational pull and leave the Kolinquo to their own self-determined future, one which the interdimensional force they would play no future role in.

The ship docks in the Loading Bay shortly, the quick commute is especially important to the wounded Cazadores. When they exit the Transport Ship, Woodworth manifests in front of them.

"Now was that so hard? : P

Even if some of you were emotionally traumatized by killing what you thought was a sentient organism like you or me, you have to remember that this is the work of the Miasma, a continually changing entity. We've found documentation from the earliest recordings of Miasma, millions of years ago across universes when the forms of Anomalies were quite obvious even to primitive people. This is why monstrous entities are almost universal among early societies, such as dragons, beasts and demons. In that time, the Miasma has evolved like a virus into forms that are both physically, psychologically and spiritually harder to eliminate. Not only do they kill, they toy with the mind and finesse the heart. Remember that. But let's talk about fun things! ^_^"

A wallet materializes and floats to each Cazadore, hovering just in front of them. "These are your Zielons Wallets, which will hold the titular Zielon Dollars used on planetside on Uol St’rit’ or the U.S. for short. :3
Zielons aren't the only currency in the U.S., but it is by far the most dominant, and can take on paper or digital forms. We distribute Zielons in hard currency, but if you want to open a Debit or Credit account in the U.S., you can, just watch out for those late fees and overdrafts. ;P
Since there is no telling what the currencies or exchange rate of another universe will be, there is no need to bring your Wallet along with you on missions. They are best kept securely on your person, in a safe, in a trustworthy bank, and so on. You'll notice that when you touch your Wallet, it will immediately aesthetically customize itself to your liking. Just another cool feature of the Implants! OvO
In addition to payment, you'll find a note from myself on why you were paid the listed amount. I try not to judge too harshly! :x
Also, those of you that are still hurt should head to the infirmary where they'll fix you right up!"

Zielon Distribution for Mission 1:

Samson - You didn't affect the outcome of the mission too much this time. $10,000

Twilight Sparkle - Friendship is magical, but not all encompassing. You did take out that cavalry with the electric spear, however. $10,150

Frisk - The Miasma can not be befriended. It lacks a soul. $10,000

Nixil - You played your part in taking down Solangre. $12,000

Ulibossk - You helped in the fight and gave Solangre a headache. $10,500

Vi - The crowd control was a nice touch, though it might have gone badly. Still, it didn't. $11,000

Charlotte - Not much of a fighter, huh? $10,000

Bastion - You punched through the crowd and protected your teammates. $11,000

Wario - Removing that Artifact from Solangre sapped him of some of his powers. Isn't the treasure payment enough? $14,000

The End - Those moves weren't effective against Solangre until the end, when you delivered a major attack. $12,000

Zara - You helped keep people going. $11,000

H.E.F.S. - Are you still here? Hello? 11,000

Logan - Such bravery. $21,500

Zingleborg - You might have the chagrin of your teammates, but I don't deduct payment for that. You helped defeat Solangre. $12,000

Anna - Less pity next time, you can't let these things get to you. $10,000

Mega - That was pretty cool! $12,000

Yian - He did sort of kick your butt, but you kicked his butt back. $14,000

[Successful Mission: +5 Ability Points]

I'd like to ask everyone to make some amendments to their character sheets with the induction of two new Categories.

Above Equipment add a category called Zielon Wallet to keep track of your current Zielon amount.

Under Equipment add a category called Inventory to keep track of items that are outside of your starting Equipment. Anytime you get an item that appears in the [+Item: Item Description] format, put it here in your sheet.

Your Zielon Wallet, if it wasn't clear, instantly modified itself to however your character would want it to appear as soon as they touched it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:31:51 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: September 19, 2016, 10:23:32 pm »

Kelly walking by adjusting her gasmask casually stops upon hearing commotion near the loading bay and heads to investigate curious to meet her probable teammates and she upon reaching it responds in her usual raspy way her voice echoing slightly becuase of her gasmask her necklace around her neck some kinda small rectangular picture frame hung from it some kinda lid hiding what's in it.
"Hello?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: September 19, 2016, 10:24:30 pm »

Wario frowns. "Eh? You didn't even acknowledge my team-saving chat with that rich dude! I had to give up some absolutely worthless loot I picked up for that, y'know!" He slaps Woodsworth on the back of his screen. "I got the idol, though, so I'm not too mad. I'm gonna go stash it in my bunk, now, if you losers mind—or even if you do, obviously."

As he heads out the door, he pauses and turns around. "Oh, yeah! I still have your spices, Mega! I prefer garlic, so I'll give them back—for free!" After removing the aforementioned garlic from his non-trinket sack, he tosses it over to Mega. He then eats the two leftover cloves of garlic.

Wario's Zielon Wallet becomes the most ridiculous gaudy looting sack ever. It has, like, gold fringe and stuff.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:33:54 pm by Elephant Parade »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: September 19, 2016, 10:30:04 pm »

Anna's Zielon Wallet just becomes a UI element.

Because SBURB is weird.

"It was still a life, even if it was parasitic.  We should try more than this..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: September 19, 2016, 10:33:26 pm »

Anna's Zielon Wallet just becomes a UI element.

Because SBURB is weird.

"It was still a life, even if it was parasitic.  We should try more than this..."

"It was not a life, just the illusion of one. A video game may appear to have sentient beings and an organic world, but ultimately it is a series of colors and sounds produced by a programmed machine."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: September 19, 2016, 10:40:03 pm »

Twilight watches as the Zielon Wallet transforms into a bag usually used to hold Equestrian Bits, though the Zielons remain the same. Hearing a new voice, she turns to the new face along with it and says, "Oh! Hello, there! I'm Twilight Sparkle, what's your name, miss...?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: September 19, 2016, 10:44:36 pm »

Frisk's wallet turns into a cell phone, which seems to contain a pocket dimension for storing money.

They smile, and head off towards the library to read up on some things.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: September 19, 2016, 10:44:57 pm »

Kelly stares at the pony and you hear a little sound of joy coming from her like a childhood dream was fulfilled before she seems to regain composure nervously rubbing their throat and in her raspy tone sounding excited and friendly stuttering slightly
"I-Im Kelly Baler....are you actually a.....a talking pony a-a real life pony..?"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:14:18 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: September 19, 2016, 10:45:32 pm »

Mega grins at Wario in response, snatching the sack casually out of the air and letting the momentum sling it over her shoulder. She also grabs the Zielon Wallet out of the air, which turns into a little turquoise, cloud-patterned pouch with a long strap -- she looks at it with approval, slings the strap around her neck, and then finagles the pouch under the cloth that is under her kebaya and is covering her chest. She then pops the sack open, and calls out to the other Cazadores: "Hey, I'm making satay. Anyone want some?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: September 19, 2016, 10:49:17 pm »

Samson's wallet becomes a white plastic sheet with a metal circle in it. A holographic box opens up over the circle and Samson puts the money in before sliding it in his jacket.
"No idea what satay is but I'll take it... Well, I'm going to run some errands first, but then I'll have some."
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 123