Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85500 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread
« Reply #240 on: August 15, 2016, 09:39:14 am »

Twilight only sticks so hoof out onto Anna's shoulder to comfort, no real words being exchanged as everything's still sinking in.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 15, 2016, 09:50:11 am »

Anna looks at the horse, as if it is only now that they're processing something.

"Waaaaaaaaaaait.

Where are you from?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2016, 09:57:23 am »

Twilight retracts her hoof, before looking Anna in the eye and saying, "I'm...from the Kingdom of Equestria? Where are you from?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 15, 2016, 09:59:36 am »

Sarissa shrugs. "Eh. Whatever. Anyway, to clarify more, I've got basically the opposite magic as Zara. Attacking and making enemies weaker.

((Can I recommend *not* having Anna know about any of the settings characters are from? You know what happens when you have a character do that.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 15, 2016, 10:00:14 am »

Charlotte just stays quiet for now, trying to process what's going on.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 15, 2016, 10:04:34 am »

She finds that somehow hard to do, despite Anna's hood being down.

Anna blinks.

"Isn't that... From... A...

Oh.  I see.

I'm from Earth.  Technically.  Although most of what makes me good for this program is the result of...Well, at about this point everything is really confusing, but, not Earth.  Except, maybe it is, in a way, but...Okay, yeah, it's a long and confusing story that probably needs at least two infographics.

Oh bother, I never did introduce myself.  I'm Anna."

((She's not Alan/Alanis, Twin.  She's going to react differently to the proposition.  Also, SBURB is additional doses of dealing with crazy impossible stuff anyway.))
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:12:03 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 15, 2016, 10:11:58 am »

Twilight smiles and says, "Well, hello Anna. I'm Twilight Spark-", before suddenly stopping, then saying "Did you just say that your story is long...with infographics! I love information! But, sadly, we don't have all the time in the world, so... But it's still nice to meet you.", regaining a warm smile as she speaks.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 15, 2016, 10:15:55 am »

"Well that's a first.  Well, maybe a second?  Our Time player, they were obsessed with flowcharts, which makes sense considering they're, they were I mean, a Time player....    Maybe you can help me figure out SBURB actually works when we have a minute."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 15, 2016, 10:16:05 am »

Samson turns to Zara. He stares for a few moments before rubbing his temples.
"... So do you have like, actual weapons or...?"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 15, 2016, 10:18:23 am »

"I'm getting bored of this!" Waluigi thumps his fist on one of the arcade machines. "Wah... I wanted to goof off more, first, but I guess I should go swipe that laptop." Waluigi strides out of the arcade and into the hall. Surprisingly, the first door he comes across is the door to the library.

He bursts in. "WAHAHA! I, Waluigi, desire a laptop! Please show me to where they—wait." Waluigi turns to face Twilight Sparkle. "Purple is my colour! You thief! You cheater!" Waluigi begins to jump up and down. "You'd better find a different colour soon; if you don't, you'll be sorry!" Waluigi accompanies this last statement with a twist of his mustache (his idea of a threatening gesture).
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:20:48 am by Elephant Parade »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 15, 2016, 10:24:21 am »

Samson turns to Zara. He stares for a few moments before rubbing his temples.
"... So do you have like, actual weapons or...?"
They indicate the spear they have on their back.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 15, 2016, 10:26:27 am »

Twilight is about to ask what SBURB is, but is interrupted by Waluigi bursting through the door and demanding her to change her coat color. Twilight's response? Use her Magic to grab Waluigi's hat, before chuckling it across the room. If he attacks, queue an action so that Twilight magically grabs him, and flings him out of the room in such a way that no permanent damage may happen.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 15, 2016, 10:27:20 am »

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaa.........."

Anna seems quite fazed by the sudden Waluigi, but moves to intercept any hostilities.

"um.  'scuse me."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2016, 10:42:53 am »

Samson nods and holds up his.
"I think mine's is better."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 15, 2016, 10:43:01 am »

Spoiler: retconned (click to show/hide)

"WAAH! MY HAT! You'll pay for that, thief!" Wario storms across the room, grabs his hat, and returns it to its rightful place. He then strikes this pose. "If I didn't have a job to do, I'd get my revenge right now! But I do, so..." He pauses. "So I'll get my revenge later! Just you wait, chump; someday, it'll be WALUIGI TIME, and then you'll be sorry!"
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 11:36:07 am by Elephant Parade »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 123