Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85471 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2016, 12:39:54 am »

Their expression darkens somewhat. "Oh. Did you mean... as in, weapons?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 15, 2016, 12:47:44 am »

"I mean, you did mention it."
Samson gently grabs the barrel of the Mosin.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 15, 2016, 06:38:10 am »

Twilight waves to Frisk, saying, "Hey, Frisk! I just finished reading the latest book in the Daring Do series. If you wanna grab the first book in the series, I'll show you where it is." before turning to Zara and saying, "And It's nice to meet you, Zara. Always nice to meet new people.". She hears another voice say something in the Library, and turns to find a girl. She seems to be talking to Frisk, so she puts away the Daring Do book and randomly grabs a fiction book from the shelves, before turning back to Charlotte. "As pets, huh? What's yours like?"
"As I said, he's rather cuddly and cute. But....well, he's still a Grimmbjorn, so you have to be careful around him. He's also rather protective."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 15, 2016, 06:48:46 am »

Twilight turns to Charlotte, saying "Fascinating. Are these Grimmbjorn creatures common, or are they only really found if you look for them?", with a look of obvious interest spread across her face. Said look is wiped off quickly as she looks to Frisk, who seems to look subtly uncomfortable. "Hey, Frisk? Is everything alright? You need anything?", in the most helpful voice she can, obviously focused on them as well.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #229 on: August 15, 2016, 07:36:24 am »

"I'm what's called a Paladin in my world. Healing and making others stronger. I also have a spear but... I'd rather not need to use it."

Forgetting something, aren't you?

Zara sighs. "I've also got less... beneficial, magic. Or rather I... know someone who does."

You can't keep pretending I'm not here you know.
"Yeah, I can sympathise with not wanting to hurt others... I brought a weapon but.... I'd rather not. Also, who's that? Could I meet them?"
Something stirs inside Frisk.
Zara frowns, thinking for a moment it seems.

Well then? Lemme introduce myself! It's my turn anyway, you've had control for days!
What do you *mean* 'your turn', it's my body!
I thought you were the nice one.
...Fine. You've got a few minutes to introduce yourself so people don't think I've gone insane if I give over control in the field. But that's it.

Zara sighs. "I apologize in advance if she says or does anything. She can explain better than me anyway." She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

It takes barely a second, as Zara lets out the breath, but her appearance has noticeably changed- most glaringly, her hair is now green with blonde highlights rather than the reverse. Zara(?) opens her eyes, which are now as green as her hair, as she begins to stretch. "Yeeeahhh... feels good to stretch after not moving for so long..."

Hurry up.
Nope!

((For reference, the one that is a glow and color is the one in control, whenever there's the inner conversations))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 15, 2016, 08:08:41 am »

Bastion would attempt to push off with his free hand and roll onto Mega, attempting to use his superior weight to suppress her and break the grapple.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 15, 2016, 08:43:49 am »

Charlotte blinks.
".....eh?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 15, 2016, 08:52:10 am »

The woman waves at Charlotte as she continues to stretch. "Hey there, pinky. Zara doesn't really like me, which is why she didn't want to introduce me earlier. I'm Sarissa." She takes a moment to let her hair down, placing the thing that had been used to tie it back on her wrist.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 15, 2016, 08:56:32 am »

Twilight stares at the transformation of Zara into this..."Sarissa" character. After a while, she finally responds with, "W-what? But how did-but who? You...What? If this is just another personality or something, then why did you physically change? I'm so confused.", holding her head in her hooves as though she had a headache.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 15, 2016, 09:01:37 am »

"Zara isn't really a sorceress, so she can't explain well, but I'll try. You see, I died a while back. Zara was there, she kind of had a part in it- although that was mostly in messing up my spell, no way she could have done me in on her own. So as my soul left my charred corpse, well I didn't much want to leave. As a powerful sorceress I had some control over my soul, so I jumped into Zara's body. Thought she'd be weak enough that I could just take over and continue where I left off, but she was having none of that. So we kind of share. I can't use much of my own magic, but I can use an altered version of hers.

The body change is a result of my soul trying to force the body to be like it remembers, unconsciously. That, I can't do anything about. Might not work that way on your world, but ponies don't talk in ours, so I think we're both a bit confused."

Ever heard of taking it slow?
Yeah, but that's boring!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 09:03:24 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 15, 2016, 09:08:20 am »

At that, Twilight looks at Sarissa with shock and surprise, a shocked look frozen on her face as she processes that information. After gathering her thoughts enough to form a sentence, much less a coherent one, she says, "So, let me get this straight. You died. Like, actually died. But you snatched Zara's body...I...Wow, that's not even remotely possible in Equestria. This is...", before replacing surprise with science. In an instant, Twilight gets into Sarissa's face, asking question after question. "How often do you two change? What's it like having two personalities? In terms of morality and ethics, where do you two fall?", before stopping, sitting back down and quickly apologizing for her scientific freakout.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 15, 2016, 09:17:19 am »

She quietly pushes Twilight back with a finger. "Personal space please.

Yes, I died. Was deceased. Stone-cold dead. Zara was there when my body was put in the ground. We don't really have a set timetable. Zara keeps going on about how it's 'her body', as if that means she has complete ownership of it-

It does!

"Shut up Zara, I'm having a conversation here. It's kind of like that. Never alone. She tries to be all goody-two-shoes, as you probably got from her conversation with the kid- child soldiers, really?- earlier. She keeps calling me evil. Is it evil to want to have power?"

You neglect to mention the whole "summoned the hordes of undead to kill me and all my allies" and "planning to take over the world" bits.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 15, 2016, 09:25:16 am »

Charlotte just looks dumbfounded.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 15, 2016, 09:26:58 am »

Only hearing the words spoken aloud, Twilight says, "It's not evil to want power, but it is to let it control you. To lust after it until all you think of is dominating others. One of my enemies, Tirek, had that same vice. He tried to take Equestria by stealing all of it's magic, then he tried to kill me, and he blew up my home. I know what it's like to be on the receiving end, and you don't want to go there."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 15, 2016, 09:33:10 am »

"Somehow this is more messed-up confusing shtuff than SBURB, and that's saying something.

And power for power's sake...That's like my parents but worse.  They tried to tell me who I was, all because they believed their all-powerful God thought being who I am is an impossible sin.  I don't know what they would have done with power of their own, but I know it would have only been worse."

There is a noticeable dimming surrounding Anna.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 123