Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 67

Author Topic: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC  (Read 34730 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC
« Reply #405 on: August 21, 2016, 12:56:23 am »

Argus simply puts his away into a pocket in his robes' sleeves.  He knows how to use one already thanks to his mother.
And honestly he's still kind of distracted by Léa.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 21, 2016, 01:03:00 am »

Léa is tapping away at her PDA, attempting to find information on any males with fortunate surroundings, or weak wills.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 21, 2016, 01:08:02 am »

Japik idly scrolls through the registry for a little while... and then starts to look up deceased heroes and villains.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 21, 2016, 01:16:57 am »

Léa is tapping away at her PDA, attempting to find information on any males with fortunate surroundings, or weak wills.
One wonders if Argus counts.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 21, 2016, 02:59:18 am »

Schrodinger examines the PDA, thoughtfully at first, and then excitedly opens it up on the highest ranked Heroes and Villains.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 21, 2016, 04:35:35 am »

Lillian, meanwhile, is fiddling with her phone. It was Sheriff technology, of course, state of the art and fulfilling the basic functions of the provided PDA already; a Sheriff would need an easily accessible registry to allow them to track rogue heroes and villains alike. The suit she carried with her also had a similar function, though due to damage it had suffered from fights before she first donned it, it was understandably less useful at the moment.

She puts the PDA in her satchel. Perhaps she could find a use for it apart from organising.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 21, 2016, 06:01:32 am »

Snowy, who had been sitting in the auditorium silently and observing other students is now trying to use the PDA, alas, because of his huge, snowy fingers, he cannot. He expresses his frustration by grunting nervously while hopelessly fiddling with the accursed device. "GAH ! Stupid human device ! Obey or me smash you !"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 21, 2016, 07:36:51 am »

Radia had likely sat with Valencia- who perhaps coincidentally sat near Lillian and Kohaku?- and idly goes through the PDA. "Hm. I should tell dad to mention updates in the next funding meeting..."

Umbra had, much like Radia, unwittingly drifted towards those she knew. That means Snowy for her. Without looking up from her own PDA she taps the appropriate button on his.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 21, 2016, 07:42:07 am »

"My, my....I can see why my supervisor insisted that I bring my phone."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 21, 2016, 07:47:11 am »

"I guess the funding must be going somewhere else. Can't be cheap to maintain the facilities with students like these. Can't be expensive to, I dunno, just make it an app or something they download on your phone, though."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 21, 2016, 07:54:20 am »

"Indeed so. I can't imagine it would be easy to maintain....other things correctly."
Lillian is gazing at Valencia as she says this. It seems she's not pleased about her current situation either.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 21, 2016, 07:57:17 am »

"I'm going to talk with management. Apparently there's some insane rule about Valentina's descendants needing to be villains, no chance at the hero course. Which is seriously stupid. If I have any say in it the school's going to find their funding going down the drain..."
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 21, 2016, 07:59:08 am »

Lillian's placid expression doesn't change, apart from a slight pursing of the lips.
".....I see."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 21, 2016, 09:46:16 am »

Argus wonders why the concept of a power-calibrated, ruggedized, and probably better-secured if there are any decent inventing heroes about, device has escaped certain others.

Or maybe they can't figure out the UI?

Who knows.

Overhearing Lillian and Radia's conversation, however, he twitches in what is probably anger.

"That is wrong."

He quickly pulls his PDA out and swipes through to the relevant entry...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 10:48:55 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #419 on: August 21, 2016, 11:10:27 am »

Kohaku overhears this conversation - presumably he's sat within talking distance. "If I can help with this in any way, please let me know. Though, Radia, are you really that influential here?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 67