Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 67

Author Topic: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC  (Read 34707 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC
« Reply #390 on: August 18, 2016, 10:07:25 pm »

Japik sits down in the crowd, a set of colored ribbons on his shoulder bouncing.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 18, 2016, 10:54:54 pm »

Schrodinger simply teleports into the seat behind Kyle. "Hey," they say, tapping him on the shoulder. "Did you just meet Cheshire?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 18, 2016, 10:57:23 pm »

Kyle turns to him and nods.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 18, 2016, 10:59:16 pm »

BE is surprised as his tablemate disappears, but surprise quickly turns to disappointment. He was totally gonna hug that person.
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 18, 2016, 11:03:37 pm »

Kyle turns to him and nods.
Schrodinger's eyes widen, despite still speaking in that serious, monotone tone. "Why did she appear to you? What did she say to you?

... How cute is she up close?"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #395 on: August 18, 2016, 11:10:46 pm »

Kohaku makes his way toward the auditorium, still showing signs of his workout.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 18, 2016, 11:21:31 pm »

"I made a rude gesture at the camera so she told me not to do that. As for the other question... pretty cute I guess?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 18, 2016, 11:23:46 pm »

They nod. "I can imagine."
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2016, 02:27:33 am »

Lao Shan makes his way towards the auditorium.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 19, 2016, 06:08:01 am »

Lillian makes her way to the auditorium.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 21, 2016, 12:14:44 am »

Soon enough, the Intercom system comes on reporting the start of the Assembly, and students begin to poor into the auditorium. The first Teacher to step onto the stage is Samuel Mifune, then Widow walks up beside him, and lastly a strange short girl with mechanical wings. After about a minute, Cheshire appears standing on the other side of Samuel. Samuel gives Cheshire an annoyed look and begins his speech, "Assembled students, as we begin this assembly, allow me to introduce your new Self Defense Instructor., Pixie Misfortune, the A rank hero. She is taking over for Gagil starting immediately, so please welcome her to the Academy." the students begin applauding as Samuel steps away from the mic to allow Pixie to speak, "It's wonderful to be joining the wondrous academy in training the future Rankers of Avalon city. I'm from the city of Calkita, so it's actually my first time being in this city. I ended up getting lost for a while." Pixie gives a wry smile while putting her hand up to her head in a fist. Samuel sighs and once more steps up to the mic, "Now, to begin, we now assign everyone here their starting rank: Congratulations on obtaining the rank of F. You are all now officially heroes and Villains. Widow, please begin handing out the Hero PDAs please." Widow nods, and pics up several boxes marked HEROPDA. She begins to walk towards the student body, until four arachnid limbs emerge from the back of her outfit. She jumps into the air, all four limbs shooting out strands of super thin webbing. Widow begins to hand out the PDAs while Mifune shuffles through some papers.

-Everyone obtains a Hero PDA-

"The items you are being given are the standard for hero communication and information gathering. A few of you have already been given your issued devices and will know what they do, but to those who are just now receiving them, I will explain. The first and most important use of the PDAs is the ability to look up any Hero or Villain registered in the system. That includes your fellow students. You will be required to become familiar with it's function. Next is-" Mifune begins to list off the several major functions of the PDA: A phone app, scheduling tool, alarms, wifi access, etc. Mifune then begins onto a tangent, which sounds like it might be a while.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 12:27:20 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 21, 2016, 12:19:13 am »

~~~
Wherever Kevin sat, BE happened to sit next to him.

He is currently examining his PDA, testing its firmness, flexibility, taste...
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 21, 2016, 12:27:37 am »

Kyle immediately puts the PDA away.
What the fuck is wrong with these city slickers? Even back on the farm we had smart phones or... or fucking tablets. Seriously? PD-fucking-A's?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #403 on: August 21, 2016, 12:34:03 am »

Kohaku quickly flips through the device and adjusts all the relevant settings to his liking. He checks the registry, looking himself up experimentally.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 21, 2016, 12:50:20 am »

The registry lists his projected stats, ranking, and other vital information. It also includes personality, race, and basic background information.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 67