Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?  (Read 42100 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Right Honorable Guild of Go F&$# Yourself
« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2016, 09:00:49 am »

((I misread, sorry about that. I thought there were quite a few more guards than there were, and Clunker's spell had hit a few, but there were a ton more left.))
Read Ebony's action.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2016, 11:43:34 am »

I- where the fuck am I? Oranges? Humans? A gutter? Nope, don't want to be here.
I just need a good Perch. Wait, what did I just think? Surly I can't just summon a perch?! Can I?

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 19, 2016, 06:20:30 pm »

Continue gathering loot. Heads count as loot. I want to be watching the armed, armored, and liveried figure that fell into the courtyard.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 19, 2016, 06:24:09 pm »

Clear rooms together with fiddler. Stop hearts of anyone who resists/is hostile (and not omega), and choke the life out of anyone who cowers.

Also find something to put loot in if we encounter nothing to kill and grab some shinies.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 19, 2016, 07:30:31 pm »

I'm on my way!
I'll remind you that the crow probably doesn't know that there's a kind of fish that shares the name. A mind acts on ideas, not words.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2016, 12:43:28 am »

"This I like! Clear the side rooms! Waste anyone who gets in the way! Half takes one side, other half takes the other."

Command, then help clear the rooms. Quick and dirty, kill anyone within rooms, make sure the first floor is secure before proceeding upward.
((Well, this is as good a chance as any.))
Sip the potion. Swiftly eliminate all threats, then go sit down somewhere near Ebony, and hope she can heal any injuries I get.

Mongo pauses at Fiddler's words, and looks around in confusion. In the heat of the moment, he had failed to realize that all his foes had collapsed. Without saying anything, he lowers the potion and calmly begins searching the rest of the downstairs.

Search side rooms for any guards or worshippers, and kill any I find.
Clear rooms together with fiddler. Stop hearts of anyone who resists/is hostile (and not omega), and choke the life out of anyone who cowers.

Also find something to put loot in if we encounter nothing to kill and grab some shinies.

You all find a few people cowering in one side room, which looks ot be a washroom of some kind. You stain the room red and move across the foyer to the other, hearing shouting and movement upstairs. The other room is a supply room, and not particularly lootworthy. Unless you have a fetish for moldy mops or rickety chairs or folding tables.

If any of the guards are unfrozen and their gear is intact start loading there gear onto the cart
Continue gathering loot. Heads count as loot. I want to be watching the armed, armored, and liveried figure that fell into the courtyard.
You clear out the foyer and grab a few bronze washbowls from the washroom, And heads. This part takes some effort, as spines are difficult to sever.

I'm on my way!
I'll remind you that the crow probably doesn't know that there's a kind of fish that shares the name. A mind acts on ideas, not words.
A wild joke flies by, it ruffles your feathers on the way through.

I- where the fuck am I? Oranges? Humans? A gutter? Nope, don't want to be here.
I just need a good Perch. Wait, what did I just think? Surly I can't just summon a perch?! Can I?
You summon something to stand on. A puff of gritty grey smoke and a low, deep hum later, and three small grey sticks fall to the ground before you. They right themselves, look at you from beady eyes located on the ends of what look like crossbars at their tops, and scamper off, hopping over the downed woman and skittering around a corner out of sight. On the positive side, you can hear the commotion of a largish crowd scattering in the otherwise quiet night, from the direction opposite the one the stick jerks went.

The sounds from the second floor go quiet for a moment, and then a door burst open, and three figures dressed in blue and yellow step out, raisingtheir hands and gesturing while chanting. A small wind whips through the foyer.

_____[__]____________________[__]______
|      O O O   guys in robes                             |     <- this is a balcony with two doors, one on either side
| _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ |
|   ----       (<-stairs->)                      ----  |    <- two sets of stairs, one on either side. the double doors the enemy were in on the first floor are in between.
|                                                                  |
|                                                                  |
[]                                                              []
[] <-washroom                             storage->[]       (only the doors to the washroom and storage are shown, Those rooms have no other exits)
|________________|____|______________|
                              portico        cart

locations of players:
Fiddler, Mongo, Clunkers - next to the storage room.
Korvash: by the cart, outside
Solam: By the double doors, cutting heads off bodies. Unseen from above.
Ebony: Doorway to the portico, admiring her work from last turn
Corvo: Caw???

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 21, 2016, 01:49:16 am »

Enter the doors then charge up the stairs and attack the robed figures with the ancient turtle style AKA Walk up to them cowering behind my shield the entire way
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 21, 2016, 04:47:31 am »

"Music time, Mongo. Break out the sad songs. Others, kill the fuckers."

If Mongo does the Song of the Crow, break out the fiddle to harmonize with him (or maximize disharmony, whichever seems to be the aim of the song). Maybe with accompaniment I can help direct it?

((Also, GM, put your ASCII art in either code or teletext, using [code] or [tt].))
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 12:46:40 pm by Harry Baldman »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2016, 09:49:42 am »

Enter the doors then charge up the stairs and attack the robed figures with the ancient turtle style AKA Walk up to them cowering behind my shield the entire way
left stairway, or right? (makes a difference, you see) Both descend into the foyer (or, form your perspective, rise up from the foyer you are in, to the balcony). the doors are the entrance to the first floor, via a hallway that is currently frozen solid.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2016, 10:10:42 am »

Korvash goes to the right to flank the priests
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 21, 2016, 10:11:19 am »

Play the Song of the Crow, hopefully targeting the chanters if I have any control over who it affects.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 21, 2016, 10:13:55 am »

Set my staff to absorb divine magic and hold it close to my body, between myself and the chanters.

Then, using the action figure as focus, cast Direct Control on the casters (all three if possible, one at a time if not) and take control of their tongues, making them swallow and choke on them. That should shut them up nicely.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 21, 2016, 10:37:19 am »

If there is cover available, move there and then fire the crossbow at one of the chanters. Else, run to the group of Fiddler, Mongo, and Clunkers and use Obscuring Mist.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 21, 2016, 12:38:18 pm »

((Guys, you might want to take cover from the song of the crow. Y'all are closer to Mongo than the priests, and I'm pretty sure it can't be targeted.
GM, please use [tt] for the maps? It makes it so much easier to read.))

Uh, ok. Go find a corner to rest in.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32