Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25

Author Topic: Theater of the Void: IC (22/⊕֍࿃) Tick 3: The Race is on!  (Read 28109 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Theater of the Void: IC (22/⊕֍࿃) Tick 2: Y(e)g(od)gdrasil
« Reply #240 on: July 16, 2016, 11:44:01 pm »

Ceartas (5E, 4P, 10C)

Create the Corthomach, however many that can be created using 5E + 7C, as well as their first city/village, Cortho, which shall be positioned as equidistant between all currently (from the end of T2, anyway) existing sapient species as possible on the main trunk of the World Tree.

Spoiler: Corthomach (click to show/hide)

((Uh... not really sure if you want to be looking into forms of Justice for a single player when there are another 21 vying for attention, but in case you are, here is a Wikipedia link (for Justice!). Bear in mind that you could bugger me over a bit more easily with this knowledge :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2016, 02:45:28 am »

Greed examined the new world from all sides, neither happy nor angry. It would do.

Uses 10 Essence to create 10 Dragon-Princes. They are immortal, golden scaled, four-legged, elephant-sized winged dragons, capable of breathing an extremely hot, thermite-like, fire breath weapon in a cone. The breath weapon functions perfectly underwater. Master fliers and swimmers, capable of breathing both air and water. Their two foreclaws are capable of tool-use, and they are intelligent, being gifted in magic and peerless expert rulers. However, Dragon-Princes reproduce at a flat rate of one new Dragon Prince per tick. Dragon-Princes love to rule over others, and collect vast hoards of valuable shinies and other precious things.

Command the Dragon-Princes to go and forth and assume command of the other races, and through their skilled governance bring order, civilization and prosperity. And then thanks to that prosperity, skim some wealth off the top to build their hoards and provide a cut to the Dragon-King, Greed.

Use 5 Power to empower the Dragon-Princes, so that they are able to gain positions of rulership more easily.

Use 5 Power to convert the Gremil's to the worship of Greed through grand displays and blessings that make it easier for them to steal stuff.

Use 3 Crux to grant the Faithful telekinesis capable of very fine manipulation, and consequently allowing to become better at crafting than any other race. Their sense of touch extends to their telekinesis, allowing them to "see" the physical outlines of an object by enveloping it in a field of telekinesis. They can use the telekinesis to move.

Use 3 Crux to create deposits of valuable golden amber and other precious (and shiny!) materials in the World Tree

Free (?) action, plant a single fireblossom in a pot and add it to my hoard.

Attempt to investigate the silk-sap cavern, due to silk's inherent preciousness.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:55:56 am by Demonic Spoon »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2016, 03:17:34 am »

Create 2E worth of Trilianis
Spoiler: Trilianis (click to show/hide)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2016, 03:38:41 am »

[Daemon Xylia, God of Nature]
((Let's see, 5/0/3 it seems.))

Xylia uses 1 Power to let the Lindworm fly a bit more.
Xylia lands the Lindworm in a field of Fireblossom. The effect wears off, with the creation of the world tree, the Lindworm can no longer fly.
The Lindworm starts to walk off. "Wait." The Lindworm stops, and faces Xylia.

Xylia picks up a Fireblossom, but does not break it's stalk. Instead she pulls up all of it, including the roots.
She puts it onto the Lindworm's head. It merges with the Lindworm, it also grows, the flower becoming the size of a human head.
The effect of the Fireblossom changes, instead of occasional streams of fire, it instead creates a field of embers around it.
These embers do not burn. "You can go now." Xylia pets the Lindworm on the head.
The Lindworm walks off, kinda. It both slithers and walks. Xylia is still holding her Blink Lizard.

Then Xylia walks up to vimbr.
"Nice flowers you made. You seem new to Crux use, first time?"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2016, 04:10:56 am »

"I would like to propose that we call the world-tree Yggdrasil. Sometimes the classics are the best"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2016, 07:04:29 am »

"I would like to propose that we call the world-tree Yggdrasil. Sometimes the classics are the best"
"I agree, but, let us propose more."
Xylia clears her throat.
"Ze Tree of Ages, when it ends, it is ze end of all ages.
Ze Heart, it is ze heart of life. Without it, life vill shrivel and die. Eventually.
Ze Evertree, it will outlast all life, and if it dies, everyone will follow.
Ze Skytree, for zose below, it is ze sky, and zose on ze branches, are in ze sky. But zere is always branches above, which serve as ze sky.
Anyone else got proposals for name?
"

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2016, 08:31:18 am »

"I have a proposal for the name. Lignum Aeternum, for it will last a eternity before finally dying."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2016, 09:59:46 am »

Greed examined the new world from all sides, neither happy nor angry. It would do.

Uses 10 Essence to create 10 Dragon-Princes. They are immortal, golden scaled, four-legged, elephant-sized winged dragons, capable of breathing an extremely hot, thermite-like, fire breath weapon in a cone. The breath weapon functions perfectly underwater. Master fliers and swimmers, capable of breathing both air and water. Their two foreclaws are capable of tool-use, and they are intelligent, being gifted in magic and peerless expert rulers. However, Dragon-Princes reproduce at a flat rate of one new Dragon Prince per tick. Dragon-Princes love to rule over others, and collect vast hoards of valuable shinies and other precious things.

Command the Dragon-Princes to go and forth and assume command of the other races, and through their skilled governance bring order, civilization and prosperity. And then thanks to that prosperity, skim some wealth off the top to build their hoards and provide a cut to the Dragon-King, Greed.

Use 5 Power to empower the Dragon-Princes, so that they are able to gain positions of rulership more easily.

Use 5 Power to convert the Gremil's to the worship of Greed through grand displays and blessings that make it easier for them to steal stuff.

Use 3 Crux to grant the Faithful telekinesis capable of very fine manipulation, and consequently allowing to become better at crafting than any other race. Their sense of touch extends to their telekinesis, allowing them to "see" the physical outlines an object by enveloping it in a field of telekinesis. They can use the telekinesis to move slowly.

Use 3 Crux to create deposits of valuable golden amber and other precious materials in the World Tree

Free (?) action, plant a single fireblossom in a pot and add it to my hoard.

Attempt to investigate the silk-sap cavern, due to silk's inherent preciousness.

((You voted, you have 5E))

"Well, someone seems to think they own the place. Were you given permission to alter beings you had no hand in creating?

I know for sure I provided you no permission to rule over my Corthomach, but in order to be fair I will provide you with a warning:

If any of those things goes near my creation, it will be forcibly removed. If that means it has to be destroyed, it will be destroyed I will do everything possible not to destroy it, but if that's the only to keep it away, that's what will happen."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:47:33 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2016, 10:02:57 am »

((I didn't? I mentioned one sort of world sounded fine but I don't think I actually voted for anything. I didn't really care that much what form creation took so I decided to stay out of it until everyone was done))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 10:06:25 am by Demonic Spoon »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2016, 10:10:16 am »

((You did not vote, apologies. KJP's fault, like, totally.))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2016, 11:24:08 am »

Zuzake flies over the newly created dragon-princes.

"Admirable life you have created there, Greed."

Use 1 Crux to change 1 Dragon-Prince to gain the ability of coral breath (Wherever he strikes corals grow madly). Teach him to love the oceans. "Rule how you see fit, but defend the oceans."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2016, 11:44:37 am »

"Zat sounds fun."
Xylia cuts herself in the hand with a claw.
Xylia goes to one of the Dragon Princes, and spend 2 Crux on it, and turn it into a female (unless it already is).
Her scales turn green, her desire shifts toward survival and combat. Desire for gold replaced with lust for combat, to show she's the strongest.
The greed is still there, just not as strong. If she can take gold, she will, even from others. Money for mercy.
Her breath is hotter, her scales get harder, her body stronger, and her claws sharper.
"Survival of ze fittest."

Edit: ((Added a bit on the greed thing. They have greed, but it's not the top priority.))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 02:57:17 pm by Happy Demon »

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2016, 01:47:43 pm »

((10C/5E/6P))
Enter orbit around the world.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2016, 02:27:33 pm »

Nyxus saw the other gods bustle arounf the word tree, each one intent in creating a race to suit their needs. Better hurry up then, i would not want to miss all the fun. So he took a piece of his shadow, and trew it into the tunnels created by the dark larvae. There, the shadow twisted, forminng a huge amorphous black shape, that rapidly split into several smaller balls of goo.
Create  the Amebuie

Spoiler: amebuie (click to show/hide)
Now, let's give my children something to eat.

Use 5 crux to create the Amebuie
Use 5 essence to create a simple ecosystem in the tunnels, based on mushrooms, bacteria and insects.
use 5 power to empower my creations reproduction and 2 to enhance their learning.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 05:02:58 pm by Leonardo8 »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 17, 2016, 02:52:55 pm »

"yha first time with the crux. its worth it but...........I think I'm gonna be sick. I hope I get more essence soon."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25