Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 700 701 [702] 703 704 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1387788 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: Judgement Day
« Reply #10515 on: November 09, 2016, 02:57:05 am »

Trump has made concrete policy plans though. I've seen Trump supporters sharing them. Look up his Contract with the American Voter. But they don't even get mentioned here.

Maybe the cultural divide between democrats and republicans is more serious than we thought. It seems like this election happened in two separate realities.

Are we in the Berenstein universe or Berenstain universe?

Well, probably more peaceful with a Trump victory than if his supporters felt the election was "stolen" by Clinton, right?
I bet there's gonna be at least one riot in some democrat-packed city somewhere in America in the next couple days.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10516 on: November 09, 2016, 02:57:15 am »

Trump has made concrete policy plans though. I've seen Trump supporters sharing them. Look up his Contract with the American Voter. But they don't even get mentioned here.

Maybe the cultural divide between democrats and republicans is more serious than we thought. It seems like this election happened in two separate realities.
...fair.  Well I mean your first sentence.  The complete cultural divide has been there forever.  Its not getting better but its not anything approaching new or even that much worse.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10517 on: November 09, 2016, 02:57:34 am »

At least he's making a stump speech instead of declaring the new order.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10518 on: November 09, 2016, 02:57:47 am »

ancestors help us all...
They are too busy preparing for the future problems to help us.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10519 on: November 09, 2016, 02:58:06 am »

Anyhow now that we know that Donald Trump is officially better than Bernie Sanders.

Again, nicest wa possible, duck you.

Let me hit this harder

This means Officially Trump is Smarter and less corrupt then Bernie Sanders.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10520 on: November 09, 2016, 02:59:24 am »

Anyhow now that we know that Donald Trump is officially better than Bernie Sanders.

Again, nicest wa possible, duck you.

Let me hit this harder

This means Officially Trump is Smarter and less corrupt then Bernie Sanders.

If it wasn't against forum guidelines I'd say i'd kill you you cheeky bastard :p

I don't know if this is awful or really riding awful.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #10521 on: November 09, 2016, 03:00:05 am »

Considering that Spain and the UK already made a similar show of... erm... democratic bizarredness... I guess that expecting the US to do different was a tad optimistic
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10522 on: November 09, 2016, 03:00:20 am »

I can't be the only one excited for the Putin x Trump fanfiction right?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10523 on: November 09, 2016, 03:00:36 am »

However, no president has ever attempted to pardon himself

That is interesting... It would be in Donald Trump's best interest to Pardon himself SEVERAL times over.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10524 on: November 09, 2016, 03:01:15 am »

I just realised, before watching this speech I'd never even heard Trump's voice before. O.o
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Codician

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10525 on: November 09, 2016, 03:01:39 am »

so, do we know if bernie was really a Dem ploy the whole time? I heard rumors but i never really followed up on them

There's a couple of Wikileaks emails about Sanders and Clinton having an "agreement" and Sanders doing something that "wasn't in the agreement".

On May 26, 2015, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook sent an email to campaign chairman John Podesta titled “Sanders criticism” expressing displeasure at some mild insinuations the Vermont senator had made about the Clintons’ massive wealth.

Mook is the same man the Observer reports was already conspiring to rig the Democratic primary in April of 2014 by manipulating the scheduling of state primaries, as evidenced by this email, also from the Podesta leaks.

“This isn’t in keeping with the agreement,” Mook wrote to Podesta of the supposed Sanders infraction.

Since we clearly have some leverage, would be good to flag this for him. I could send a signal via Welch–-or did you establish a direct line w him?”

From The Inquisitr.

The Email Itself

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10526 on: November 09, 2016, 03:03:45 am »

kill me
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #10529 on: November 09, 2016, 03:06:46 am »

The time of reckoning is upon us. Those who remained faithful shall be rewarded. Those who succumbed to doubt, shall suffer under his orange wrath...
Pages: 1 ... 700 701 [702] 703 704 ... 1249