Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31

Author Topic: Superhero Mafia: Game Over; Town, Survivors and Lovers Win.  (Read 58598 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superhero Mafia: Day 2; Well, That's Unexpected
« Reply #375 on: July 30, 2016, 06:50:59 pm »

FallacyOfUrist was my target, since information has been tactlessly disclosed, it would benefit the generality if the FoU mentioned his target.
Fillipk.

Did you ever say why you chose fillipk?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 30, 2016, 08:15:24 pm »

Fallacy: Why did you decide to shoot anyone N1? N1 vig kills are bad, but N1 scum kills are common.
Cause numbers.

I'm going to assume the town have a majority in this game.

The town can afford losses(for the moment), the scum can't.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 30, 2016, 08:25:39 pm »

No, why did you choose fillipk specifically?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 30, 2016, 08:27:15 pm »

The same reason I would have used to kill you, Tiruin, TheDarkStar, Dustan, or him. Or anybody else.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 30, 2016, 08:28:22 pm »

You are an idiot.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 30, 2016, 08:49:11 pm »

The same reason I would have used to kill you, Tiruin, TheDarkStar, Dustan, or him. Or anybody else.

Even if I thought you were town, I'd be voting for you. A vig who randomly shoots is no better than mafia killing town.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 30, 2016, 09:26:18 pm »

@griffinpup
fillipk

goddamn do you need to format your posts :P

Spoiler: spoiler 'cause christ (click to show/hide)

More in a bit, don't want to lose all the work I put into reformatting that...

This post from hector explains most of my points about fillipk nicely. While fillipk didn't claim FoU as vig, he also did not consider that as a possibilty either.

As for what I mean by Moonlit Shadows' information being good is that most of it has been corroborated by others. Since this is a PFP and my power is our any other links you want will have to wait until later

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 30, 2016, 09:38:03 pm »

juicebox

Would you mind articulating exactly what it is about fillipk you find suspicious in your own words?

You said my post explains most of the things about fillipk. What things is it missing?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 30, 2016, 11:08:24 pm »

Even if I thought you were town, I'd be voting for you. A vig who randomly shoots is no better than mafia killing town.
I read this as 'Even if I were town' and went @_@
Big proof that I'm tired and should've slept earlier. Oops!

Query: Yesterday was a vig hip-shooting. Fillipk targeted Dustan, so given either fillipk may be a scum-ally (ie scum-buff role) can be up to speculation ahead of time, and/or FoU is scum :P but these discussions should be for later.

You are an idiot.
Query to you and TDS: THe 'Vig' doesn't know who is town or not. Mayhap they can even target scum, and/or given this bastard game, may learn of the possibilities of acting.

Like for example, another reveal, something hit me last night and I am deeply suspecting it is a targeting device of some sort--that being an important item for someone or whatever (ie That passive thingy? Yeah.)

(a) Glowing Green Rock: You have a glowing green rock. What could that possibly be used for? If you are killed, your killer gains this auto.
Thing is, I'm being protected. T~T I have no idea how this was given or how I gained this though.
Although I do recall someone was asking 'Everyone, did you receive 'something something general thing that anyone could've received'.

PFP

DA: You mentioned we can possibly interact with flavor. Mayhap, if in a hypothetical situation I have an ability--auto or otherwise, that seemingly can be physically interacted with (eg Thrown), may I possibly do so? Does this replace my night action? Can it be a day action?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 31, 2016, 10:26:42 am »

@Tiruin

You're not a huge target for scum because they know your ability could mess up Town far more than Scum just because you have a bigger chance to hit town. Also it can't really be purposely used to any real agenda than messing with people's actions.

I don't understand why you would keep misdirecting everyone. e.g. In filipks equation you said there was no 'C' (the redirector) when we've already proved that was you.

Early on, I expected you to see through my flavortalk, but FoU interrupted. I'm willing to pass that by on your claim that you didn't get much flavor description of your action. However...
I read fillipk''s equation to explain the whole deal with all letters as part of the ability, instead of parsing 'me' as part of the equation. :v

And yes. Please do believe that tiny tidbit (irrelevant most likely of the exposed information) that I do purple magic stuff. *Poof*
*blam*
*kazooie*

@FoU

You completely overreacted when I mentioned the purple magic. You should've read my entire post and saw that I was talking with Tiruin.

But what troubles me is that you suspected me of being the redirector, so you threw a vote on me. Thing is... You seemed displeased that your target had been changed... Displeased to the point of keeping your vote on me for the whole day... Yet you had killed scum - Dustan.

My main suspects are mutually exclusive ;(
Can you mutually exclude us hugging and loving each other? :P
That said, could you recap your points for today?

PFP
People must post more.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 31, 2016, 10:58:36 am »

fillipk, in particular. I'd quite like responses to the points I raised here and here, please. I'd like an opportunity to consider what you say and respond.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 31, 2016, 11:42:37 am »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 31, 2016, 02:32:20 pm »

FoU's target.
Now incorrect. I'll try to figure out who to shoot logically this night. Or not shoot at all.
~~~
Unvote. My current vote is no longer relevant.
~~~
fillipk: are you Jotunn, or are you not Jotunn?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 31, 2016, 07:11:45 pm »

FoU's target.
Now incorrect. I'll try to figure out who to shoot logically this night. Or not shoot at all.
~~~
Unvote. My current vote is no longer relevant.
~~~
fillipk: are you Jotunn, or are you not Jotunn?
I've never received an answer for this kind of issue despite mentioning it a while back. Is there any discussion in this post other than possibility reasoning and that you've claimed vigilante?

@tiruin

You acted weirdly.

FoU got rly mad at the person he thought redirected him, though his kill was redirected onto scum.

That's pretty much it, most other things were cleared up.
I don't think you directly backed up why it was weird, ever. I am interested in that premise.

PFP
10 people and so little posts. Rawrwrwr :I

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 31, 2016, 07:33:20 pm »

I don't understand why we're accepting that a vig would just hipshoot N1.

Fallacy - Do you have any real reason for taking a shot N1? And why target who you did?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31