Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: wailing tunnels  (Read 26918 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 0: Supply problems
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2016, 05:21:44 pm »

If I knew the mannerism and look of some Nazi woman, could go in and ... you know, have a look around...
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2016, 06:32:02 pm »

If I knew the mannerism and look of some Nazi woman, could go in and ... you know, have a look around...

"The fact you have absolutely no idea what is going on there would probably make this an ineffective tactic. Especially considering the enemy knows about stuff like that."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2016, 03:07:49 am »

Fine. What's your idea?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2016, 03:49:05 am »

Create a copy of the map just to ensure I can make it anytime later again. It is great to have something we can make disappear if enemy gets their hands on it. Also recreate all weapons and magazines one by one.

"May I see any armory you have?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2016, 06:52:28 am »

I'll take the carbine. Hmm. Anyone know a high ranking female Nazi?
You grab the carbine, the weight of the bolt action rifle feeling unfamiliar in your untrained hands.

"Women are excluded from getting into the nazi party, you know. Even in the SS you'd be hard pressed to find one of noteworthy rank. You'd probably be better off impersonating one of the female auxileries in the Heer, draw less attention to yourself too that way."

Bernard will take the welrod.
You grab one of the welrods. It's an odd kind of weapon, the first pistol you've ever seen that's bolt action. Looks kind of cool, though.

Create a copy of the map just to ensure I can make it anytime later again. It is great to have something we can make disappear if enemy gets their hands on it. Also recreate all weapons and magazines one by one.

"May I see any armory you have?"
You look over the map, the guns and the magazines, committing them all to memory.

"Armory? We don't have an armory. Hell, this isn't even our building. We're just using it because I had some friends in the military who owed me a favour. Better get used to it, being in a off the records organisation as ours you really just have to make do with what you can scrounge up. I'm sure we'll be able to find some gear for you by the time you get back, but it will cost you."

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2016, 07:37:47 am »

Can you get some knowledge on that Heer thing?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2016, 08:06:06 am »

Can you get some knowledge on that Heer thing?
"Weren't you paying attention to the slideshow? The Heer is the land army component of the german Wehrmacht. As for the women, as far as we know women are mostly administrative clerks or medical personnel, with a few serving as radio operators or flak operators."

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2016, 09:09:06 am »

Right. I'll do some quick research, and...?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2016, 09:38:02 am »

"Armory? We don't have an armory. Hell, this isn't even our building. We're just using it because I had some friends in the military who owed me a favour. Better get used to it, being in a off the records organisation as ours you really just have to make do with what you can scrounge up. I'm sure we'll be able to find some gear for you by the time you get back, but it will cost you."

"Okay."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2016, 10:39:16 am »

Right. I'll do some quick research, and...?

"And dress up as a nurse. Then pretend to be a Nazi nurse. That way, it will make sense that you don't know anything, and you don't have to be anyone specific making it easier to hide. Pretending to be a big wig might be good for ordering them around, but someone inconspicuous is better for infiltration anyway. We will find a place nearby the camp to hole up. Then you create a distraction in whatever way. Start a fire, fake a medical emergency, put on a cabaret show, just get their eyes off the tomb. I'll sneak our group in while that is going on. Then you join up later, just rushing the door with a worried look and some medical supplies should do it. Then our entire group can sneak around the tomb together, sneaking past or stealth killing whatever gets in our way."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2016, 11:02:02 am »

Bernard looks up from admiring the welrod
Hey if you end going as a nurse, would you mind getting me a couple of metal scalpel's while your there?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2016, 12:32:32 pm »

Ok, I guess I can do that. I'll go practice my German. Heil Hitler and all that.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2016, 04:21:11 pm »

"You'll be able to practise your German en route to Afrika, we really can't dawdle on this one. Try not to go too overboard with the heil Hitlers, only the SS is so fanatic as to sprinkle those in every other sentence.

Now, unless there's still some pressing matter you need to discuss with me it would be high time you get going. I also need to brief the second team for their mission to France. Don't forget that there's still a second Welrod on the table."

((Unless there's anything you want to do here, we can start the first mission.))

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2016, 04:30:01 pm »

Actually, I'll take the pistol. Someone else can have the rifle.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2016, 09:57:16 am »

I'm ready to start the first mission.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20