Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57697 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 7 - Those Poor Reptiles
« Reply #495 on: July 14, 2016, 12:40:59 pm »

I think griffinpup and BHK are both gone. one because they were not healed, and the other because the strangler is back.
I'm really suspecting you and Tomasque are tied together somehow given the wording you've both got recently o_O

That said--griffinpup has been online and has posted in other threads. BHK too. Fallacy: Did you heal griffin?
TBF: Did you heal griffin?

Dustan
So mask was a priest with a cross and a starched collar. someone beat me to cleaning the drain. I only made it to the snake pit because my actions fell short(Looking at you griffin.)
What does this mean?
And why do you give no details as to the pool?
...Why don't people give details as to WHAT IS SEARCHED OR HAS BEEN SEARCHED :I
last turn, He asked me what I did with my pickles. I'll let you figure out what I did from there.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 14, 2016, 12:42:47 pm »

I tried to, but he didn't need it.  Apparently.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 14, 2016, 01:56:55 pm »

Light source... hm.

If someone can supply me some (unbroken) glass, I might be able to repair my lantern. Might.

Barring that, the torch idea seems good to me.

Dude who went through the door in the snake den: What do you see?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 14, 2016, 03:40:21 pm »

Light source... hm.

If someone can supply me some (unbroken) glass, I might be able to repair my lantern. Might.

Barring that, the torch idea seems good to me.

Dude who went through the door in the snake den: What do you see?
I Can do that, actually. No promises that it'll be the right kind of glass though. Definitely not broken, however!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 15, 2016, 01:40:37 am »

I tried to, but he didn't need it.  Apparently.
Because? :I

last turn, He asked me what I did with my pickles. I'll let you figure out what I did from there.
"I'll be vague about it from there." -_-
It's like you're asking me in a very blunt way on my response. I couldn't even respond and nod in silence and that'd be ok (since that has happened in the past 7 cycles that contributed to a LACK OF DISCUSSION EVER). Where I feel it, the scumhunting is dead and we're completely disorganized, unless there's some mason shenanigans going around that I have no idea about (which is also annoying :v).

The searchword: pickle gives a lot of softclaiming from you and your wondrous sour foodstuff. It's like you saying 'I've a jar of acid but here are some pickles in them'. It doesn't sound like softclaiming though, but 'what can I probably do with this item I have in my pocket and what do others think of its general characteristics they can infer from what I say'. I've been suspicious of you and Tomasque given several indicators in the past from you two, especially that one point in how you talked about the Embalming room and noted how he was a special keypoint.

What you could do with your pickle is totally unknown. You talked about it, and got no response. I do recall someone receiving a pickle earlier. So you gave Tomasque a slimy something pickle.

Now asking me to guess what you did with it...isn't really good. And that's speaking about Mafia (the game) tactics; when you do things like these, people may pick up that given the shallow information, it's something you plan on speaking about later on (ie AHA see I told you so!). It's not helpful in this case however, given that the confidentiality is unverifiable. -.- Unless you do it with single individuals.

Like Tomasque.

I Can do that, actually. No promises that it'll be the right kind of glass though. Definitely not broken, however!
Because it is a pickle jar. :v
I'd really love to know what kind of explorer you are.
...Or assassin.
Granted, I can assume that you didn't throw the jar at griffinpup and it didn't shatter. It may have provided a serious concussion though :^ so bleh.

Fallacy: Did you heal griffin?
...Why don't people give details as to WHAT IS SEARCHED OR HAS BEEN SEARCHED :I
Two answers.

Yes, I healed griffin.
How does this coincide with TBF's action.

TBF: YOU were there before Fallacy. When did you heal him?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 15, 2016, 02:12:00 am »

Phase ends in about 10 hours.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 15, 2016, 08:19:14 am »

I am the weird kind, Tiruin. You should know that by now.
Also, since we are running out of people... Would you like a pickle?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 15, 2016, 08:26:06 am »

I'll take one if it's not poison.
Because why not.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 2 - What Goes Bump
« Reply #503 on: July 16, 2016, 02:07:46 am »

With fresh directions explore, the tomb must surely be around the corner... if the explorers can survive that far.

Puzzle Phase 7

Please send in your four actions to me in the next 24 hours, before Sunday 8AM BST (GMT+1). If you need a reminder of your inventory or anything else, do let me know.

Spoiler: Possible Actions (click to show/hide)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Puzzle Phase 2 - Looting Is Forever
« Reply #504 on: July 17, 2016, 12:14:07 pm »

Discussion Phase 8

You have received your room descriptions. This phase will end in 48 hours at about 6PM Tuesday BST (GMT+1). You can submit puzzle actions early if you're not going to be around during the puzzle phase.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Puzzle Phase 7 - A panoply of choices
« Reply #505 on: July 17, 2016, 12:20:19 pm »

GUYS! I FOUND TEH TOMB!

I dislodged the leaves in the deep pool, and underneath was the hallway leading to the tomb!

Good job, NQT. The entrance to the final puzzle was just a room away all along!

Danger Room
A damp passage leads east and narrow steps climb up, but the main attraction is the gauntlet run to the imposing Tomb Doors on the far north end. First there's a spinning blade trap, then the tell-tale nozzles of a flame trap, and finally a bottomless chasm, the bridge long since fallen from its two hanging points (far and near).

The following explorers (known by their nicknames) are here:
Tomasque
Griffinpup

So... any adeas on how to undo the traps?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 17, 2016, 12:50:16 pm »

Bad news team, bhk was strangled. Griffin is still alive and far too quiet. Tomasqe, I think you need to run for it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 17, 2016, 01:05:57 pm »

That's not good.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 17, 2016, 01:26:12 pm »

NQT: Aren't move actions processed AFTER item actions?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 17, 2016, 01:32:08 pm »

I have a dead cat head now. Not too sure what I'm going to do with it.

I also found a collapsed chamber with a dead NPC adventurer in it.

Tomasque, how did you get to your current location?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 43