Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57771 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 5 - Explosive Progression
« Reply #375 on: July 02, 2016, 12:10:00 pm »

Deus got strangled in The Embalming Room. Whoever killed Deus must have searched the body immediately after.

Did the explosion work?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 02, 2016, 12:12:27 pm »

Hang on, there's a strangled corpse in the room I'm in as well...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 02, 2016, 12:13:08 pm »

Wait, that was here last puzzle phase.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 02, 2016, 12:14:54 pm »

That was probably me...I should have said something.
You didn't feel the need to speak before blowing up a wall in the nexus that injured three people?
I felt the need to speak, but I thought it might gather scum.
No, just... gathering scum to a place we can harm them being a bad thing...?

TBF. Someone shoot TBF.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 02, 2016, 12:15:27 pm »

That is, scum trying to kill me before I go.
Sigtext

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 02, 2016, 12:18:55 pm »

You could have told us beforehand and someone else would have done it if you had died. What was discussed about self preservation before?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 02, 2016, 12:22:06 pm »

That's actually not really likely, BHK, because there were multiple places where things could have gone wrong and the scum would have gotten dynamite.

Nothing, not here.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 02, 2016, 12:22:38 pm »

Okaaaaay, so I messed up my final move (I was just moving everywhere since all I was waiting for SINCE THERE'S NO FULL REPORT WHAT IS SEARCHED OR NOT :I) and moved to the Embalming room when I should be going to the Statue room (ie Nexus, Embal, Nexus, Stat).

Anyway.
The Embalming Room
In the embalming room there are three simple stone slabs (with room underneath for storing instruments) in marble, sandstone and granite. All slabs are upturned. A faded mural spreads across one wall. A depressed panel lies underfoot. Southwest leads to the nexus.

The dead body of Deus Asmoth lies here, cardigan torn.

The following explorers (known by their nicknames) are here:
Fillipk (Who I believe is Fallacy :V)
Persus
Tiruin
So...I guess people all searched the slabs. Consecutively. Since I did nothing, I'm suspecting the other THREE people in this room beforehand of joining up and searching it all (albeit 12 actions can search everything; unsure on DA though or whoever got him); Dustan, Persus, what did you two do?

Fallacy, why're you in here?

That was probably me...I should have said something.
Like how much you should've said yesterday. :-\ Really.
So me, BHK, and 4Mask are all injured in the Nexus.  Did anyone see who did it?
Injured how? Injured hurt, injured bleeding, or injured injured? :O

Could we get full detail reports because this vagueness isn't helping anyone. On the other hand, it gives scum detail--but they're JUST AS BLIND AS US and we require detail so we can make it deeper in. Has *anything* literally changed? (What did the explosion do? Did it target a structure? That was collateral damage; is this some kind of unclaimed item? Why were guns claimed but not these items? So many questions, and all I have are my shoelaces for speed :^)

I felt the need to speak, but I thought it might gather scum.
...While it is 1:16am at the time of writing, its instances like these which make me go >_> "Either TBF is scum and is plotting a really strange thing because he knows all of us are generally going to BREAK THAT WALL or can't find other entrances", or "He can be an explorer and choosing to injure more and probably catch scum in the balance also makes sense", meaning...it makes sense. But the wording 'I thought it might gather scum'...means the ability by itself gathers scum. [Coming to terms on 'injure' = just wounded, its a -1 speed thing [although unsure if its on the 1-13 scale...] that really doesn't do much I guess...]
I'll be direct.

What did you actually do?

Deus got strangled in The Embalming Room. Whoever killed Deus must have searched the body immediately after.

Did the explosion work?
Why is this your question? Is this your only question in mind?

PFP
5 replies. omg

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 02, 2016, 12:24:54 pm »

Wait, that was here last puzzle phase.
Please read up on the room descriptions people drop in the past phases :/
Tene - Statue
NQt and some other s- Nexus
someone - Embalming room

It would seirously help if people coordinate; play the discussion phase with a lynch so we can do something about this rather than shamble in the dark. I'd deliberate that TBF WON'T CLAIM OUT IN THE OPEN if he was actually scum, hence by reluctance towards noting him down as such, but given the frequent posting:

griffin, BHK, others: Current insights please.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 02, 2016, 12:26:11 pm »

That's actually not really likely, BHK, because there were multiple places where things could have gone wrong and the scum would have gotten dynamite.

Nothing, not here.
Bull.  You've already self-claimed that you're immune to stabby stabby things.  I don't accept that as a reason.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 02, 2016, 12:26:29 pm »

Irregardless, you blew up a wall without telling anyone and got three people hurt, one of which is bleeding out. I don't understand why you would make that decision.

So me, BHK, and 4Mask are all injured in the Nexus.  Did anyone see who did it?
Injured how? Injured hurt, injured bleeding, or injured injured? :O

The following explorers (known by their nicknames) are here:
4mask (bruised) (bleeding out)
Griffinpup (bruised)
BHK (bruised)

We've made little progress and people are being strangled to death rapidly. We may be screwed if we don't figure out this puzzle, fast.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 02, 2016, 12:27:55 pm »

Nothing, not here.
Bull.  You've already self-claimed that you're immune to stabby stabby things.  I don't accept that as a reason.
I'm not immune to stranglers, BHK.
Sigtext

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 02, 2016, 12:31:01 pm »

Nothing, not here.
One - I'm not BHK.
Two - With what you've just did with such a flimsy justification, I really don't see a reason to care.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 02, 2016, 12:31:08 pm »

We've made little progress and people are being strangled to death rapidly. We may be screwed if we don't figure out this puzzle, fast.
It'd really help us, [monotonous voice] US REAL EXPLORERS [/monotonous voice] if there was a Standard Operating Procedure of details being given, like BASIC ROOM DESCRIPTIONS AT EACH START OF PHASE. We're, in my inference, lacking details because people are wondering that if they give details, the assassins will gain more.

They just HAVE TO KILL US TO WIN, BASICALLY. WEEEEE need the details MORE no matter what in this context--this begins with WHAT HAS BEEN SEARCHED AND WHAT HAS COME OF IT. While assassins MAY be searching and lying, we can COUNTERCHECK, so that works as an evident way to snuff out liars.

And yet we're meeting silence from more than a few people that is over the # of possible scum to pinpoint at the least common denominator.

Also BHK: Where were you yesterday?

PS: My tone is read the same with or without caps--capitalization = emphasis in this context.

PFP

Nothing, not here.
That was griffinpup, also where was that self-claim, griffin?

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 02, 2016, 12:33:00 pm »

wait, I am BHK

They aren't BHK, is what I meant.
Also BHK: Where were you yesterday?
I searched the statue hall's mural and pressure plate before heading to the Nexus and waiting.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43