Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57833 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 4 - A Mounting Body Pile
« Reply #360 on: June 30, 2016, 01:20:25 pm »

Jeez. I've only had PFP access for while now (lots of moving around this vacation), and I've had to do other stuff on my phone as well. That's why I haven't been contributing much at all. Now I should be bale to contribute more. To start, I'll ask something that I think should be asked right about now.

Everybody: Are you even keeping up with this thread? If so, please post before end of day!

Now onto the actual puzzle: The embalming room panel has been jammed. How can one be jammed? Has the panel in the statue room been jammed? If not who will do it?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 30, 2016, 01:35:34 pm »

Do we have any indication that rooms are lit? Fallacy, please report.
Well, I'm pretty sure that if a room's lighting is not otherwise stated, it's dimly lit. I think NQT said something like that earlier in the thread.

So... I'm pretty sure the Nexus is dimly lit, at least.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 30, 2016, 01:37:57 pm »

And what room is that, TBF?
The statue hall.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 30, 2016, 01:53:19 pm »

You have about 20 hours left to detect, dissemble, demand and discuss before the phase ends.
Well this is helpful >_>
Guys, someone search TDS' body. He had that pole thing. Probably someone can PROD THOSE LEAVES.
Did ANYONE search those
Edit: Got the correct desc of the room I'm in (That's why I put down the [...] bit because it said 'when you walk in, a panel...')

The Embalming Room
In the embalming room there are three simple stone slabs (with room underneath for storing instruments) in marble, sandstone and granite. The sandstone and granite slabs are upturned. A faded mural spreads across one wall. A depressed panel lies underfoot. Southwest leads to the nexus.

The following explorers (known by their nicknames) are here:
Deus Asmoth
Dustan
Persus
Tiruin
in the Embalming room?? Those different MATERIALS used for those SLABS must MEAN SOMETHING. :I
There's probably different stuff under them. The sandstone slab had an embalming jar under it, the granite slab's already been searched from what I could tell. I don't know about the marble one.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 30, 2016, 02:54:55 pm »

PFP oooh, sleeping time -_- I hope this thread kicks up in activity soon.

It worked for a specific reason, but I'd rather not share.

Hm.  I think I know what to do with the wall...
BECAUUUUUSE?!!
What's so important that you keep information for yourself--whoever stabs people I MEAN COMPARED TO PEOPLE WITH GUNS WHO ARE OBVIOUS EXPLORERS kinda ARE NOT ON THE EXPLORER SIDE.
Man >_>
You post a lot about "stab + 'take'" and yet very little information about anything important, and what comes out as presumably important 'oh I got stabbed and it worked but I'd rather not share :V'
Meaning you got stabbed. Just like me and Persus.
BUT THEN DETAILS

* Tiruin fizzles.

There's probably different stuff under them. The sandstone slab had an embalming jar under it, the granite slab's already been searched from what I could tell. I don't know about the marble one.
And this one too :I
People are searching things--MANY things, and not giving details on what they'll even bloody search! Primary suspects would be they're assassins because that'd also BLOCK US FROM SEARCHING THINGS WHICH IS WHY SHARING IS IMPORTANT :I (obviously with discretion but seriously; NOTHING is worse than SOMETHING).
We've had pages of people already posting what they're searching/details of what they've searched, then a few pages later others are confused or surprised that the very thing mentioned before was already searched >_< This is obvious, apparent confusion, and it doesn't make the game any more fun for anyone! (unless you enjoy confusion on behalf of inefficiency, which I do not no matter what team I'm on in any game :V).

And what room is that, TBF?
The statue hall.
The room you bother to not talk about?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 2 - What Goes Bump
« Reply #365 on: June 30, 2016, 05:14:23 pm »

The explorers begin to throw accusations around, but will any of the explorers dare do something about the suspected murderers?

Puzzle Phase 4

Please send in your four actions to me in the next 24 hours, before Friday 11PM BST (GMT+1).

Spoiler: Possible Actions (click to show/hide)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

Say... where do you get those pictures from.?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Say... where do you get those pictures from.?
Just searching stuff like temple ruin pool on duckduckgo.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Puzzle Phase Extended While I Get Much Needed Sleep, Please Send In Your Actions If Not Already Done So

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Puzzle Phase 2 - Looting Is Forever
« Reply #369 on: July 02, 2016, 11:03:23 am »

Discussion Phase 5

Everyone hears an explosion from the direction of the Overgrown Nexus.

You have received your room descriptions. This phase will end in 48 hours at about 5PM Monday BST (GMT+1). You can submit puzzle actions early if you're not going to be around during the puzzle phase.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 5 - Explosive Progression
« Reply #370 on: July 02, 2016, 11:57:27 am »

So me, BHK, and 4Mask are all injured in the Nexus.  Did anyone see who did it?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 02, 2016, 12:03:37 pm »

That was probably me...I should have said something.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 02, 2016, 12:05:13 pm »

You didn't feel the need to speak before blowing up a wall in the nexus that injured three people?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 02, 2016, 12:06:08 pm »

Someone shoot TBF

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 02, 2016, 12:08:30 pm »

You didn't feel the need to speak before blowing up a wall in the nexus that injured three people?
I felt the need to speak, but I thought it might gather scum.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43