Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Gods of Creation IC  (Read 29097 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation IC
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2016, 12:05:45 pm »

"Ah, how wonderful. A world brimming with strife and conflict. A mere pittance at this stage but that's something we can fix. However, I presume that there is little land left for any new intelligent mortals. In that particular line of thought, I would suggest creating more in order to ensure that plenty more life can be sustained on this world."
"There is still plenty of space available. Such as in the North or the Eastern Jungles. If you want your own area, you are free to create it with your own power."

"To the Inax, I offer you a caring home."

Use 4 points to teleport the Luminites in the Sunset Glades to an extremely deep part of the Moonlit Depths (the ocean) close to the Leviathan.
Om physically enters the world. The sky weeps blood.
Using no power, Om shows the Tortons how to create compelling rhythms by drumming their shells
Once again using no power, instruct the Tortons to build a joint town with the Lamias
Om brings the Inax into the world at the joint Torton-Lamia camp for 4 Points
Om teaches his followers tactics for 5 points
Om frees any imprisoned Tortons.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:30:53 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2016, 01:49:14 pm »

The Shining One observes The Crusade from the Heavens. Seeing the Cleansing of the World, He becomes Proud of His Luminite Warriors, but knows that there will be more Battles to come, and seeing The Luminite's Depleted Forces, knows that The Crusade has a long way to go before it reigns Victorious.

Zelthen Speaks, His Voice echos across the World, and only those Pure in their Souls can hear it. This is what He says to The Luminite Crusaders.

To The Luminite Crusaders on The Torton Front:

"My Children, You have Fought Valiantly, and for that, I am Proud. You have furthered The Crusade on this Day, and All Impure Peoples shudder at the News of Your Victory. Larix, Holy Priest, I see Your Efforts, and I Bless them. Larix, Take The Fifteen most Keen-Eyed Luminites in Your Host, and Teach them to discover the Orange Slime Burrows as You have. Ask The Tortons If any among them will Forsake Om and Join The Crusade, Learn The Arts Of Metalworking from them, and Train The Faithful Tortons to do Battle. If any Tortons among them Refuse to Forsake Om and Join The Crusade, Slay Them as quickly and painlessly as possible, then Burn the Corpses in a Vast Bonfire Blessed by The Priests among You, so that Their Bodily Impurities might be Cleansed and that Their Souls might be Guided to The Light. Then, Fortify The Torton Camp with the Knowledge that I have given You, and Train to Bring The Light to all Others. As For Veri The Torton, He is Honorable and Fought You, so that Their Young Ones and Families Might Escape, Ask Him to Join The Crusade, If He Refuses, Slay Him as quickly and painlessly as possible and add His Corpse to the Bonfire, after It is Blessed by the Most Faithful Priest among You, for He was Pure in His Soul. Do Your Best to Create New Luminite Brethren, For The Crusade is not Yet done. Do as I have Spoken, and You shall succeed."

To The Luminite Crusaders on The Anorath Front:

"Many Anorath were Slain Here. By Resisting Their Demonic Overlords, In Death They have Become Pure. Their Bodies must be Burned in a Vast Bonfire that is Blessed by The Luminite Priests, so that They may be Guided to The Light and Cleansed of all Demonic Taint. If any Anorath still Live, ask them if they will Join The Crusade, If Not, they are to be Slayed as Quickly and Painlessly as Possible, and Their Bodies are to be Burned in a Bonfire that is Blessed by The Priests. The Ravens have committed unspeakable Deeds here today, and They Must Be Cleansed. After One Day Of Prayer, March Upon the Raven Keep and Slay All Ravens, for they are Impure in the Depths of their Being, and by Slaying them, they might be Freed from Their own Demonic Nature. Slay All Anorath who support The Ravens in Battle, for they have Forsaken themselves. Ask All Anorath Prisoners if They will Revoke Pherse and The Ravens, and Join The Crusade to Slay All Creatures of Darkness. If they accept and Join The Crusade, they are to be Trained and Taught to Bring The Light to All Others. Go Forth and Do as I have said, and You shall be Blessed."

To The Luminite Crusaders on The Deep Front:

"My Blessed Children, You have Fought Bravely and Your Slain Brethren are now at One with The Holy Light. The Ickyanthy and The Grots who have Joined them have Slain You Through Demonic Sorcery, and You are few in Number. You cannot Yet Bring The Light to either Them or The Dremonians, for They are Many, and You are Few. Instead, Retreat to The Furthest and most Isolated Depths of the Caverns and make a Camp There, Fortify It with the Knowledge I have given You. Soon, The Children of The Darkness shall come against You, stand firm, and Purge as many of them as You can, and know that Once You have been Slain, You shall be at One with The Holy Light. If The Children of The Darkness do not come against You, do all that You can to Create New Brethren, and Bolster the Encampments Defenses. I name this Encampment, Nobilon, For You are Noble to Uphold The Crusade though all Hope has Been lost. Go Forth and Do as I have said, For The Light waits to Embrace You."

To The Luminite Crusaders in The North:

"Sancturn has been Destroyed through Weak and Cowardly Means, and All Hope may seem to be Gone. But know this, Your Brethren have Cleansed The Torton Encampment, Go South, and Join Them in their Efforts. One Day, Sancturn shall be Avenged, Until that Day, You must Uphold The Crusade. Go Forth and Do as I have said, and know that I am watching You."

To All Luminite Crusaders:

"GO FORTH, MY CHILDREN, EXALT PURITY AND REIGN VICTORIUS! FOR THE LIGHT ALWAYS DRIVES BACK THE DARKNESS! FOR THE CRUSADE!!!"

Upon seeing The Luminites attempt to Further The Crusade, Zelthen, knows that they are too few in Number to Defeat their Foes. He Reaches out and Speaks to the Inax, as He Speaks they are shown Images of Glorious Combat, and an Infinite, Righteous, and Blissful Light.

"MIGHTY INAX, HEAR ME WHEN I SPEAK. I AM THE SHINING ONE, GOD OF ORDER, LIGHT, AND PURITY. IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS ONLY DARKNESS, HATEFUL AND TWISTED, IT'S DENIZENS WERE LIKE IT IN EVERY ASPECT. THEN CAME THE FIRST DIVINES AND THROUGH THEIR POWER THE DARKNESS WAS DRIVEN AWAY, AND REALITY WAS FORGED. FROM IT, CAME THE LIGHT, WHICH ETERNALLY DRIVES THE DARKNESS AWAY IN FEAR. THE UNIVERSE BEFORE THE LIGHT WAS CHAOTIC, FORMLESS, AND ETERNALLY DRIVEN APART BY ITSELF, BUT ORDER, FORGED BY THE DIVINES, BINDS THE UNIVERSE TOGETHER. WHEN DARKNESS RULED, THE UNIVERSE WAS CORRUPTED, VILE, AND HATEFUL OF ALL THINGS BUT ITSELF, WHEN REALITY WAS FORGED, THAT WHICH WAS GOOD PROSPERED, AND IN IT'S RIGHTEOUS INNOCENCE, CAME PURITY. PURITY IS THAT WHICH ALL THINGS STRIVE FOR, THOUGH THEY MAY NOT KNOW IT, PURITY IS THE TOTAL ABSENCE OF ALL DARKNESS, HATRED, AND TEMPTATION TO DO THAT WHICH IS WRONG. HOWEVER, PURITY IS NOT UNBREAKABLE, SOME TAINT OF THE DARKNESS REMAINS IN ALL THINGS, AND IF THAT TAINT IS NOT DESTROYED, IT WILL SPREAD AND SHATTER ALL PURITY. THE FIRST DIVINES SOON BEGAN TO DISAGREE AND THEY SEPARATED, BECOMING TITANS, GODS, AND DEMONS. TITANS DO NOT KNOW OF ORDER AND PURITY, TO THEM, THE LIGHT IS REPUGNANT. DEMONS SEEK TO SPREAD THE DARKNESS AND CORRUPTION, FOR SUCH IS ALL THEY KNOW. GODS ARE MANY AND DIVERSE, MANY AMONG THEM SEEK TO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, OTHERS DO NOT KNOW OR DO NOT CARE, BUT A SELECT HANDFUL, SEEK TO EMBRACE THE LIGHT AND SPREAD IT'S BEAUTY TO ALL THINGS. I, THE SHINING ONE, SEEK TO DESTROY ALL TAINT OF THE DARKNESS THROUGH THE HOLY LIGHT, THEN, I WISH TO FORTIFY ALL PURITY WITH ORDER, FOR IN ORDER, ALL THINGS ARE UNCHANGING, AND AS PURITY IS THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE FORM OF EXISTENCE, ANY CHANGE FROM PURITY EMBRACES THE DARKNESS AND THAT WHICH IS WRONG. MANY SEEK TO DESTROY ME, AND ALL WHO EMBRACE THE WAY OF THE LIGHT, THEY HAVE EMBRACED THE TAINT OF THE DARKNESS AND MUST BE CLEANSED OF THE TAINT OF CORRUPTION THAT THEY HOLD DEAR, FOR ONLY THEN, MAY THEY BECOME PURE. MY PEOPLE ARE AN ARMY, SEEKING TO PURIFY ALL DARKNESS THROUGH THE FIRES OF WAR, IN A HOLY, ETERNAL, CRUSADE. YOU, THE INAX, ARE STRONG, CAPABLE, WARRIORS. YOU SEEK TO EXIST, SO THAT YOU MIGHT WAGE WAR, BUT FOR WHAT PURPOSE I ASK YOU? WHY DO YOU WISH TO FIGHT? TO FIGHT APART FROM THE CRUSADE IS MEANINGLESS, FOR IN BATTLE, HATRED PROSPERS, AND WITH IT, COMES THE DARKNESS. I ASK YOU, TO TAKE UP THE MANTLE OF PURITY, AND JOIN THE CRUSADE. THROUGH SANCTIFIED BATTLE, YOUR IMPURITIES SHALL BE WASHED AWAY, AND YOUR FIGHTING SHALL HAVE PURPOSE. THE DARKNESS SHALL FEAR YOUR NAME, AND YOU SHALL BECOME WARRIORS OF THE LIGHT. DO YOU ACCEPT MY OFFER? OR DO YOU WISH TO JOIN THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW THE TRUE WAY? GARIX, YOUR CREATOR, HAS ABANDONED YOU, I SHALL NEVER FORSAKE YOU, SO LONG AS YOU UPHOLD THE TRUE PATH OF THE CRUSADE."

The Shining One offers to Transpose The Inax into the World to Fight The Crusade with 4 Influnce Points. If the Inax accept, Zelthen Transposes them into The Torton Camp, to Train under Larix and the other Luminites.

((OOC: Mebbe this'll work...))
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 01:52:34 pm by Ardent Debater »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2016, 02:19:57 pm »

[Sleeve, Snake of Medicine]

Use 4 points to teleport the Luminites in the western region to the bottom of the ocean
If the Luminites get teleported to the bottom of the ocean. Sleeve will enlarge herself and dive into the water to try and save as many as she can. Bringing them to Camp Lamia.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2016, 02:31:55 pm »

Triniteus gazes upon music, and shouts :
"What the hell is that."

Then he just watches over his people, on the lookout for any sneaky god or non-god action toward them. Also, he holds himself ready to meet the Asthates who may reach the Tablet.

Triniteus actions :
-To the Asthates :
>Credo: be free and surpass yourself. Strength of your people lies in unity and cohesion.
>Challenge: journey to the Stone Tablet and be rewarded. Potentially become a King/Hero/Guide/Ruler
>Watch over them, on the lookout for outside interference
>Be ready to welcome the worthy at the Tablet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 03, 2016, 03:21:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Edit: ((Turns out it's pointless. So cancelling that action.))
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:24:13 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 03, 2016, 03:35:41 pm »

"Ah, how wonderful. A world brimming with strife and conflict. A mere pittance at this stage but that's something we can fix. However, I presume that there is little land left for any new intelligent mortals. In that particular line of thought, I would suggest creating more in order to ensure that plenty more life can be sustained on this world."
"There is still plenty of space available. Such as in the North or the Eastern Jungles. If you want your own area, you are free to create it with your own power."

"To the Inax, I offer you a caring home."

"To Zelthen I repay what is owed"

Use 4 points to teleport the Luminites in the Sunset Glades to an extremely deep part of the Moonlit Depths (the ocean) close to the Leviathan.
Om physically enters the world. The sky weeps blood.
Using no power, Om shows the Tortons how to create compelling rhythms by drumming their shells
Once again using no power, instruct the Tortons to build a joint town with the Lamias
Om brings the Inax into the world at the joint Torton-Lamia camp for 4 Points
Om teaches his followers tactics for 5 points
Om frees any imprisoned Tortons.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2016, 03:39:17 pm »

Kyazir, seeing the increasing pettiness and intervention on the world by two gods in particular. While it was interesting when it was mortals fighting it out themselves with little assistance from the gods (Barring transportation). When Om start to teleport the luminites underwater, he saw fit to intervene.

"Now Om, that is not something you should be doing. They earned that victory on their own power. To dispose of them so crudely is a waste of effort, and goes against what us gods should stand for, doubly so for you, god of compassion"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 03, 2016, 03:41:35 pm »

Kyazir, seeing the increasing pettiness and intervention on the world by two gods in particular. While it was interesting when it was mortals fighting it out themselves with little assistance from the gods (Barring transportation). When Om start to teleport the luminites underwater, he saw fit to intervene.

"Now Om, that is not something you should be doing. They earned that victory on their own power. To dispose of them so crudely is a waste of effort, and goes against what us gods should stand for, doubly so for you, god of compassion"
"I must disagree. They gained victory only through the power of their god. What I do is no different. It has become clear to me that the Luminites have no compassion, and must be removed if there is to be any peace in the world. Rather, I would decry you for taking the side of these savages

As to what the gods stand for? Your words are laughable. It is ever more apparent through their actions that this pantheon stands for nothing."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 03, 2016, 03:50:49 pm »

"Through knowledge, yes. Not direct intervention. They may well have learnt from the shining one, but the deed itself was committed by them, not their god. Furthermore, I am not taking any side in that particular conflict, am I but my own faction in this, and I will not stand by as those who fought and earned their victory have it ripped from them by a god who must do everything for their followers. They must learn to do it themselves."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2016, 03:55:02 pm »

"Through knowledge, yes. Not direct intervention. They may well have learnt from the shining one, but the deed itself was committed by them, not their god. Furthermore, I am not taking any side in that particular conflict, am I but my own faction in this, and I will not stand by as those who fought and earned their victory have it ripped from them by a god who must do everything for their followers. They must learn to do it themselves."
"I am a god. Everything I do is direct divine intervention. You are a god. Zelthen is a god. We are all gods. Everything we do is direct divine intervention. Your words are nonsense.

They earned their victory through the slaughter of innocents. That you would stand by their side speaks great ill of you. I must not do everything for my followers, but I will actively defend them if attacked. Unlike others, I do not demand that my race wage war. They must learn nothing. They are not your race. What they must learn is no concern of yours.

As the others gods have so pointedly informed me, how you raise your own race is your own business, and interference is not welcome. This is the way of things.

Stop this unless you want me to do the same to your race. I will teach them such compassion that they have no stomach for war."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:03:10 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 03, 2016, 03:56:53 pm »

You waste your words Kyazir. I've had a similar argument with Om in the past and trust me when i say i can't be swayed. He is absolutely convinced he is doing the right thing.If you want things to change you will have to intervene directly

"I am a god. Everything I do is direct divine intervention. You are a god. Zelthen is a god. We are all gods. Everything we do is direct divine intervention. Your words are nonsense. They earned their victory through the slaughter of innocents. That you would stand by their side speaks great ill of you. I must not do everything for my followers, but I will actively defend them if attacked. Unlike others, I do not demand that my race wage war. They must learn nothing. They are not your race. What they must learn is no concern of yours.

As the others gods have so pointedly informed, me, how you raise your own race is your own business, and inteference is not welcome. This is the way of things.

Stop this unless you want me to do the same to your race. I will teach them such compassion that they have no stomach for war."

I am so glad that you changed your mind about this. It's not that fun when it's other gods that interfere with your race uh?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:02:37 pm by Leonardo8 »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 03, 2016, 04:00:05 pm »

"There's always one obstinate god isn't there? Look, you're doing this because they're the shining one's followers right? Would you be inclined to spare them if they were to follow another god?"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 03, 2016, 04:00:56 pm »

"There's always one obstinate god isn't there? Look, you're doing this because they're the shining one's followers right? Would you be inclined to spare them if they were to follow another god?"
"If they followed another god, released my Tortons, and went away, I'd spare them."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 03, 2016, 04:04:15 pm »

"Give me some time then, and let me talk to them. I'll see if I can't sort this out."
Kyazir heads down to the occupied torton camp in mortal form to speak with the luminites there.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:15:25 pm by Taricus »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 03, 2016, 04:57:16 pm »

"Give me some time then, and let me talk to them. I'll see if I can't sort this out."
Kyazir heads down to the occupied torton camp in mortal form to speak with the luminites there.

The mortals at the occupied camp see your god approach and ready their weapons. Many shout praise to Zelthen as they prepare for combat.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20