Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50

Author Topic: (The Second Sun) Superhero RPG [OOC Thread] (Players chosen!)  (Read 42334 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (The Second Sun) Superhero RPG [OOC Thread] (Players chosen!)
« Reply #540 on: May 26, 2016, 09:58:57 pm »

Hey. Oh. Dwarmin. I wonder if it's not to late to jigger my stats around a little bit? Specifically taking the +2 from my unearthly origin from willpower and putting them... Someplace else (not sure where, probably prowess? Coordination might be more useful but excellent coordination already seems pushing it for a slab of rock). I think I originally put them into willpower quite casually because at one point Johnathan was going to be a mind controlling ghost knight before I swapped to obsidian monster and I never really bothered to reconsider his stats that much. But I've been thinking a little bit about possible backstories to eventually flesh out once we 'regain our memories' and I've realized that high willpower specifically doesn't fit with an idea I had (and if it ends up fitting with the eventual reveal of farfield, that I might have wish to explore further) so in case that idea becomes the reality it'd really make more sense for him to have lower willpower. However, it is preeeeettttty late in the character creation process so I'd certainly understand a no on that whole thing.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 27, 2016, 05:42:33 am »

Can I post 'em Dwarmin?

I don't mind.

Hey. Oh. Dwarmin. I wonder if it's not to late to jigger my stats around a little bit? Specifically taking the +2 from my unearthly origin from willpower and putting them... Someplace else (not sure where, probably prowess? Coordination might be more useful but excellent coordination already seems pushing it for a slab of rock). I think I originally put them into willpower quite casually because at one point Johnathan was going to be a mind controlling ghost knight before I swapped to obsidian monster and I never really bothered to reconsider his stats that much. But I've been thinking a little bit about possible backstories to eventually flesh out once we 'regain our memories' and I've realized that high willpower specifically doesn't fit with an idea I had (and if it ends up fitting with the eventual reveal of farfield, that I might have wish to explore further) so in case that idea becomes the reality it'd really make more sense for him to have lower willpower. However, it is preeeeettttty late in the character creation process so I'd certainly understand a no on that whole thing.

I suppose so.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 27, 2016, 05:44:02 am »

Could I please get Radia's drawback choices? Sorry if I seem a bit pushy on that.

Also, when is the game expected to start?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 27, 2016, 07:33:27 am »

I suppose so.

Heh heh. Sorry for such a last minute change Dwarmin. Thanks for being understanding with my silliness.

Could I please get Radia's drawback choices? Sorry if I seem a bit pushy on that.

Time flows as it will young grasshopper. There is nothing moral man can do about the will of the universe. Except Ein. She can change time.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 27, 2016, 07:58:19 am »

I suppose so.

Heh heh. Sorry for such a last minute change Dwarmin. Thanks for being understanding with my silliness.

Time flows as it will young grasshopper. There is nothing moral man can do about the will of the universe. Except Ein. She can change time.
Time itself fears the wrath of the pint-sized powerhouse that is Eins.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 27, 2016, 08:08:46 am »

Then Lillian feeds her cookies and milk.

Now Lillian is master of time.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 27, 2016, 08:10:36 am »

Clearly Eins just sucks the cookie and milk making powers out of Lillian and makes her own.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 27, 2016, 08:16:18 am »

but
you see
lillian is better at it no matter what
so now she shall enslave her with diabetes-inducing biscuits

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 27, 2016, 08:17:34 am »

lillian is better at it no matter what

I'm not sure I can get behind this premise.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 27, 2016, 08:19:37 am »

i can
it's all part of gear sheriff training 101
next to 'how to clean your gun of criminal guts' and 'best ways to break criminal limbs'

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 27, 2016, 08:26:39 am »

What sort of gun gets guts on it. It's hard to imagine the situation where such a thing could happen.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 27, 2016, 09:19:53 am »

What sort of gun gets guts on it. It's hard to imagine the situation where such a thing could happen.
Shooting them in the guts could do it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 27, 2016, 09:21:28 am »

You'd have to be pretty close to them, though.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 27, 2016, 09:24:57 am »

You'd have to be pretty close to them, though.
That happens though.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 27, 2016, 11:09:49 am »

Ah. I just realised a good change to Lillian's backstory that I want to make; she works part-time as a teacher in the local school. That sound good?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50