Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96153 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #2640 on: June 22, 2016, 06:08:25 am »

((The people in the church do not know the Frost Moon is out. Perhaps Ishtari came from outside because they knew several people were in the church, to tell them about it?))

Lillian does not respond to Niamh's comment besides telling her to try not to strain her wound.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: June 22, 2016, 10:36:56 am »

"The door's closed.

Also, she's not going to kill anybody except Browfen and Browfen deserves it.

...Lillian, exactly how does one strain a bone that feels like it's been shattered?  Only asking so I don't actually do it."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: June 22, 2016, 10:41:23 am »

"Poor choice of words. T-Try not to make the injury worse."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: June 22, 2016, 11:11:54 am »

"Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be doing much of anything without slightly more miracle than usual..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: June 22, 2016, 01:11:48 pm »

((The people in the church do not know the Frost Moon is out. Perhaps Ishtari came from outside because they knew several people were in the church, to tell them about it?))

Lillian does not respond to Niamh's comment besides telling her to try not to strain her wound.
((Yeah, let's go with that.))
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: June 23, 2016, 07:16:55 pm »

((Okay, last call for actions. Did those that leave take browfen with them, and who all stayed in the room?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: June 23, 2016, 08:15:16 pm »

Before leaving the room, Taros glanced at the broken Browfen. He was unsure whether to let him die alone there, or to go and help him.

He choose the latter. Stopping his step in front of the door, he turned around and walked toward Browfen.
"Hang on, I can't let you die here."

He then tried to move Browfen the best way he could, without further rupturing his spine or internal organs.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: June 23, 2016, 08:16:36 pm »

"Are you sure, Taros?"
Sigtext

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: June 23, 2016, 08:20:32 pm »

"Sure. As you would have been ready to sacrifice yourself for us, I'm ready to put my life on the line for someone else. Even...someone as dubious as him. Go Niamh. Don't look back if something were to happen to me."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: June 23, 2016, 08:21:12 pm »

"Shina.  Go help him.  While I don't particularly feel like I should let the person who just tried to attack me escape punishment, I don't want to risk his life."
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:23:09 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: June 23, 2016, 08:23:06 pm »

((Must speed this up :3))

Solynthir watches as everyone leaves, Browfen remaining as his so called allies left him behind to die. Taros, however, had decided to do the bigger thing, in Solynthir's mind anyways, of going back and dragging Browfen out, making sure he made it out alive.

As soon as everyone makes it out of the room, the door glazes over in ice, Solynthir deciding it is best to be alone for a while.

Russel looks at Syrgan, then back to the group, "Fine, take the horses then. Best not let anything happen to them, else you'll be the ones cleaning the muck from the stables for the rest of the year." Syrgan only nod before climbing back onto the nearby roof of the stable, "I don't know what you want to keep hidden from me, but it matters not. Go find the others, tell them the frost moon is here, and tell them to prepare for a monster." Syrgan takes off leaping as best he can from roof top to roof top, heading towards where the howl came from.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: June 23, 2016, 08:26:04 pm »

((Lillian was helping someone else out, who could not have left on their own ;-;))
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: June 23, 2016, 08:29:00 pm »

((Shina was too.  And Niamh WAS the injured person.))
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: June 23, 2016, 08:35:41 pm »

"Th- Thank you." He nearly chokes as he tried his hardest not to spit blood all over his savior.

"[Unintelligable]...Hero"
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: June 23, 2016, 08:57:53 pm »

Geliebte  takes the horses reigns and at a fast speed has them heading to the church.
Syrgan...stay away from me with your Gorgon army.
we'll now Syrgan maybe you should  not be sketchy as hell and maybe I'll tell you something instead of wanting to keep you at lance-Length.
"Forward we go."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 183