Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55

Author Topic: Wild Mages: Dominic, The Naked Mage  (Read 86196 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Mages: Happy dreams
« Reply #450 on: May 22, 2016, 11:32:00 am »

"Speak, then."
It has spoken already. What you want to hear?
What its offers actually are?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 22, 2016, 11:49:42 am »

What will happen when all the magic is used up?
No sig yet

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 22, 2016, 03:20:07 pm »

"Speak, then."
It has spoken already. What you want to hear?
What its offers actually are?
Start war. Get gift.

What will happen when all the magic is used up?
Guess you have to see.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 22, 2016, 03:49:47 pm »

Fine then?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 23, 2016, 02:31:21 pm »

Go find a village, take over eat a few horses sheep etc
[2] You spread your wings and hungrily search for a village to terrorize. However it turns out you flew quite far into sparsely inhabited regions. You probably have to resort actual hunting. Besides one horse alone is enough to fill up your stomach.

"...
Dammit
..."

I first cast Create Ressurection Tree Seeds, with the intent of creating a bag of them, enough at least for each capital.
I then cast Extinguish Kitchen, with the intent of ... putting out the fire. Unless the fire has spread beyond the kitchen, in which case I cast Extinguish House. I also try not to get caught in the fire.

You skip outside to make your seeds. It wouldn't be good if you were accidentally drop the seeds into fire rigth after creating them.

5. A sturdy cloth bag appears. It bears painted symbol of white tree. Inside you find eight pale acorn like seeds. Touching them gives you odd fuzzy feeling. That's probably a good sign. You carefully tie the bag on your belt. You can't afford to lose it.

4. Now then, time to take care of the house. Fire hasn't spread really that much yet, but given chance it will. You are not going to give it chance. No fire will reign freely in your house! With a flick of fingers flames die leaving behind damaged kitchen. Oven has new coating of soot, ceiling and wall by oven is charred and some of your kitchenware is completely burned down.
And you still haven't had your breakfast.

Soleus stretches and get dressed up. He exits the room, and heads for the delicious aroma.

Go on and have breakfast with everybody. How is everyone looking ?
You find everyone in diner eating breakfast with your portion is set aside. Noel doesn't look much different, still mauled. Maybe a bit lighter bruises? Others don't look any different really. Your servants however do cease eating and stand up as you arrive. Anna greets you warmly.

The breakfast does not only smell and look delicious, it also tastes very good. Props for the chef! Judging by how Brian observes your expressions you guess he made it.

Now, you have good view from here to north and the lone mountain there. ...and a castle. You are certain your house is floating quite high up, but yet you can see magnificent towers from window. Not even that far, closest towers are just few hundred meters away. It appears you have reached destination Arken's floating fortress, though it isn't right to call it a mere fortress. Very well fortified royal castle would be more fitting.

"...there is something  wrong with you!"
"Perhaps, but same could be said about you. You wouldn't be magician otherwise. My offer stands, you know what to do if you want my gifts. Now, bugger off."

Rainbow explodes and you wake up exactly where you fell down. That explains your sore shoulders. It appears that wind has changed direction on night and has slowed advance of fire in this direction. It much closer than previously, but isn't threatening your safety at the moment. The village down in south is probably burned down already...

Nod.

"Very well, then."

If I wake up, take a look around for those answers I was promised. Read them, assuming they're in arms reach. Also, teleport that enemy I summoned before away, assuming it's there and the 4 I remember is still in the front of my queue. Otherwise, earth-shape a pair of hands to crush it. Worked before, it can work again.
"Excellent. I will be expecting promising results soon!"

When you wake up you find nothing new nearby. Perhaps promised answers aren't anything that tangible? Anyway, the enemy sank into ground and is nowhere visible at the moment. Also your queue has changed a lot. Apparently dreaming counts as interactions with magic or it had much bigger changes to future than anything else ever before.

Fine then?
Taking this as an agreement, it wraps its tentacles around you softly and throws you out of dreams less gently.

As soon as you open your eyes a stone man steps out of wall near your bed. It takes form of generic handsome man. You do recognize its voice as it begins its report.

"Late on last night a small piece of flying land and house on it arrived and stopped nearby. Small number of people has been seen on it observing us, but so far they have made no movements. General Laudata has ordered our forces in full combat readiness. Defenses are ready to repel any and all assaults and plan is made to assault the invader in my airspace. However general request to wait for your approval before launching pre-emptive assault. Should I tell her to proceed?"

Spoiler: Bluexdog - Markus Bane (click to show/hide)

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Mages: Questing begins
« Reply #455 on: May 23, 2016, 03:28:39 pm »

"Hold.  They're friendly.  Probably, at least."
Sigtext

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 23, 2016, 03:33:11 pm »

search for a village hunting along the way
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 23, 2016, 03:41:37 pm »

"My compliments to the chef, this breakfast is honestly the best I ever had the chance to eat."

Give 1d6 Favor to Brian Congratulate Brian, and after inquiring about everyone state, give tasks to the four of them. Cleaning the house, tending to the messy grasses outside, and generally be on the lookout for any problem.

Soleus then gazes at the majestic flying castle. His thoughts fly somewhere, and he opens the communication channel.
To Arken "Hi Arken. Sorry, but I won't be able to visit you right now. I have a sudden change in plan, and I'm required elsewhere. I hope it doesn't offend you."

Use the Command Orb to redirect the Floating Island toward the forest where a part of my memory disappeared.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 23, 2016, 04:35:53 pm »

Is their a possibility of them seeing my character?
No sig yet

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 23, 2016, 04:52:58 pm »

Dominic Casts Summon Breakfast, then, after eating breakfast on the porch, he casts Create Travel Knapsack.
"Gonna gett hat fixed, but other matters are pressing ..."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 23, 2016, 06:19:41 pm »

<Oh?>
Sigtext

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 23, 2016, 06:38:14 pm »

"Yes, I forgot I had something to take care off. By the way, your Palace is awe-inspiring, I can see it from my floating manor."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 23, 2016, 06:39:53 pm »

<Oh, thanks.  Magic likes to take artistic license with things, I keep having to tell it I don't want to be the evil overlord.  So I got stuck with this.

Want a hand?>
Sigtext

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 23, 2016, 06:56:34 pm »

"I should be okay, I saved a good roll just in case. And I am not alone, I have a metal golem for protection, and some domestics. Although the latter are a bit rebellious...

Don't worry for me, if something go very wrong, I may ask for an emergency teleporting though. I will do the same for you if you are in a pinch."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 23, 2016, 11:12:16 pm »

<Aye.  I'll burn this 2 then...>
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55