Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146485 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #540 on: July 10, 2016, 11:20:29 am »

Bumping up the thread so that it's easier to find. Yeah, there is a new replies to your posts button, but I find that bumping the thread up is a bit easier, as it's easier to find.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:28:26 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 10, 2016, 02:10:10 pm »

Leave the construction of the IHOP to the crew.

Invite Beirus to my secret military bunker to discuss his plans, along with my top forces so we can prepare to enact it.

Let the sniper do his thing, have him get a good angle.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 10, 2016, 05:13:35 pm »

Use my Alchemy to provide the utilities for the IHOP, like ovens and stoves and stuff.

Go with TCM. Bring Aswell and the Archangels.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Ragenaut

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 10, 2016, 05:15:55 pm »

I'd like to join when I can.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 11, 2016, 09:31:58 am »

Chapter One: The Beginning
Match One: Deathmatch
Round 41: PirateJoe's Plans for Survival
Trans Serbian Railway, Moscow, Russia
Mid Morning, Clear Skies, Date: 7/19/2016

As the glass in the train cracks and smashes due to the bullet fired by the Assassin, PirateJoe ducks down, not wanting to die before he finishes his plans. He tries to slowly crawl from his seat, peeking out to check the Assassin's aim. [2] By peeking out, though, the Assassin immediately turns their attention to Joe. Luckily, before they can fire, the train begins leaving the Station, which will make it a bit harder for the Assassin to hit Joe. Joe stays down, trying to his hardest to avoid both sight and the broken glass. Joe tries to crawl away again, hoping that now, he can get away from them. [1 (5 v 7-2)] Before he can, though, the Assassin fires their gun at his position. Luckily, the bullet only hits the metal of the train, ricocheting off into the distance as sparks fly off the impact. PirateJoe waits, hoping that the train can leave soon. (Train will be out of harm's way in 2 turns, due to the Mosin Nagant of the Assassin]

Parliament, Rwanda
Mid Morning, Clear Skies, Date: 7/19/2016

TCM thinks about Beirus's proposition, before accepting, and inviting Beirus to a private location to further discuss these plans. Beirus agrees, TCM ordering the crew to continue without him. Returning to Parliament, TCM opens a passage behind the wall behind his throne to a set of stairs. After grabbing a group of ten Soldiers and President Arendse, The King and his men walk down the stairs into a high tech War Room. According to President Arendse, this place was built as a nuclear bunker during the Cold War, as any nation could have been in the crossfire between the US and the Soviet Union, but it was modified in 1992 to be a meeting room for the remaining African royalty. TCM sits down at the table of the modified bunker, waiting for the Catholic Union to come down for the meeting.

Beirus watches TCM leave, before turning his attention to the crew. He decides to help them by trying to transmute some ranges and counter tops, to make cooking easier. [2+2] Beirus manages to create a single range in the kitchen area, but finds he can't make anymore. It's likely he's burnt out from the Alchemic creation of all the gadgets. Speaking of, he then grabs the long range Alchemic transport, before going to Aswell and the Archangels. After getting them, they follow TCM's directions to the War Room, walking into the Staircase before closing the secret passage behind them. After walking down, they see TCM, President Imani Arendse, and 10 Soldiers at a table, surrounded by supercomputers and an armory. After sitting down, TCM gestures to Beirus to start the proceedings, at which Beirus sets the transporter on the table. TCM looks at it, before saying, "So, what do we do now?", with a grin on his face.

While the War Room is soundproofed, a portable camera held by Imani Arendse shows, from the R.I.S.E. Drone, that Blackhawk has landed. First, the Drone comes out, followed by the 39 Elite Force members, followed by both Cobra and Black Hornet. After Imani directs them to the location, Cobra, Black Hornet, and the Drone are lead into the War Room, making sure to close the entrance behind them. Cobra and Black Hornet sit to the left and right of Aswell, respectively. Cobra looks around, [3] but since all eyes are on the new arrivals, Cobra merely smiles. He doesn't even have one yet, so he can't do anything at the moment...oh well.

The Crew continue their building of the IHOP, deciding to build on Beirus's addition with more ranges. [1] Despite being careful, they drop building materials on Beirus's range, breaking it. One of the Crew stare at the Range for about 20 seconds, before dropping his tools and walking off.

The Assassin stares down their scope, walking to a better angle before aiming at the hiding PirateJoe. [1-2 v 10] Not only does the Assassin's gun jam, not only does PirateJoe take that as an opportunity, but PirateJoe not only can see enough of the Assassin to aim at his with his Tavor, but he aims it in such a way that he can actually aim better! [7+2 v 2] 3 bullets from the Tavor suddenly hit the Assassin, causing the hooded figure to collapse in pain. PirateJoe can't see if the Assassin survived that, though, as he dives down just in case. He then pops his head up, and tries to see if the bullets did the figure in. [6] Despite them seeming incapacitated, they are moving quite a bit, and PirateJoe can see them moving to try to get up. [8] The Assassin does rise up, but it's apparent that they aren't having a good time, as it looks like their arm is dragging by their side instead of holding the Mosin Nagant.
--------------
BSN: The only news that's better then Fox, is what I'm saying.

I'd like to join when I can.
You shall be added to the Waitlist, and you'll be playing next match. Glad to see more people taking an interest!
--------------
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:14:26 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 11, 2016, 11:52:38 am »

Stay in cover, I'll spare the assassin so long as he doesn't fire again, but if he dose fire again he won't like the results. So basically my action is yet again like the action i have had for the past 5 turns, don't die. Which is honestly kinda funny to me.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 13, 2016, 01:14:46 am »

"Beirus, let me tell you my friend, this is nothing personal. There can only be one victor correct?"

The King escapes out of the hidden emergency hatch in the war-room, while every guard and soldier present turns on Beirus, pumping him full of lead from every angle.

The Sniper should try and get a better shot once more. If this doesn't work, see what my Russian friends can do about delaying the train...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 13, 2016, 02:24:54 am »

"Beirus, let me tell you my friend, this is nothing personal. There can only be one victor correct?"

The King escapes out of the hidden emergency hatch in the war-room, while every guard and soldier present turns on Beirus, pumping him full of lead from every angle.

The Sniper should try and get a better shot once more. If this doesn't work, see what my Russian friends can do about delaying the train...

SHAMEFUL DISPLAY! VERY DISHONORABLU!

TCM Gains the achievement/title:Traitor/Embodiment of dishonor
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 13, 2016, 05:02:02 am »

"How predictable. You fool, we could have both lived."

Transmute everyone in range, other than myself, Aswell, and the Archangels, into a Philosopher's Stone. My range of course being everything on the same tectonic plate. Aswell and the Archangels should protect me. 

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 13, 2016, 05:22:03 am »

Oh my God, wow. The same tectonic plate should be all of Rwanda, and some of the surrounding countries, right? Holy crap. Well, I have a plan for this. Anyway, new turn's coming soon. And I'm pretty sure someone will die, though I don't know yet.

Also, um, TCM. From one GM from another (and this is embarrassing), how do I set links to not be URLs. God I word things terribly. Basically, all the articles I've linked have been the URL, so how do I set it to be an actual name or something like that?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 13, 2016, 05:34:27 am »

((That tectonic plate should be my range WITHOUT Alkahestry. At minimum.Anyway, as far as I'm aware, adding an =(title you want) between the url and the closed ] should change the title.))

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 13, 2016, 05:37:05 am »

Oh my God, wow. The same tectonic plate should be all of Rwanda, and some of the surrounding countries, right? Holy crap. Well, I have a plan for this. Anyway, new turn's coming soon. And I'm pretty sure someone will die, though I don't know yet.

Also, um, TCM. From one GM from another (and this is embarrassing), how do I set links to not be URLs. God I word things terribly. Basically, all the articles I've linked have been the URL, so how do I set it to be an actual name or something like that?
You put a = after [ url ] so it would look like this [url =insert link here ] Like this.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 13, 2016, 05:39:13 am »

((That tectonic plate should be my range WITHOUT Alkahestry. At minimum.Anyway, as far as I'm aware, adding an =(title you want) between the url and the closed ] should change the title.))
It won't you have to put the link there and put the title after the ]

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 13, 2016, 05:43:26 am »

Cute Cat Photo

That worked! Thanks, and sorry for being inexperienced. Like I said in the OP this is the first game I've GM'd on Bay12, and I'm still trying to figure all of the sites features out. Thanks again!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 106