Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146454 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #435 on: June 14, 2016, 03:50:36 pm »

they will kill every Wiki-Warrior they find if they have to go through the entire English army!"

Meanwhile, talk to the heads of major EU countries like Germany and France. Just be cordial and nothing major yet. I just want friends in case the U.K.'s panties get twisted over this little incident.
(You forget about Australia, Canada, new Zealand, India and the fact that no one likes it when you fly a military helicopter into their airspace and shoot up a street resulting in massive damages and the death of a citizen, you sir wont like what happens next. This is what happens when you basically commit a terrorist attack on another nation.)

I have the support of the Rwandan People, the best Alchemist in the world, the heads of the two largest religions, the Russian Mafia, and God. I'm taking precautions because I view England more of a nuisance than a potential threat at this point. The King will ensure the destruction of the Wiki-Warriors, even if he has to go through the U.K. to do it.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 14, 2016, 03:53:44 pm »

I have the support of the Rwandan People, the best Alchemist in the world, the heads of the two largest religions, the Russian Mafia, and God. I'm taking precautions because I view England more of a nuisance than a potential threat at this point. The King will ensure the destruction of the Wiki-Warriors, even if he has to go through the Western world to do it.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 14, 2016, 03:54:23 pm »

Wear my armor. Go see how Aswell and TCM are doing. Ponder whether or not my alchemy could make something to track the other Wiki Warriors.

((Also, bring it, England! I need sacrifices for my Philosopher's Stone.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 14, 2016, 03:59:54 pm »

I have the support of the Rwandan People, the best Alchemist in the world, the heads of the two largest religions, the Russian Mafia, and God. I'm taking precautions because I view England more of a nuisance than a potential threat at this point. The King will ensure the destruction of the Wiki-Warriors, even if he has to go through the Western world to do it.

Yes, you're right.

Change the national Rwandan motto to "Fuck the West, we ain't scared of white people."

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 14, 2016, 04:21:52 pm »

Wow, how come whenever I'm doing something else, hijinks ensue? Then again, said hijinks are hilarious, so carry on.

The new turn will either be today or tomorrow, it depends on when I can work on it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 04:53:23 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 16, 2016, 06:17:15 am »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Round 33: Finally!
Essex, United Kingdom
Time: Early Morning. Weather: Light Fog. Date:7/19/2016

Bleeding on a rooftop is the last thing BiggerFish wanted, but being sarcastic about his bad day isn't on his mind. What is on his mind is that Abigail is bleeding out on the same rooftop. Muttering, "You have got to be kidding me." under his breath, BiggerFish tears off a bit more clothing, this time his own, in an attempt to keep Abigail alive long enough to get help. [8] He wraps bandages around Abigail, her breathing slowing a bit. He keeps pressure on the wounds, trying to stem the bleeding. She's not "stable", per say, but she will possibly live long enough to get help. BiggerFish looks to his left to see the One Eyed Soldier Cobra, who is standing on the other rooftop. He is about to begin his insane ranting again, before he's interrupted by the best possible sound for TBF to hear...sirens, and lots of them.

Parliament, Rwanda

King TCM watches the footage through the R.I.S.E. Drone, smirking as he sees Cobra bring the fight to BiggerFish. Upon hearing the sirens, however, TCM's brow furrows before he says, "Really? Do I look like I would scared of some measly English special forces? They can't even contain a soccer riot! My unit has superior discipline, they will kill every Wiki-Warrior they find if they have to go through the entire English army! They will fight to the death!". Seeing England, and the UK as a whole, as a mere nuisance, another obstacle to face, he decides to get some friends to assist him in case of war. [4] His plan, which is to contact loads of European countries in an attempt to get friends to assist them doesn't work well. They say they'll keep in touch, but by the way they appeared to act, it seems they will remain neutral in a case of war. TCM tells the Elite Force to keep BiggerFish down while Cobra shall finish him off. TCM waits to see what will happen to the group now.

Beirus puts on the Alchemic Armor, and decides to check on Aswell and his ally, King TCM. After making some spirited conversation with Aswell, he walks to the control room, to see President Imani Arendse sitting in a chair muttering frantically about an upcoming war of some kind. When he gets to King TCM's chair, he sees the King creepily stoic while watching the UK battle through the R.I.S.E. Drone's camera. Beirus offers something to the King: he will attempt to track the last unaccounted Wiki-Warrior, NRDL. [10+2] He uses a modified version of Alchemy known as http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Alkahestry, which he quickly researches to know how to do. He manages to track NRDL's position using Alkahestry. Beirus has tracked the information to a town in Central Asia. However, he still needs that Philosopher's Stone to power the Nano-Droids' revival network. He needs human souls to do that, and since there's a fight in Essex right now...

The Town, Central Asia

NRDL sees Fog roll into the town, and presumes Grim got away safe. Turning his attention to the Robotic Assassin, he puts his guitar over his back, before pulling his keyboard out and charging towards it. [3 v 2] He hits the slightly damaged servo of the Robotic Assassin, meaning if it tries to run, it will definitely trip over, and be vulnerable to attack.

Moscow, Russia

Panic. Fear. Survival. If you were to ask PirateJoe how he was feeling at the moment Andrei began trying to gun him down, you would most likely be right to say those 3 words describe the emotions perfectly. PirateJoe looks for something, anything, to save him, before he looks at his hands, and remembers the wind magic that got him killing the Rwandan Military, causing him to flee due to Cobra's interference. He begins to wave his hands around, trying to tap into the wind magic he needs. [4+1] He manages to push the Enforcers back, but Andrei still stands. PirateJoe throws off his aim by running right past him, before aiming his Makarov at the Enforcers, point blank range due to their prone position. [1+2 v 1] One Enforcer gets a bullet in the cheek, causing some light bleeding.[9+2 v 5] #2 gets a bullet through his chest, causing moderate bleeding due to a bullet passing through his chest.

Both Enforcers stay down due to their wounds, with the moderately bleeding one struggling to even stay awake. Andrei is still up however, and he aims his Judge at PirateJoe, making sure it's loaded with it's bore ammunition. [10 v 8] A bullet grazes Joe, hitting a tree behind him. [2] Unfortunately, the bandages move quite a bit, his wounds still fresh. Though he can fix the mess and prevent his death from bleeding out, he is still being shot at.

The Robotic Assassin stands as still as possible, making sure it doesn't trigger it's failing servo. It aims it's Sniper Rifle at NRDL, and tries to kill him so it can finish it's directive. [8 v 9] It simply misses, it's servo must be causing some interference.

The Elite Force tries to keep BiggerFish down upon King TCM's orders. [7] They manage to pin him down with some gunfire, but upon seeing that they have just pistols, they decide to see if Blackhawk has guns. [3] It actually doesn't, meaning they just have pistols. They continue pinning BiggerFish down.

Upon hearing the sirens, BiggerFish notices that Cobra is suddenly acting as though he's in a frenzy, shaking violently on top of his roof. He suddenly pulls out a dagger that no one knew about from behind his back. BiggerFish can see it has a golden hilt and a silver blade. Cobra suddenly runs forward, doing some parkour, before landing on BiggerFish's roof. Due to his fatigue and the suppression, BiggerFish merely watches as Cobra walks towards BiggerFish. He then says, "Tell me, BiggerFish. I need to know and it seems someone is spreading the rumor. Is my King a Wiki-Warrior? I'll still kill you, but I need to find out!", while holding his dagger, known as the Fanged Blade but is personally nicknamed Fang, to BiggerFish's throat. He does, however, hear the sirens get closer, before seeing lights in the streets.

Finally, after so long of waiting, the police show up, pistols in their holsters and equipped with Riot Gear such as Bulletproof Vests, suddenly storm up to the roof. Cobra attempts to hide, still gripping onto BiggerFish. [9] He manages to drag BiggerFish behind the entrance to the roof, Fang still to his throat. One of the cops races forward, holding a pistol forward and demanding they land. Realizing it could get their King into trouble, the Pilot attempts to land, before being stopped by one of the Elite Force holding a gun to the Pilot's head, before messaging King TCM, asking if they should listen...
--------------
BSN (The best news program!): I didn't know how one could track via Alchemy, until I remembered that Alkahestry existed, and after looking at the article, found that it does relate to Hohenheim, so there you go.
--------------
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 11:51:16 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 16, 2016, 06:28:08 am »

"Yep.

Um.

Bit of help here?"

KICK HIM IN THE NUTS!

Failing that, DON'T LET HIM KILL ME.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 05:18:14 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 16, 2016, 07:10:22 am »

"If i pass out please take me to a hospital and buy me a train ticket to Vladivostok."
Say the above to mr and mrs Essena then kick Andrei in the head, hard. Then bandage the shit out of myself if i can as i am hopefully driven to a hospital.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 16, 2016, 01:32:57 pm »

Beat the fucking robot's head in, Rock-star style.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 10:37:21 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 16, 2016, 03:22:06 pm »

The Helicopter is to tactically retreat.

Cobra will slit TBF's neck.

The Russian gangsters will do what they do best.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 16, 2016, 11:24:49 pm »

@TBF: Wait, you wanna call for help, and if that fails, groin shot, and if that fails, try to escape? You can certainly queue those up, but I want to make sure I got it all straight.

AFTER REPLY EDIT: Gotcha.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 11:32:56 pm by Greatness942 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 16, 2016, 11:27:11 pm »

Groin shot is part of 'try to escape', and that comes simultaneously with 'calling for help'.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 18, 2016, 01:45:23 am »

Go see what the Archangels are doing if they're still around. Thank them for their assistance so far and ask them to go hunt down NRDL.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 06:08:06 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 18, 2016, 01:52:19 am »

@Beirus: In the original anime, and manga, Alchemists, such as Hohenheim, needed to be able to see what they were transmuting. I'll still allow the action, though, because you did just use Alkahestry, without seeing NRDL, to track him down. I guess the Crit Roll let you see the world's energy, as well as his own? Sure, let's hand-wave it as such and move on.

New turn will come today, and by today, I mean not A.M.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 18, 2016, 04:22:41 am »

@Beirus: In the original anime, and manga, Alchemists, such as Hohenheim, needed to be able to see what they were transmuting. I'll still allow the action, though, because you did just use Alkahestry, without seeing NRDL, to track him down. I guess the Crit Roll let you see the world's energy, as well as his own? Sure, let's hand-wave it as such and move on.

New turn will come today, and by today, I mean not A.M.
Wouldn't that be a tad over powered? I mean NRDL may be able to survive it because fancy smancy superpowers but no normal human could.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 106