Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146439 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #405 on: June 04, 2016, 03:11:54 pm »

The Task Force is to kill TBF ASAP and then GTFO.

Let Beirus finish his fight. If Ardent still isn't dead then just shoot him.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 05, 2016, 06:59:21 pm »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Round 30: Could No Longer Sit Idly By
Parliament, Rwanda
Time: Late Night. Weather: Clear Night Sky. Date:7/19/2016

TCM waves Beirus through, gesturing to keep the prisoners away from the battle. He still pulls the Assault Rifle out, and aims it into the cell, ready to fire should Ardent win.

Beirus charges forward, dirt kicking up under his feet as he runs towards Ardent. Once he gets close enough, he throws a kick out to connect with Ardent's skull. [9+2 v 6] A snapping sound can be heard as the King and the guards begin cringing in sheer pain. Ardent falls over, unconsciousness with blood coming out of his nose. Beirus feels around for a pulse, and after finding a weak pulse, Beirus decides to finish the job. [10+3 v 8-3(Unconscious, Injuries)] Beirus kicks a soccer ball into Ardent's skull, and another violent snap can be heard as Ardent's neck snaps. Beirus steps back, a dead man lying in the cell in front of him.
Beirus gets a goal! Beirus gets:
http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Van_Hohenheim+ +Hohenheim's Alchemy, +2 Alchemy

?, Central Asia

NRDL, after dodging some gunfire from the Shadowy Figure, has a fight or flight response, and decides that both shall work in his favor. He prepares to Flashrun towards said figure, and punch him into giving information. [7] He runs towards the cliff face, the dust twirling around where he stood. He jumps up onto the ridge, and tries to stop the figure. [6 v 1] He punches the figure in the face, causing it to fall over. They are wearing a grey hood, and a full black suit used as camouflage for night time expeditions. NRDL attempts to "unmask" the Figure. [8] He unwraps the hood to discover a skull...a metal skull. The head of the figure is robotic, appearing like, well, a skull with one eye being covered and the other being green with black sclera. The head has green paneling and it's teeth are also green. NRDL says, "What the-", before being interrupted by the robotic figure jumping up to it's feet.

Essex, United Kingdom

BiggerFish runs from the flaming wreckage, but runs out of roof before he can escape. He then decides to turn Khepri to stop both the Elite Force, and their Escape Chopper. [9 v 4+3] He casts some Fire Magic, managing to burn one of the Elite Force slightly, but also creating a fire barricade. Khepri!TBF still decides to burn Blackhawk down. [8 v 9] Blackhawk manages to dodge the fireball, before going towards the Elite Force to evacuate.

Moscow, Russia

PirateJoe, having already memorized the car on the drive to Veronica's Warehouse, jumps into his car and tries to follow Larisa. [2] Due to the sheer speed she peeled off at, PirateJoe decides to go to the house to see if she's home. [6] He sees her car park in the driveway, and also sees Larisa exit her car, but he cannot see what she's doing as she moves out of sight.

The Robotic Figure does a Kip Up to it's feet, before pulling it's sniper rifle out and aiming to NRDL. [10 v 10] He fires his rifle at NRDL, but NRDL goes fast enough to catch the bullet in mid air.

The Elite Force tries to fire into the fire to hit the Beetle TBF. [1 v 3] Due to the fire, and the small stature of the shapeshifter, the Elite Force en mass miss their fire. Blackhawk then lands to pick them up, the Military piling in. Cobra contacts TCM with an update, and they begin to take off.
---------------
BSN: 1st. Sorry, Ardent. If you were unable to play, you should've told me. No hard feelings, and if you want to re-waitlist, I'll put you on.

2nd. Sorry for the delay. I procrastinate, as you know.

-----------------
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 05, 2016, 07:49:28 pm »

To which I say KILL IT WITH FIRE.  Aim for the fuel tanks!  They can't be moving very much on takeoff...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 05, 2016, 08:32:55 pm »

Park the car, get out, continue spying.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 05, 2016, 10:23:43 pm »

Smash its legs in with mah guitar.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 07, 2016, 01:02:39 pm »

More shooting at TBF.

Try and locate someone else, some other Wiki warrior we haven't located yet. Pay some money for some good intel.

Give Beirus permission to use one of the army's jeeps.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 01:39:35 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 07, 2016, 01:14:26 pm »

See if I can borrow a car from TCM or his people. Go around the city and set up alchemy circles set to activate and destroy any Wiki-Warriors other than myself or TCM that enter the city.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 08, 2016, 05:20:45 am »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Round 31: Beirus of Light
Parliament, Rwanda

After ordering a few guards to dispose of Ardent's corpse, TCM calls up his mysterious intel provider to find the next target, trying to come up with a plan during the call. TCM offers money to help with the Provider to find someone, to which he agrees on a price of $200. [4+2] The Provider does happen to find one person, or at least a general enough area to locate them. [1] They locate PirateJoe in Moscow, Russia, though where he is in Moscow is unknown as the snow is interfering with the equipment. TCM agrees, saying he'll get around to it.

Beirus walks out of the cell, wiping some blood off of his soccer ball, before deciding to lay a trap with his new Alchemic power, just in case someone tries to invade Rwanda to attack TCM, Beirus, and Aswell. He runs around, trying to lay Transmutation Circles in a very clever little ambush idea. [10+2] He not only lays Transmutation Circles, but instead of using the terrain there already is in Rwanda, he uses Metals to create an elaborate ambush, and also makes the traps very refined, increasing their damage to potential invaders.

Moscow, Russia

PirateJoe hurries out of the car, and tries to sneak through to see where Larisa is going. [10] He not only manages to go unseen to a window in the house, but also manages to hear what Larisa is doing. She pulls out a cellphone, and despite speaking in Russian, PirateJoe is able to translate. Larisa is telling whoever she's calling about the party, and that it's really not a phase, as she's just "feeling it". PirateJoe can tell she's just a girl who got into scene or punk and then also got roped into Jess and the Sawyers' plans. Satisfied, PirateJoe sneaks back to his car.

?, Central Asia

NRDL calmly drops the bullet he dropped before calmly pulling his guitar out. He then breaks the calm by charging towards The Robotic Figure, trying to break it's legs. [6 v 4] The guitar merely grazes the leg, but a servo is still slightly knocked out of place, which will only be a problem if it tries to run.

Essex, United Kingdom

TBF stays in Beetle Form, Fire Magic coursing through his veins as he prepares to throw another fireball at Blackhawk, which still has the Elite Force and Cobra inside. [10 v 8] He manages to hit Blackhawk with a fireball, but misses his target of the fueltank, only rocking the chopper. He stays in Beetle Form to make himself a lesser target.

The Robotic Figure tries to battle NRDL in order to get back to it's orders. [9 v 5] A bullet passes right through NRDL's arm, blood dripping onto the ground as he stands his ground.

A side door of Blackhawk re-opens, and the Elite Force tries to fire on BiggerFish, who is still a Beetle. [7+3-1(Rocked Chopper)-1(Beetle Sized) v 1] A bullet smacks through BiggerFish, and if it wasn't for the exoskeleton, some luck, and a healing factor, he'd be dead.
----------------
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 08, 2016, 05:21:49 am »

((Accidentally double posted. Still, I wanted to have a little BSN. Beirus, I'll you pick how the trap will work, so there's that.))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 05:24:09 am by Greatness942 »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 08, 2016, 05:41:26 am »

Report all my findings to Larisa's parents that don't include sawyer.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 08, 2016, 07:38:35 am »

Ram the chopper with a miniature sun.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 08, 2016, 01:50:29 pm »

Break its arms.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2016, 10:05:07 am »

Shoot TBF to death.

Hire the Russian Mafia to track down and kill PirateJoe.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 10, 2016, 10:18:42 am »

((Can I pick instantaneous disintegration of whoever trips the trap via highly visible vertical beam of light?))

You remember that power armor Hawk had? I want to make that with alchemy, self revive option included.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 10, 2016, 11:52:53 am »

@Beirus: With how Fullmetal Alchemist works, you could transmute the light into some kind of plasma based substance, and with Hohenheim's abilities specifically, it may be more possible then normal.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 106