Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146446 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #420 on: June 10, 2016, 12:11:47 pm »

((That works for me. Whatever works to disintegrate people. Or maybe the circle could just transmute the air and light within the boundary of the circle into ionized gasses like those found in stars Should be sufficient to flash vaporize anything organic inside, and vaporize or melt anything non-organic, and I would like the circle to contain any side effects of that, such as the heat, so I don't burninate half the planet when one goes off.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 10, 2016, 12:14:11 pm »

@Beirus: That's a much better idea.

@Everyone: The new turn may be today, depending on whether I can get around to it, but if it isn't today, then it will have to be on Sunday as I'm a bit busy tomorrow.

EDIT: Funny story: it was thought that the new batteries had to be special, but it turned out the mouse just ran on Double A Batteries that we're looked at wrong. I am genuinely sorry for wasting time like that, I felt bad on not being able to do it in time. The next turn will come today, again, I'm sorry for the delay.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:27:08 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 12, 2016, 11:09:56 pm »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deatchmatch
Round 32: Alchemy in Motion
Parliament, Rwanda
Time: Late Night. Weather: Clear Night Sky. Date:7/19/2016

TCM gets off the phone with the Intel Unit, pleased with his actions, before going to work. He notices where Joe is, and so attempts to find a way to contact the Russian Mafia. [9] He manages to contact a grunt, and after several attempts to convince the grunt that he's not ratting them out to the authorities, TCM gets into an E-Mail based conversation with the head of the Petrenko Family. TCM attempts to convince the Head to assassinate PirateJoe, as he is found to be dangerous. [10] The Head is not only convinced that PirateJoe is an enemy to the Petrenko Family and Russia at large, but he also decides to go with his Enforcers to kill PirateJoe, though TCM notices some euphemisms such as "Take Care Of", "Convince to Sleep with the Fishes", and "Cupcake" bizarrely enough.

Beirus's traps work like this: when a Wiki-Warrior walks onto one of the Transmutation Circles, the air is remotely transmuted into Ionized Gas, which will melt the Wiki-Warrior. Luckily, due to the Alchemy presented to Beirus, it is created to also transmute the heat, and has several techniques in place so that only the air inside the circles is transmuted, to keep the Earth from burning. Beirus runs that through his head a few times, before doing his next Alchemic Masterpiece: creating an Alchemic Replica of Hawk's Exoskeleton Armor. [9+2] He creates it so well, he not only gets the boost to strength, but he also gets the Forcefield due to being able to Transmute the air into a Forcefield-like substance, which has 50 HP like Hawk's. Now, for the Nanodroids that kept Hawk alive. [3+2] It can be done, but Beirus finds they can only heal injuries. In order to create Fake Death Nanodroids, they would need a way to be able to restart organs and cell activity. Even with Beirus's alchemy, that's tricky. In order to make it easier, he would need the Ultimate Sacrifice...the Philosopher's Stone.

Moscow, Russia

PirateJoe, after having a bit of an Anti-Climax with that, decides to head back to Town Square and look for Larisa's parents. He finds them without much effort having a nice, pleasant walk back home, as is customary in the smaller town. PirateJoe walks up to them, and explains to them what it was. "Well, Mr. and Mrs. Essena, I have good news. I found out what happened. It seems Larisa is just going through a phase, Punk or Scene I'll wager. Nothing's wrong with her, she's not in danger.", he says, before thinking to himself, "She is in danger, though. If the sister of one of the monsters who started this is in on this, then Larisa's in the crossfire! I should tell them, but who knows how word will spread.". PirateJoe then notices a truck pull up by them, two large men in black pinstriped suits wielding AK-74us exiting out the car, followed by an average sized man with a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurus_Judge in his hand. He steps out of the car, and introduces himself as Andrei Petrenko, before asking if they know where someone by the Alias, "PirateJoe", is in the vicinity. Before Joe can respond, Mr. and Mrs. Essena suddenly step in front of Joe, angrily speaking in Russian. Joe attempts to translate. [10] He manages to figure out everything. That TCM told them that Joe is evil, that the Essenas aren't buying it, and that things are getting tense. Mr. Essena walks up, and starts getting a bit more physical with Andrei. [4+2 (Point Blank Bonus) v 6] A gunshot rings out that appears to miss everyone. Joe tries to come up with a plan quickly!

The Town, Central Asia

NRDL continues to try to cripple the Robotic Assassin before Grim dies. He charges forward with his guitar, making sure to go to superspeed to make it connect. [4+2 v 10] The Robotic Assassin not only dodges the guitar strike from the Wiki-Warrior, but it also raises it's Sniper Rifle up and fires back at NRDL! [7 v 6] A bullet grazes NRDL's skin on his arm. It isn't bleeding, but it does sting a bit, getting NRDL more riled up and angry then before.

Essex, United Kingdom

BiggerFish's Khepri form regenerates quickly, which is good because Blackhawk is still in the air. In a last ditch effort, BiggerKhepri calls upon all his fire magic into a fireball that burns the heat of the sun! [1 v 1] The Fire Magic botches and fizzles out, the amount of Magic stressing BiggerFish out of his beetle form. Now human again, and being too burnt out to transform, he notices that Blackhawk still dodged, probably due to the previous attacks, and a bit farther away.

The Essenas step back, getting the message passed along by Andrei, before the Enforcers turn their guns towards PirateJoe! [1 v 3] The First One has his gun jam, leaving him unable to deal out punishment. [8 v 6] The Second One is a bit more successful, the bullet hitting PirateJoe's left leg, missing some blood vessels on the way out. [5] PirateJoe's bandages stay on, though that shot does bring Joe another bleeding wound.

Despite being rocked a bit, a member of the Elite Force aims at BiggerFish with the silenced M1911. [8+3 v 7] A bullet passes through BiggerFish's chest, his more fatigued state causing him to collapse on the ground. He notes that it missed his heart, but there is still a moderate amount of blood. Before he can rise to his feet, a door on the roof opens and Abigail rushes out, gasping as she sees the damaged BiggerFish. She runs over to him, asking if he's alright.

Before BiggerFish can respond, he sees one of the people in Blackhawk suddenly jump out and land on the roof. Cobra then screams out, "You wanna stop my King and President, Wiki-Warrior?! Then I shall strip you of your attachments! All your friends and allies!", before aiming his SPAS-12 at Abigail, making sure to account for the difference of maximum range from the other firearms. [9+3 v 2] Abigail suddenly screams out, pellet after pellet from the SPAS-12 hitting her in the upper and lower torso. She looks at her wounds, some blood coming out of her mouth, before she suddenly collapses. BiggerFish tries to see if he can keep her alive somehow. [6] BiggerFish finds a very weak pulse from her, as he tears some of her clothing to make bandages. She won't survive if she doesn't get medical attention, though. BiggerFish looks at Cobra in horror, his expression asking "Why", to which Cobra responds. "One of you Wiki-Warriors, the man who I'm sure was PirateJoe killed my men. My friends. Those who I knew for years! I know you're trying to run, but so long as this whole competition is happening, there shall be blood!", a thought racing through BiggerFish's mind that this guy is insane, absolutely mental.

The Robotic Assassin aims his Sniper Rifle at NRDL, his AI making sure this distraction will be dealt with. [4 v 4] A miscalculation in aiming, and another one in knowing who it's fighting equal NRDL grabbing the round again, before throwing it to the ground.
----------------
BSN: Again, sorry for the delay, and the moment of slight idiocy that caused it. Also, some of that turn was a bit heavier, but what can you do?
-------------
As the moon disappears over the horizon, night turns to Twilight, which soon turns to Dawn. It's Early Morning, and it's a foggy one.
------------------
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 12, 2016, 11:46:44 pm »

Run into the crowd of panicking people and try to get into my car, then floor it to a hospital when i get there use the name Simon.

(Welp, i expect a war any second now since a brit civi was Probably murdered and the shear amout of damages that have been caused, at the very least some sort of retaliation.)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:52:02 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 12, 2016, 11:52:10 pm »

Crush the robot's legs with my keyboard.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 13, 2016, 12:39:33 am »

@piratejoe: Actually, only the Essenas are on the sidewalk. There is no crowd, really. If I had that corrected in the next turn, though, it may have been annoying.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 13, 2016, 12:56:41 am »

@piratejoe: Actually, only the Essenas are on the sidewalk. There is no crowd, really. If I had that corrected in the next turn, though, it may have been annoying.
Okay then. Blast a large gust of wind at them to knock them over using magic and then just shoot them, the mafia thugs that is.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:04:06 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 13, 2016, 02:48:09 am »

"You have got to be kidding me."

Watch as the police descend on this HELICOPTER AND GUNFIRE SHOOTING UP THEIR CITY.  Also, if nobody else does, medical care Abigail.

To be clear, guns are REALLY RARE in England, and an AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN is just...Not.  This much gunfire would be ringing ALL the alarm bells.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:54:55 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 13, 2016, 05:43:58 am »

@TBF: I am well aware that guns aren't as prevalent in the UK as they are in the U.S., and the police probably should have shown up sooner. So...the police have been dispatched.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 13, 2016, 05:58:11 am »

This much gunfire would be ringing ALL the alarm bells.
(This is called a understatement, with this much gunfire i would expect the British armed forces to come say hi.)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 13, 2016, 07:54:30 pm »

(Honestly, with the whole 'helicopter' thing, I agree with piratejoe here.)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 13, 2016, 09:24:18 pm »

@TBF: Yeah, it does seem like a mistake for the consequences of this to take so long. Like I said, this will be corrected next turn. Sorry, unless it's not a sorry thing, I don't know.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 13, 2016, 10:14:04 pm »

Sounds fair to me.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 14, 2016, 03:25:29 pm »

The King, watching the battle unfold from the safety of a drone, laughs.

"Really? Do I look like I would scared of some measely English special forces? They cant' even contain a soccer riot! My unit has superior discipline, they will kill every Wiki-Warrior they find if they have to go through the entire English army!" They will fight to the death!"

People in the helicopter are to fire on TBF. The Helicopter itself can fire itself if it has guns. Give Kobra satisfaction by allowing him to personally kill TBF with his favorite knife, The Fanged Blade.

Meanwhile, talk to the heads of major EU countries like Germany and France. Just be cordial and nothing major yet. I just want friends in case the U.K.'s panties get twisted over this little incident.

Let the Russian Mafia handle piratejoe how they want to, they know Russia and things operate there better than I do.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 14, 2016, 03:30:06 pm »

they will kill every Wiki-Warrior they find if they have to go through the entire English army!"

Meanwhile, talk to the heads of major EU countries like Germany and France. Just be cordial and nothing major yet. I just want friends in case the U.K.'s panties get twisted over this little incident.
(You forget about Australia, Canada, new Zealand, India and the fact that no one likes it when you fly a military helicopter into their airspace and shoot up a street resulting in massive damages and the death of a citizen, you sir wont like what happens next. This is what happens when you basically commit a terrorist attack on another nation.)
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 106