Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146440 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #390 on: May 30, 2016, 03:46:26 pm »

DO THE PLAN ARMOKDAMMIT.  Or, HAVE DONE THE PLAN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

BECAUSE THAT WAS CHRONOLOGICALLY FIRST.

Also, roll for damage to the other helicopter from having a giant spinning blade slam into it at high speed...

And call the police?

"I don't think so, you idiots.  THIS IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 08:31:37 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 30, 2016, 04:24:13 pm »

"Call me whatever you want.  What do I have to do?"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2016, 04:43:51 pm »

Bumping up the thread for the people who haven't posted yet.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 01, 2016, 04:52:53 pm »

Keep the game going for one more point, either I get to 3 or they tie my score. Either way, go with Aswell afterwards to see the Archangels and prisoners. I'll fight Ardent 1 on 1, using my Soccer Based Combat, and my Soccer skills with my soccer ball.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:42:49 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 01, 2016, 06:08:47 pm »

Get in TBF's chopper and finish him off if he's still there.

Open up a line to the Prime Minister's office, explaining the situation to him about the Wiki-Warriors.

The Final Militiaman is not a true wiki warrior. Strip him of his weapons and let him go.
Let Argent Debate die with some dignity. Throw him in a lock cell with four of our best fighters. Argent is allowed to have a pipe. The fight continues until Argent is dead. If he manages to somehow beat all of them or tries to escape, shoor him.
Actually, let Beirus have the honors.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:54:36 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 01, 2016, 08:11:34 pm »

Let Argent Debate die with some dignity. Throw him in a lock cell with four of our best fighters. Argent is allowed to have a pipe. The fight continues until Argent is dead. If he manages to somehow beat all of them or tries to escape, shoot him.
SHAMEFUL DISPLAY
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 01, 2016, 10:40:41 pm »

"This one is mine, TCM."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 02, 2016, 02:22:09 am »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Round 29: King's Orders
Essex, United Kingdom
Time: Late Night. Weather: Clear Night Sky. Date:7/19/2016

BiggerFish, his wrist in pain and glass in his legs, has several thoughts rushing through his head, but most of them say that he needs to continue his plan to stop this group via his time travel. [2] It's bad, then, that the crash smashed the Time Flux, the computer controlling the time travel. Still in the present, BiggerFish needs to find a new way to survive the assault coming towards him.

Parliament, Rwanda

TCM looks at Ardent and The Last Militiaman for around 5 seconds before relaying his orders. The Militiaman is to be stripped of his weapons, and released. As for Ardent Debater, he is brought to a very large, almost arena-like cell, with 4 prisoners. The guards talk about how all 4 of them were locked up for murder, assault, and grievous bodily harm. Ardent is thrown into the arena-like cell, with the 4 prisoners eyeing him, sizing up the fresh meat. The 4 prisoners have Greek letters on necklaces for Identification purposes. One of the guards says, "We used to have 6, but Omega and Lambda escaped. Meet Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Gamma. Here you are.", before handing Ardent a steel pipe, pristine as if brand new. Alpha cracks her knuckles, with Beta standing back slightly. Delta and Omega both grab improvised weapons. Delta grabs his shiv, made of glass and wrapped with tape, while Gamma grabs a stick with some nails from a prison workshop drilled through it.

((Auto'd)) Ardent stands back, trying to figure out who the weaker on is, before settling on the weaponless Alpha. [2 v 5] Alpha parries the blow with her arm, dashing back a bit.

Beirus continues playing soccer with the team, with this shot being the last of the game. [7+3 v 8+3] 2-1 remains the score as the ball gets blocked and kicked to one of the Players. [1+3 v 6+3] The game ends at 2-1 as the last goal is blocked by the Sports Team. Afterwards, a guard walks by and asks them to come with him. They are lead to an Arena-Like Cell, in which they see a prisoner with an Alpha necklace dodging an attack by Ardent Debater.

Moscow, Russia

PirateJoe nods his head, acknowledging her point...her point about shooting him, that is. "Alright, thanks for your time, have a good day.", before going off to try to find Larisa again. [2] Unfortunately, it appears she is leaving, or has already left. As PirateJoe leaves the building, he tries to look for her again. [3] He does see her get into her car, but he knows running to either her car or his own will take too long. PirateJoe sits in the cold snow, thinking of something to do now.

?, Central Asia

NRDL just looks at Grim for a few seconds before responding, "Call me whatever you want.  What do I have to do?". Grim, were his mouth visible, would be seen grinning as he says, "As I said, Nerdle, you need to win the competition. Then you need to ask Jess Warner what Jericho's plan is before you wish for something. Got it?", to which NRDL nods. Grim then nods, and walks off...[6 v 9] A gunshot then rings out, both men dodging on instinct. They look up to see a shadowy figure on a ridge with a sniper rifle in it's hands.

The Shadowy Figure cycles the bolt on it's Sniper Rifle, and aims down the scope to try to assassinate Grim. [2 v 6] Another bullet misses Grim, the Aimless Renegade-I mean Shadowy Figure cycling the bolt again.

Alpha goes first, charging at Ardent with her fists out. [9 v 4] A punch audibly snaps the man's ribs, the guards and the spectating Aswell all cringe at that. Beta stands back, pulling out a book. Delta runs forward with his shiv to stab Ardent, a sick grin on his face. [10 v 7] The Shiv goes through Ardent's arm, causing him to drop his pipe out of reflex. Gamma then calmly walks forward, her improvised Nail Bat in her hands. [1 v 10] Ardent then grabs her Nail Bat out of her hands, the pain subsiding out of pure adrenaline! He then rushes forward with the bat! [7 v 5] Gamma gets her bat stuck into her left hand, a sharp gasp escaping her mouth.

At King TCM's orders, the Elite Force lands, and tries to find BiggerFish in the wreckage. [7] They find BiggerFish sitting in the cockpit, and decide that now's the time for neutralization. [1+3 v 7] To a surprise to everyone, BiggerFish dodges the bullets and jumps out of the passenger seat onto his feet, booking it out of there. The Elite Force chase after them, the R.I.S.E. Drone, and therefore President Arendse, getting a call from the British Government about Blackhawk. [2] They are ordered to go away, the Government not caring about the Wiki-War. At this, the Drone investigates the damage done to the Helicopter. [10] It is in pristine condition despite the Charon Channel Chopper crashing into it. It also has full fuel.

Suddenly, the 4 prisoners step back, leaving Ardent confused, until TCM appears. He waves his hand slightly, and the former spectator Beirus jumps into the Cell, his soccer ball and Barrett 50. Cal in his possession. He kicks the ball up with a smirk, ready to play. He then kicks the ball to Ardent's face, hoping to pummel it into the ground! [2+3 v 7] Ardent dodges the ball kicked by the fellow Wiki-Warrior, the Improvised Nail Bat still in his hand as he gears up to fight back.
-----------------
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ardent Debater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
-------------
EDIT: Yeah, sorry about that, Beirus. I had to add you to the AI turn as an addendum, so as to not disrupt what was happening in the turn already. Sorry about the wait.

EDIT 2: Electric Boogaloo: Somehow, I missed Beirus' action to attack Ardent, and that was going to bug me later, so I edited the turn again.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:15:52 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 02, 2016, 02:31:56 am »

((Yo Greatness, TCM edited his action to let me fight.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 02, 2016, 02:33:43 am »

Oh, crap. I didn't actually catch that, I was focused on typing the turn up. I'll edit the turn in a minute.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 02, 2016, 04:55:59 am »

I Flash Run up the building to the figure.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 02, 2016, 06:53:42 am »

I am become Khepri, setter of enemy helicopters on fire.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 03, 2016, 07:15:29 pm »

Memorize the car Larisa is in and run to my car, then try to find her car again as i drive searching for her.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 03, 2016, 07:29:11 pm »

Fight Ardent using my Soccer-Based Combat, along with my Soccer Ball and Soccer skills.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 04, 2016, 03:07:42 pm »

Bumping it up in preparation for next turn, due...at some point today.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 106