Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146435 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #345 on: May 23, 2016, 07:24:03 pm »

((That would be great if they would do that.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 24, 2016, 11:28:24 am »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Round 26: Sweet Dreams
Essex, United Kingdom
Time: Midnight. Weather: Overcast. Date: 7/19/2016

After firing off a message to the Cult of Jericho informant, saying "Maybe." to his wanting to help, the 6 man-team decide to sleep the night away....>TBF: Dream. A young man is now standing in a field. He is wearing normal, casual clothing, which does not fit the fact that he was just fighting in a war. >TBF: Look. In the field are 4 children, each with their own outfits. One has a green ghost on his shirt, one has a pink squid head on her shirt, one has a broken record on his shirt, and the last one, another girl, has a blue pattern, though it continues to change the actual picture. There is also, for whatever reason, a Pumpkin. >TBF: Ponder Existance in Dreams. What did that accomplish? Probably nothing, but it puts you at ease.

Moscow, Russia

PirateJoe, his hand ceasing to hover over the Makarov pistol, speaks to Veronica about the wars. "Well there is one thing, you have heard of the wiki wars right? People join the wars with equipment and powers based on what article on the wiki's they got and the winner gets a wish, Logan is the one giving people powers and the one giving out the wishes. Being related you probably already know this, or at least know some of it.", to which Veronica puts on a face of confusion...before laughing, a demented smile on her lips, ceasing only due to finishing off her cup of Red Wine. She puts her now empty cup down on the table, before keeping the demented grin as she says, "You got me. I'm in on it. I'm helping my brother and Jessie help Jer-, before stopping herself. She then continues, "Helping them help someone with a...little project. Let's go with that. Is that all you need to know, or what?", before grabbing her cup and walking to the drink bar, gesturing to PirateJoe to follow her.

Somewhere in Central Asia

NRDL follows Samson into his bedroom. Everything is strewn about, his bed being the only thing in a reasonable position. There are bottles of Alcohol broken everywhere, and a dresser that's upside down. After they both sit on the bed, NRDL says, "So, are you calm enough to tell me what's up?", to which Samson visibly calms down. Sam then responds, "Yeah, I suppose I am. Okay, w-well, it's top-secret, but I can tell you where to find someone who can tell you everything. He's in a little village, yeah? What I can tell you is the bare minimum. We're hunting Astrid, you know him?", to which NRDL nods, and gestures to continue. "G-Good, well, here's the co-ordinates. U-Uh, my superior will tell you anything. Do you need anything else?", he asks, making sure to pause to allow NRDL to think.

Parliament, Rwanda
Time: Midnight. Weather: Clear Night Sky. Date: 7/19/2016

TCM, after briefing the Elite Force to go the UK, sends them off on the Helicopter, which has been nicknamed "Black Hawk" due to it's pitch-black color and red lights around the entire perimeter. As Black Hawk leaves for the UK with the 39 Elite Force and Cobra, which is now 40 men, same as the start of the Elite Force, TCM decides to check for more Wiki-Warriors. [4] Even with an advanced tracking signal, he can only check the general vicinity to find [3] Ardent, who he already knows is in Sleepy Crater, so that info's not as helpful as he'd like. He then decides to create a new Elite Force, one that will have to have a new name. He takes around 10 soldiers, and decides to train them. [1] Unfortunately, the 10 soldiers he picked not only couldn't complete their training, they actually get injured during it, with one guy actually breaking both legs during a Rappel exercise. While still possible to train more, it does put a bit of a damper in TCM's mood, right up until he gets messages on Skype from both Raheena and Imam Imara.

Beirus and Aswell, deciding to take their mind off of the Neutral news from the Vatican, go to the Rwandan Sports team for a friendly game of Soccer. [10+3 v 3] Even though the Sports Team are masters of the craft, they can't match up to a Wiki-Warrior. Beirus gets the first point, and the Sports Team decides to tap into their training for this next goal. [2+3 Beirus v 8+3 Sports Team] Student beats Master, as the next goal goes to Rwanda's Sports Team. The Game continues...

Sleepy Crater, Muqur District, Badghis, Afghanistan

((Auto'd)) Ardent tries to find a way to hide from the dangerous Archangels. [3] Due to fear, Ardent is stuck in place, the loyal Militia dashing out to stop Josiah, Job, and Esther from killing their leader.

Josiah steps up, swinging his sword into the 5 warriors that serve Ardent Debater. [5+3 v 6] 3 of the Militia get stabbed and slashed through, Blood spattering the dirt on the ground as the remaining 2 stand back a bit.

Job goes next, charging forth to slay the remaining two. [3+3 v 2] One of the two gets a sword through his chest, dying near instantly as he hits the ground with a thud that kicks up dust.

Esther calmly walks towards the last man, the Militiaman left begging to live. [9] Esther stops, his tearful sobs stopping the Archangels. All 3 of them say, "Listen, if you mean it, go to Ardent, and tell him to surrender. If he complies, he'll be sent to Rwanda to await judgement, while President Imani Arendse will decide your fate. Is that okay?", the last Militiaman nods before running back to Ardent, and telling him what happened.
---------------
The Moon stays high in the sky, as the clouds clear around the world. [Late Night, Clear Night Sky]
---------------------
>Greatness: Create References to a Webcomic You Enjoy: Alright, but you'll never be as good as the creator of Homestuck, Andrew H., now will you?
------------------
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ardent Debater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 24, 2016, 11:34:42 am »

What pumpkin?

Something's wrong if there's actually a pumpkin.  Let the Beatles carry on with their resurrection tour, but Abigail and I, we need to be on the move.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:36:22 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 24, 2016, 11:39:02 am »

@TheBiggerFish: What Pumpkin? I never typed anything about a Pumpkin (( ;)))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 24, 2016, 11:43:36 am »

Oh, right.  (( ;D ))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 24, 2016, 01:45:52 pm »

"Nope, thanks.  Finally, something to actually DO."

Flash run over to coordinates, see what's up.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 24, 2016, 02:12:52 pm »

Say "Thats all i need to know, feel free to ask me anything you want." then follow her.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 26, 2016, 04:08:56 pm »

Bumping up the thread before next turn, for the people who haven't posted yet. :)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 26, 2016, 05:05:05 pm »

Keep playing soccer.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 26, 2016, 05:08:33 pm »

Check on the Princess and the Imam, see what they want.

Task force is to continue their mission to neutralize TBF.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 26, 2016, 05:39:08 pm »

TMC i cant wait until you [REDACTED] and then are [REDACTED]
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 27, 2016, 06:27:29 pm »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Round 27: Wake Up
Essex, United Kingdom
Time: Late Night. Weather: Clear Night Sky. Date:7/19/2016

>TBF: Freak Out Over Pumpkin. What pumpkin? There is no Pumpkin in this dream field, you crazy person. >TBF: Wake Up in Fear Anyway. Trusting your gut usually works out for you, except for that time Jess Warner shot you 2 inches away from your spleen. Still, you awaken....Waking up due to pure instinct, BiggerFish eats a bit of leftover food from Room Service, before waking his party up. He then relays his plan, due to the obvious sign in his dream of a Pumpkin, of which it's existence is still being determined. He tells the Beatles to stay in Essex for their tour, while he and Abigail run from danger. Everyone agrees, and BiggerFish and Abigail leave out the front door, hoping no one sees them as suspicious. [2] Unfortunately, both of them spot a Quadcoptor, with a camera outfitted on it's underside, spots them, before racing back toward the Theater they were in earlier. They also spot a black helicopter with red lights surrounding it on top of the Theater. Seeing the fact that his Helicopter is still near the Theater, BiggerFish decides to come up with a plan.

Moscow, Russia

"That's all I need to know. Feel free to ask me anything you want.", says PirateJoe, now walking with Veronica to a table, with a red tablecloth and bottles of alcohol on top, along with a Punch Bowl. Veronica pours herself another glass of Red Wine, before turning back to the Leatherbound Wiki-Warrior, saying, "Hmm? Ask you a question? After my brother called me, I had the answers. Not only that, but besides the answers, I have a loaded gun in my back pocket and a bunch of teenagers who might think you're crashing the party. I do have something to ask of you. Anything that is out there can stay, but you must keep everything else, including who I'm related to, a secret. Got that?", all the while illustrating her point by pointing out the gun, and several of the teens who are eyeballing PirateJoe with a disapproving glare. Veronica merely smiles, before sipping her drink, and finishing off with, "Doesn't look like they like you all that much.".

Somewhere in Central Asia

"Nope, thanks.  Finally, something to actually DO.", says NRDL in response to Samson's question, before he walks out of the room, and dashes out of the small house to the co-ordinates. [6] He makes it to the co-ordinates, and finds they are in an abandoned town, with a dilapidated sign that reads out an unintelligible string of words, that at one point was the name of the town. The town itself isn't small by any means, though it is still smaller than many cities. A lot of the buildings are burned, and there is ash littering the ground. NRDL walks around the grounds, searching through houses, before spotting a man in a trenchcoat and fedora, holding a cellphone up to his ear. [9] NRDL is capable of hearing the part of the conversation being held by the man in front, though who he's calling is a mystery. "So, do you say his name one letter at a time, or as "NERD-El"? ...One at a time, you sure? Whatever.", he says, before turning around and seeing NRDL. He then holds up his phone, asking whoever's on the line to call him back, before speaking to the Speed Demon NRDL. "Hello, Nerdle. Or, is it N R D L? I don't know, point is I've been waiting for you. My name is...well, as far as you're concerned, my name's Agent Grim. I work with Agent Samson and Agent Adam, and according to them, you've been conversing. I have a question. What, exactly, do you know of the Cult of Jericho?, he says, standing there, waiting for NRDL's response.

Parliament, Rwanda

TCM, upon seeing that he has messages on Skype from Raheena and Imara, decides to see what's going on. Raheena's is simple, merely asking him to another date, this time with her coming to him, next week. Imam Imara's, however, is a bit different. He did say he was going to send supplies to TCM's military, after all. [1] The message isn't important, just that with some "business" going on where Imara is, he won't be able to actually send anything at the moment. He does, however, say that he may be able to scrounge up something soon.

Beirus and Aswell continue the game against the Rwandan Sports Team. [10+3 v 1+3] 2-1 goes the scoreboard as Beirus nabs a goal for his 2 man team. The Sports Team tries to take things back, however. [8+3 v 8+3] Despite strong showings, Beirus manages to block several balls from hitting the goal, preventing the score from going any further.

Sleepy Crater, Muqur District, Badghis, Afghanistan

((Auto'd)) With survival as the priority for the Revolutionary, Ardent is reluctant to go with them, but he has little choice. Along with the last Militiaman, they surrender, hands over their heads, as the Archangels use their divine power to take them to Rwanda.

The Elite Force, now lead by Cobra due to his decorated service, land on the roof of the Theater Andromeda, which is where BiggerFish was tracked down. They message their King, asking if BiggerFish is the only one they need to neutralize, or if his associates need to die as well. Not getting an immediate response, they rappel down, but before they can do anything, the R.I.S.E. Drone spots someone matching BiggerFish's description, along with a young woman. They decide to chase after BiggerFish, the maximum range on their pistols being...not the best. [2] However, BiggerFish grabs the woman's hand and runs upon seeing the 40-man strong assassination team chase after them. The chase is on.
-----------------
BSN (Before Sheet Note): Hey, guys. Sorry for the delay in the turn, I procrastinate a fair bit, though I am working on it. I have a question to ask you, the players. Ardent hasn't been on for quite a while, and that got me thinking. What should I do for idle players? Do I keep autoing them until they die, or should I step in and have something for idle players, like a turn limit or else they are counted as being unable to play? 1st of all, I can't seem to phrase things, hope you get the idea, but 2nd of all, I find having an Idle Limit would be unfair to people who are unable to post, such as being without internet. So...yeah.
-----------------
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ardent Debater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 27, 2016, 07:33:55 pm »

"They're apparently a weird group with a bunch of mythical figures who may or may exist and be affecting our world right now.  I've completely forgotten their names, I must admit, due to the small important fact of IREALLYDON"TGIVEASHIT.  I was brought here to kill wiki-warriors.  I'd like to get back to that.  Until I find them, I've got nothing better to do, so you may as well tell me what you want."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 27, 2016, 07:39:42 pm »

"I find it a bit amusing you think im going to go tell everyone about this little event, all that would do is make me a bigger target and i plan on letting the other wiki warriors kill themselves and then just cap the last one, all i want is that wish so i can have someone i love. Before i go though i have one last question since you know so much that many people don't, is Gensokyo real? I know its a bit random but i simply must know."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 27, 2016, 07:57:33 pm »

The King agrees to the future date and also asks the Princess if she has her own armed forces. Additionally, he wishes the Imam well in whatever he's doing.

The Elite Task Force's primary job is to take out TBF, and if anyone gets in the way they are to be stunned, or at worst paralyzed. If anyone besides TBF violently retaliates with intent to kill, the Task Force may respond with however much force is necessary to defend themselves.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 106