Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69603 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #765 on: June 15, 2016, 07:07:50 pm »

Yes there is. I want the Eye and Dar to check out the unexpected humans and Noir to have a chance to fix her magic. Aylia herself wants to acquire any new forms she can while there's all these rare beings gathered in one place.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: June 15, 2016, 07:22:14 pm »

Yes there is. I want the Eye and Dar to check out the unexpected humans and Noir to have a chance to fix her magic. Aylia herself wants to acquire any new forms she can while there's all these rare beings gathered in one place.
>The Eye will follow orders.

Additionally, it will endeavor to, should it be able, discreetly document forms for Aylia.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 15, 2016, 07:39:21 pm »

keep  the commstone I got safely  on me check up on some  of the people I healed then go to camp and keep watch try to ascertain my magics  problem.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 15, 2016, 08:00:22 pm »

Dar'yajira tries to clean his paws off as best he can by rubbing them on grass and such.  No licking.  Then, he tries to sniff out water and take a quick wade.

"Shifter, Dar'yajira will follow orders, but it wishes to clean itself first.  Kill gunk may be magic poison, no?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 16, 2016, 02:48:12 am »

Hey, the more corpses are grabbed, the less I need to bury.

With that in mind, just leave them organized within the footprints for now. Don't actually bury any! Circle of life!

I don't suppose I managed to loot any wineskins or anything similar from the dead tiny people before? If yes, use one of those to collect a generous sampling (use a stick or something similar to remove bits and bobs to put them in containment). If not, wrap up the remains of the darkly magical corpse in one of my kidnapping blankets. Let it soak up the soul-destroying horror as the corpse melts.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 03:02:11 am by Harry Baldman »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 17, 2016, 04:42:15 am »

Mkay, no hurry, really. The Eye is documenting forms and movement patterns of various beings as well, should you wish to review magically generated holograms back at base afterward. What forms are you going for? I believe earlier you were headed to the river for mermaid form?

>The Eye will follow orders.

Additionally, it will endeavor to, should it be able, discreetly document forms for Aylia.

Well, the unexpected humans are the ones that Fiddler was talking with, and they seem content right now to settle in their own camp and do their own thing, though, like Fiddler, one or two of them appear to be collecting samples, rather discretely.

As for recording forms, you can do that just fine, and will record whatever forms you see. There are plenty of samples to scan, so you'll have a decent library of forms andmovement patterns.

keep  the commstone I got safely  on me check up on some  of the people I healed then go to camp and keep watch try to ascertain my magics  problem.
The healing seems to have helped where one would expect it to help. Not much is going on at your campsite, so it's a decent place to reflect on what happened. You sit and think a while. "I probably used it wrong somehow. I don't think my dark magic was meant to do that, and mom said something about holy magic too. That, or magic hates me. I sure hope magic doesn't hate me."

Dar'yajira tries to clean his paws off as best he can by rubbing them on grass and such.  No licking.  Then, he tries to sniff out water and take a quick wade.

"Shifter, Dar'yajira will follow orders, but it wishes to clean itself first.  Kill gunk may be magic poison, no?"
there's a gentle beach  with some calm pools along the river, so you head there after wiping as much as you could off on the grass and such. You wade in and let the water do it's work. A young merperson pokes it's fishy head up out of the waer nearby, looking at you quizzically, head tilted to the side like a wet puppy. "Cha doin?"

Hey, the more corpses are grabbed, the less I need to bury.

With that in mind, just leave them organized within the footprints for now. Don't actually bury any! Circle of life!

I don't suppose I managed to loot any wineskins or anything similar from the dead tiny people before? If yes, use one of those to collect a generous sampling (use a stick or something similar to remove bits and bobs to put them in containment). If not, wrap up the remains of the darkly magical corpse in one of my kidnapping blankets. Let it soak up the soul-destroying horror as the corpse melts.

Sadly, no waterskins or the like, so you settle for wrapping the corpse in a blanket. it gets prety saturated as the thing comes apart, but the body doesn't fully dissolve. It remains fairly intact, with skin covering the innards and all as the bubbling around the wound from the arrow slows to a small seep.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 17, 2016, 09:38:28 am »

Dar'yajira tilts his head slightly, watching the merperson with a cautious curiousity "This one washes its paws.  Cat is defender of ceremony, and fought evil beast that attacked its friend.  It does not like remains marring its fur."

Dar'yajira responds to the merperson while waiting for the rest of the gunk to come out.  He watches it somewhat carefully, in case it tries to grab him and drag him into the drink.

If it just leaves, he follows orders and asks the eye to direct him to the humans.  He'll just sneak up and spy initially.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 17, 2016, 03:45:01 pm »

Noir gently gets up and seems to think for a few moments before a hopeful expression comes  to her  face.
Their were humans earlier maybe I can have some fun with some of the cuter ones...humans are ussaly okayish for conversation from  what I've  experienced and I can  just yell for help if they prove dangerous.
Find  where the humans are camping at this event and say hello.
"Hi I'm  Noir Dragonfang!"

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 19, 2016, 12:16:53 am »

Dar'yajira tilts his head slightly, watching the merperson with a cautious curiousity "This one washes its paws.  Cat is defender of ceremony, and fought evil beast that attacked its friend.  It does not like remains marring its fur."

Dar'yajira responds to the merperson while waiting for the rest of the gunk to come out.  He watches it somewhat carefully, in case it tries to grab him and drag him into the drink.

If it just leaves, he follows orders and asks the eye to direct him to the humans.  He'll just sneak up and spy initially.

the merfolk watches Dar curiously for a while, asking questions like "what is washing?" and "what are paws?" and "can you swim?" and things like that. It goes on like this the entire time Dar washes, and is still asking questions when he leaves. He scouts out the human campsite, and finds that Noir too, has come this way, and is attempting to talk with them.

Noir gently gets up and seems to think for a few moments before a hopeful expression comes  to her  face.
Their were humans earlier maybe I can have some fun with some of the cuter ones...humans are ussaly okayish for conversation from  what I've  experienced and I can  just yell for help if they prove dangerous.
Find  where the humans are camping at this event and say hello.
"Hi I'm  Noir Dragonfang!"
the humans look up at you, guarded. "So?" one responds, curtly, while the others return to their previous tasks, conversations, and meals.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 19, 2016, 12:26:56 am »

Noir looks kinda hurt at the lack of a warm reception and rubs her head looking down at her feet and in a kinda disappointed and sad soundin tone.
"O-Oh I'm  sorry did I do something wrong...I'm really sorry I just noticed that you guys were humans and humans have been  kinda cool from what little I've seen of them is all and I wanted to see if you wanted to talk and  be friends is all...I'll go if you want..."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 19, 2016, 01:36:39 am »

((oops, thought I'd responded but apparently never hit the "post" button))
I'm aiming for forms with unique utility first. merfolk because all I have for aquatic right now is goldfish, flyers would be another high priority, and any others that exhibit unusual properties. for example the giant's size makes them another high priority.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 19, 2016, 02:52:03 am »

Fiddler checks if any corpses remain in sight and out of their respective footprints. If yes, move them to any nearby footprints.

Then if there's nothing better to do, drag the blanket with the corpse in it along as I look for what the gang of useless twits is up to.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 19, 2016, 11:09:52 am »

Dar'yajira contacts Aylia over the commstone. "Shifter, Dar'yajira has begun watching twolegs from shadows.  Halfdragon is here with them, but twolegs are not aggressive.  What should this one watch for?"

Just watch the tw--humans from the shadows for now.  Specifically, trying to figure out why they're here.  What does their equipment look like it does (bearing in mind that Dar is entirely unfamiliar with basically any technology)?  Do they have cages?  Torches?  Strange objects that could be described to Aylia?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 19, 2016, 11:12:04 am »

Dar'yajira contacts Aylia over the commstone. "Shifter, Dar'yajira has begun watching twolegs from shadows.  Halfdragon is here with them, but twolegs are not aggressive.  What should this one watch for?"

Just watch the tw--humans from the shadows for now.
"Motivation. Why are they here? Ignore what they say, look at what they do and what they brought with them."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 19, 2016, 11:14:13 am »

The Eye makes a recon flight of the unexpected camp from far overhead.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 67