Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69348 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #420 on: May 12, 2016, 05:21:45 pm »

small smile growing patting you more hands clenched together teary eyes growing bright.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 12, 2016, 05:25:31 pm »

My voice is slightly alarmed and my eyes a little wider than normal. "Noir, what are you doing?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 12, 2016, 05:30:36 pm »

My voice is slightly alarmed and my eyes a little wider than normal. "Noir, what are you doing?"
She chuckles and in a slightly cheerfull voice.
"I-I don't know is it helping? "

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 12, 2016, 05:43:51 pm »

"Um, uh, oh."
I calm back down again.
"A little, but I have a job to do Noir. Please let me go."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 12, 2016, 05:48:43 pm »

Noir removes her tail from aylias head before holding out her hand.
"So formal introductions? What's your job who do you work for? And most importantly how can I help?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 12, 2016, 06:19:18 pm »

I take her hand in my own.
"I am Corporal Aylia of Her Majesty's Omega Legion, and I serve in whatever capacity I am needed to serve by the Omega Legion. If you want to help me in the short term, right now I'm simply trying to make sure everyone in this area is doing well, and the only source of distress that is concerning is scattered roudy kids we're trying to return to their mother. If you want to help, you could help us find them and bring them back to their mom unharmed. The Eye can guide you."
I let go and take a single step back, tilt my head, and give her a small smile.
"It's what I'm doing right now myself."

For Oz's convienence, I'm reposting my action from earlier because it probably was hidden in this flood of posts:
I resume the PlantBaby hunt, using my new sense to guide me to them, and attempting (but not getting worked up over if it fails) to turn invis when I'm on my final approach towards the targets.
also please note:
I was out of earshot for most of the conversation, but upon hearing that last claim of deity relationship, I ask the Eye "Eye, can Omega HQ verify Noir's claims about her family?"
>"Inquiry filed."
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 06:22:54 pm by Lenglon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 12, 2016, 06:29:39 pm »

Noir nods
Begin the hunt for the baby things use my charm magic to get particularly stubborn ones to follow.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 12, 2016, 06:50:26 pm »

"Hmm? Aren't you going to introduce yourself too?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 12, 2016, 06:57:08 pm »

Noir blushes beet red and sputters.
"N-Noir Dragonfang daughter of Anise Dragonfang the cleric and dragon God of evil and destruction I think Kain plus a bunh of other names and then the great defiler of the void he who destroys reality's and slightly okay dad no rank and mainly a wanderer right now"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 12, 2016, 07:00:29 pm »

"Anise Dragonfang the cleric of...?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 12, 2016, 07:06:36 pm »

"........I'm having a hard time remembering that she dosent really talk about it much I know it's a big of major religion because she does say that there are a lot of churches across the land she says most church's worship her religion...."
Noir shrugs.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 12, 2016, 07:23:11 pm »

"But she didn't raise you in the same faith?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 12, 2016, 07:27:53 pm »

"...yeah she didn't....dad probably dident want her too? But at the very least I inherited her holy magic though it's very unrefined."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 12, 2016, 07:59:01 pm »

I take her hand in my own.
"I am Corporal Aylia of Her Majesty's Omega Legion, and I serve in whatever capacity I am needed to serve by the Omega Legion. If you want to help me in the short term, right now I'm simply trying to make sure everyone in this area is doing well, and the only source of distress that is concerning is scattered roudy kids we're trying to return to their mother. If you want to help, you could help us find them and bring them back to their mom unharmed. The Eye can guide you."
I let go and take a single step back, tilt my head, and give her a small smile.
"It's what I'm doing right now myself."

For Oz's convienence, I'm reposting my action from earlier because it probably was hidden in this flood of posts:
I resume the PlantBaby hunt, using my new sense to guide me to them, and attempting (but not getting worked up over if it fails) to turn invis when I'm on my final approach towards the targets.
also please note:
I was out of earshot for most of the conversation, but upon hearing that last claim of deity relationship, I ask the Eye "Eye, can Omega HQ verify Noir's claims about her family?"
>"Inquiry filed."
thanks for the repost. Let's see ... You feel a light brush against a leafy arm, and then another, and a third and fourth. you lead four plantbabies back to plantpoppa. their touch tingles, and you feel a clear, bright sensation travel through your body.

the Eye sends the request and receives: >Gee, let me look here in my Big Book of Random Encounters and Special Children of All Known and Unknown Deities From Everywhere. I'm totally sure that, without either seeing, nor testing, nor in any way interacting with this complete stranger in a nother part of the continent, that I can reliably and without question tell you her entire lineage, abilities, and favorite flavor sweetmeat. What's this? unknown Entry? Inconceiveable! The Powers That Be  will hear of this! I swear it!

Someone seems a little cranky today.

"How disappointing."

Continue fiddling while keeping an eye on the new person.
You switch it up to some death metal, and make plantbabies cry. The plant poppa gives you a stern, disapproving bug-eye.

Follow Noir, keeping track of her.  At some point, step out in front of her and begin speaking.

Edit:Dar ended up riding around on Noir's shoulders.  He's keeping watch on her, but mostly he's just enjoying having a mobile resting place.

Noir, while searching for the invisible leafbabies, is interrupted by a scruffy black cat which stands squarely in her path.  It speaks, with an adorable tilt of its head "This one is curious.  What is it?"
Okay.

Noir nods
Begin the hunt for the baby things use my charm magic to get particularly stubborn ones to follow.
I mean, the only ones left out are the particularly stubborn ones, so let's just cast that charm magic all over the place. And it works, too. there are now 99 plantbabies arranged in neat little semicircular rows in front of plantparent, and one plantbaby on the Eye's head. I'm just going to assume the eye floats down to attempt to dislodge plantbaby. but as soon as he crosses itno the space provided for the plantbaby, the whole group straightens, leans sunward, and sings loudly, leaves broadening, eyes shining, and sparkles emitting. Plantparent stands erect, and blossoms. this lasts until sunset, at which point, all the plants sort of curl up on themselves and close down for the night.

And immediately a voice from the edge of the forest calls out "If you will follow me?"
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 67