Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69254 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #390 on: May 12, 2016, 03:25:56 pm »

Noir fiddels with her clothes dusting them off.
"Dad's a full fledged dragon God and mom's a cleric so I'm a demigod I can tap into some of dads power if I really need help as well."

"Why does it wish to rule the world?  Dar'yajira does not like being ruled.  Cat has been in cage before, and it can think of nothing worse."  Noir feels a slight shudder from the feline perched on her shoulders.
"Well if I rule the world everyone will know me and everyone will love me and I'll make everybody's problems go away."

A serious expression and a determined smile flash across her face.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 12, 2016, 03:34:01 pm »

"I'm sure you'll make a wonderful queen. What is your name, by the way? Noir, was it?"

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 12, 2016, 03:34:46 pm »

"Mm.  This one does not believe Halfdragon truly wishes to be ruler, then.  Rulers are feared, and want power and control.  Dad is Ruler.  Halfdragon is not.  It wishes to be... Protector, no?  Protector is loved, Protector kills problems.  This one knows--it is Protector."

((I AM HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH DAR'S SPEECH ARGH.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 12, 2016, 03:37:38 pm »

I was out of earshot for most of the conversation, but upon hearing that last claim of deity relationship, I ask the Eye "Eye, can Omega HQ verify Noir's claims about her family?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 12, 2016, 03:38:31 pm »

"Mm.  This one does not believe Halfdragon truly wishes to be ruler, then.  Rulers are feared, and want only power and control.  Dad is Ruler.  Halfdragon is not.  Halfdragon wishes to be... Protector, no?  Protector is loved, Protector kills problems.  This one knows--it is Protector."

>"Concur."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 12, 2016, 03:40:37 pm »

"Noir Dragonfang....dragonfang is actually my mom's last name instead of my father's.
"Mm.  This one does not believe Halfdragon truly wishes to be ruler, then.  Rulers are feared, and want only power and control.  Dad is Ruler.  Halfdragon is not.  It wishes to be... Protector, no?  Protector is loved, Protector kills problems.  This one knows--it is Protector."

Noir raises an eyebrow and in an inquisitive tone.
"you think so?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 12, 2016, 03:41:15 pm »

I was out of earshot for most of the conversation, but upon hearing that last claim of deity relationship, I ask the Eye "Eye, can Omega HQ verify Noir's claims about her family?"
>"Inquiry filed."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 12, 2016, 03:44:50 pm »

"Noir Dragonfang....dragonfang is actually my mom's last name instead of my father's.

"Fascinating. I didn't know gods had last names, truth be told, but fascinating nevertheless. So you've chosen to help in our just and noble mission, I presume?"

Fiddler's musical style takes on a gentler tone, more befitting of a dinner party than his usual bar room tunes.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 12, 2016, 03:47:31 pm »

Noir blushes rubbing her head and in a embarrassed tone.[\i]
"Actually I showed up because I found Aylia really cute looking but yeah I guess I can help I mean not much else for me to do... Yeah dad has mentioned a last name but it's probably something like his real name instead of the long flowery title like name he spouta out ussaly.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 12, 2016, 03:51:48 pm »

"you think so?"
The feline leans forward so that he can look Noir in the eyes, and then nods vigorously.  "This one does."
>"Concur."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 12, 2016, 03:52:41 pm »

Noir trys to imitate the cats voice.
"This one appreciates the support. "

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 12, 2016, 03:54:17 pm »

"Actually I showed up because I found Aylia really cute looking but yeah I guess I can help I mean not much else for me to do... Yeah dad has mentioned a last name but it's probably something like his real name instead of the long flowery title like name he spouta out ussaly.

Fiddler gives Aylia a sidelong glance.

"Oh, er, that's certainly a reason as well, yes," he stammers, then leans in for a surreptitious whisper. "Personally, I think she's totally cute too. Does she apply that body glitter every morning, do you think? Or is that just a natural fairy thing?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 12, 2016, 03:55:42 pm »

((Oh boy.  Somebody light the ship-signal.))
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 12, 2016, 03:57:20 pm »

noir chuckles face growing red and in a warm and happy voice barely a whisper.
"I-I bet she's just naturally that beautiful and she can shapeshift think of all the things that can be done much funner and cuter then farmgirls for example. "
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 67