Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40912 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Anyone have a smoke 'nade?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

I should have woken up from my nap by now.

Hey, do you want me to "disable" their comms?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Hey, man. We just wanna see if we can get you to stop harassing the people at the Tower." Yelling over the distance.

Find some cover. Make some if you have to. whispering to the group.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Lear tries to find a building to take cover in.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You just realize that by shouting, you've revealed your position to anyone who wasn't doing the spotting. And wolves are known to have pretty good ears and sense of smelling, too..

Scanning for Thermals in the big night sky isn't as simple as it sounds, especially since you don't have specialized equipment for that, and your HUD Contact lenses could only do so much..

Well, nobody replied anything yet. Maybe they couldn't hear you from this distance?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Everyone stack up behind Tenno. Benji you take the rear. We're moving up."

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Let's wait for Lear to return with some car doors or a car for cover before we move up to the asylum, we don't know if they have a shot at us"
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 11:10:20 am by Jalardos »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Just give me the word for when to make a distraction and possibly destroy their hearing. he he he.

Prepare an audio file of very loud high-pitched siren noises. Make it as loud as can possibly be. Then prepare to transmit it onto the wolves's frequency.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got it.

Lear begins trying to get makeshift cover in automobile form.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Does anyone have any smoke grenades so we can get a smokescreen up to cover our advance when we push across the bridge after Lear returns with some moveable cover?"

Jaco asks over radio

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm nil on smoke or any explosives for that matter.

Lear walks up to a dark red pickup. Assessing it is likely too heavy to push, Lear tugs on the door handles of the vehicle to no effect. The goat moves on to a dented compact car and continues his search for cover.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Every car in the area seems to have been frozen over, weeks of sitting out in the snow does that. You might have to make an entirely new cover from scraps and car doors, it'll stop low-caliber bullets but rifles would probably still go through the thing.

During your continued search for cover, the radio chatter that you picked up continues.

"So am i far enough away from the bastards now?"
"Yes, thankfully you are, though you should probably head back to base, i think they saw you from the way they are acting now."
"There is a issue with that, i never get caught by anyone without knowing they see me."
"Then why are they acting all defensive and seem to be looking for cover now king of stealth?"
"How would i know? Maybe they hacked into our coms or maybe they have heat vision goggles or something."
"Yeah right they totally can hear our military grade communications and they totally have heat vision goggles that are invisible too."
"...Big Sky, shut up."
"You know im right but you just don't want to admit it."
"Okay fine you win this time, but i really doubt they saw me, im dead certain."
"If you say so oh wise one."

Silence reigned again.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Should we try to just solve this diplomatic like? Or is it too late for that?"

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Should we try to just solve this diplomatic like? Or is it too late for that?"

"its worth a try, but I don't think they would take us seriously seeing as how there are only six of us compared to a bunch of them"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 01:55:53 pm by Jalardos »

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't find a good car out here. Everything's frozen to the ground.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 44