Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40857 times)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jaco chuckles

"i like that idea.  Also tear gas not only blinds combatants, it also leave them coughing and choking"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Quadruple whammy. Bling coughing, choking back the pain, and fragments of shrapnel imbedded in their flesh."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Continue working while singing the song from Snow White,

Hi ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work I go...

(whistle) ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo

Hi Ho! Hi Ho Hi Ho Hi Ho!

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The majority of the squad arrives at the Waterfront area, with plans still forming. With some quick scouting, you could see that the area leading to the bridge itself from the docks area is exceptionally bare. No doubt to make sneaking up to the building itself an incredibly difficult task. The building on this side could offer some building-to-building fighting, though it will no doubt consume a lot of ammo, and only battle rifles would be of any use. The range between the buildings on this side and the lonely building on the micro island are too great for low-velocity guns, making this place really, really defensible against the likes such as the infected and random assorted gangs of thugs for sure. Since those don't have access to scoped battle rifles. You do, though. But only a few.

The water at the temperature is definitely another factor in keeping the island secure, as not many animal could survive swimming in there for very long. And any boats, even small ones, would be easily spotted by anyone inside.

Steve finished more lengths of the wires, half way there already! One of the ZPD Wolf officers came up to offer him a cuppa joe. "Hey aren't your ass freezing up here?" the wolf asked, concerned at the apparently workaholic giraffe.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, actualy. I could do with some hot drink.

Climb down and head back to ZPD

By the way, do you know if anybody ever escaped from the asylum in the center of town?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Okay. This is gonna be a problem. Water's too cold to swim. So total bridge assault it is."

Benji, you and Tenno are the strongest out of the rest of us, we're gonna need at least three car doors, or a car itself. We'll push up the bridge behind that. We may be able to forgoe the water assault if we can make it all the way there. I'll be following you guys up there. Tenno will hang back and snipe anybody who moves to a point where they can shoot us from above and/or anybody manning a machine gun nest.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

((Snip))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 02:40:03 pm by Sosoku234 »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bears could probably survive swimming in the cold water for a time. It's definitely not going to be healthy, though, and one will be smart to find a heat source quickly after getting out of the water before the water froze on them, but it's a possibility.

Yeah, actualy. I could do with some hot drink.

Climb down and head back to ZPD

By the way, do you know if anybody ever escaped from the asylum in the center of town?

The wolf tilts his head. "The Asylum at the Waterfront? I don't think anyone ever escaped there. But isn't it closed down years ago already?"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"After we make it up to the main building I'll toss tear gas through the windows, then Alex, you frag them, then me, You, and Lear breach and clear to clean up any stragglers"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 02:55:57 pm by Jalardos »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just wondering.

Once out of earshot, talk on the comms.

Hey, guys, is there anything there you could use as a zipline?

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Uh. There may be a way for me to climb on the power lines, but, I don't think they can work as a zipline. This will have to be done by the bridge.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"I have an idea. What if I harass them from long range, causing them to turn all their attention to me? Then while they're distracted you guys can slip through."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Well, you already called sniping. Your support with the long rifle still benefits us. I will snipe at the short range. Once we start pushing, just pick off anyone who pops up and watch for machine gun fire.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"how many frags do you have Alex?

Jaco take count of his 3 gas grenades

"let's only use our grenades to clear heavily armed or large rooms I don't have a lot of tear gas on me"

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Should go looking for some car doors?

Lear checks his map for any additional spatial information pertaining to the local area, specifically for places that may contain cars and other bridges to the island.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44