Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40845 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Probably not, but I have three frags left, we have some tear gas, Tenno has a rifle capable of penning 1 foot thick steel armor, twice, and we have someone who can run us some Comp-B or some breaching charges from base."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Lear jolts up from his seat. Hearing the communications of his fellow agents, the goat hastily relocates them on his map and exits the shop. Upon finding the ad hoc battering ram and team gathered together, he finds some relief.

"Sorry about missing out the construction project, I must have fallen asleep during radio silence. Still, you guys ought to have said something over the communications. So are we assaulting this place now or what?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

I think that nap kept me well enough for now. Continue snipping until the cold becomes unbearable, then head inside.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Hey, Doc. When you next go back to base, I need you to see if you can't find some Comp-B or some breaching charges. And run them down here.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With his free hoof, Lear rubs his muzzle, shifting his glasses.

So how about I go ahead and monitor the bridge in case anything changes. Anybody wanna come along?
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The squad hears some more intercepted Radios.

"So uhh, are they gone yet?"
"No, no get back to base."
"Not without at least some food gunny."
"Well then hurry up and wait if you plan on staying out there because those people are still there, i wonder what they are saying, i think they have earpieces."
"If thats true then im going to mess with my radio and see if i cant tell them Foxtrot Uniform Charley Kilo Yankee Oscar Uniform."
"You are not fiddling with your radio just to tell them fuck you, really where is your discipline? You are acting like a hot shit."
Ten seconds of silence later.
"Firebrand?"
Ten more seconds later.
"Goddamnit Firebrand."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With his free hoof, Lear rubs his muzzle, shifting his glasses.

So how about I go ahead and monitor the bridge in case anything changes. Anybody wanna come along?

"I'll watch your back.  While were at it move get that mobile cover in postilion for when we push up"

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sounds good.

Lear walks over to the battering ram.

I hope that Firebrand guy hasn't hacked into our communications yet. I wonder how they're monitoring us.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"One of 'em's probably staring right at us from across the bridge. Also, in the event of this 'firebrand' hacking our comms, Doc gets whatever explosives he can find at base, and we don't talk about this mission till we get back to base."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"I think I like this 'Firebrand' guy."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Let's put that mobile cover behind us towards the city. After all, if they come down the bridge, we'll see them a mile away."

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I say let's keep the cover pointed towards them and have someone cover our rear, after all if we can see them from a mile away they can probably see us from a mile away too"

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lear tries to monitor their Division communications for interception as he moves the mobile cover into place.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #583 on: June 01, 2016, 04:12:28 pm »

"We may not need anyone to run back to base for explosives, if there's a gardening supply store nearby we can grab some ammonium nitrate, siphon some desiel, and and throw together some ANFO"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #584 on: June 01, 2016, 07:01:44 pm »

The mobile cover have been moved to face the long, narrow bridge. If you want you could rush it through in a straight line at a moment's notice.

You've also realize that with some demolitions proficiency, one could quite easily make IEDs from scavenged resources around here.. It'll take a little time, but it can be done.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44