Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40892 times)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We may need your equitpment and knowledge, like maps and shit, during the raid on the asylum"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Well, I don't exactly need to be right next to you to help you with that. But if you really think that it is necessary, I could come.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmmm... We would probably be still in radio range now that I think about it.  You could just upload any maps or documents to the division network"

Jaco thinks for a second

"If you want to get going with that idea, it would help us a lot, just be careful that no one sneaks up on you.  You could ask or support from the Z.P.D."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 04:37:07 pm by Jalardos »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With everyone having freshen up or gotten what they needed and got a new fetch list, the team heads out, their jog coated under the evening's sunset. It would've been quite beautiful, if it weren't for all the still-exposed bodybags.. well, it's not that bad when you try not to think about it, really.

At a time like these, with empty stomaches and too-quiet city, it gets the mind wandering.. even for trained agents like yours. Thoughts wandering about family, missing friends and the likes.. half-empty alcohol canteen..

Will everything ever be the same, really? after all of this? well, you suppose you're here to make sure that happens. Whatever's the cost.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"We should stop back at the Tower and tell Bellwether we agree."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Part ways with the strike team.

Okay, I'll be working. I've got maps of the asylum ready, just radio me if you need anything.

Grab a laddar and start working cutting off the cables so that only one cable remains, stretching from central tower to the headquarters.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We should stop back at the Tower and tell Bellwether we agree."

"Didn't you agree to it when she gave it to you?"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"I did. But, I also said that we'd get back to her when we all agreed on it. After all, I'm not the whole group."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No ones had any objections yet, id say were good."

Jaco pauses

"They are probably all asleep at this hour too"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"I'll leave a post it note on their front door if I have to.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

"I'm willing to give it a shot, but if this compound looks too tough to crack, we shouldn't push our luck tonight. We can come back stronger or in better conditions if things don't pan out nicely. As for the power situation, we could always try scavenging for petrol in the meantime."
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The party swings by at the Tower first, since you could then head to the waterfront from there. The guarding sheeps recognized the Division agents and accepted the message of acceptance, and said that they'll pass the words up for you and shoo's you off, telling you to come back again at a reasonable hour next time if you want to come inside.

By the time you were done giving them the message, night have fallen. Ironically enough, the city feel far less dead and lonely in the night, as lights could be seen from the occasional opened windows, coming from fire barrels or camps made by survivors who decided to still stay in the city for whatever insane reason they have and not seek a better shelter. You could recognize signs of what must be other shelters, though honestly comparing them to the likes of even the ZPD HQ is like comparing a sand castle to an actual house. It's silly, really.

Towers have been cutting wires for hours, and you've made progress to get it long enough to reach between the tower and the ZPD HQ, but there's still more lengths to go still for such a distance.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Alright, guys. I have a plan for the assault."
Spoiler: Plan (click to show/hide)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jaco thinks for a second

"If the bridge is not guarded too heavily we could sneak across it, I could then toss my tear gas through the windows then we breach and clear."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:57:01 pm by Jalardos »

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"I got some frags, you could blind them with the gas, while I hit them with the bang."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44