Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40844 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alex and Benjamin have been given location of the wolves. And with some clever AR Mapping, everyone in same network could see a highlighted circle surrounding an old governmental asylum building by the water front a couple of clicks from here, overseeing the water connection between the Rainforest District and Central. Location looks defensible, being a micro floating island connected to the harbor via a small bridge. Most likely to keep patients from escaping.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Bellwether huh, didn't she get in shit over that whole Nighthowler thing a while back.  How do we know that she will uphold her side of the deal?"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Way I see it, we're doing her a favor and she's doing us a favor. But, if she doesn't keep her end, this will end ugly. Neither side wants that."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Think out loud.

hmm... A high security asylum... Lots of guns... plenty of supplies... across the bridge... suicide... under water also bad... no pipes big enough... air probably won't happen... tricky... make them leave... hmm...

Hey, are any of you really good at swimming?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Not particularly good at it, no.

But what if we do just make an amphibious landing. We don't go in through the underbelly, but over the side. We have Tenno make a distraction. He could sit atop this building"
I point to a tall building with many windows. "and fire shots at any exposed people. Once the first shot is fired we can have you move to a different building and fire from there as well. While they are distracted with finding you, we'll slip in and take them out from the inside.

Sound like a plan?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What would we use for an amphibious landing?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Row boat. That or we swim."

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I say we go back to Z.P.D. HQ and clean up, resupply, and wait until night fall, we will be Swiss cheese if they catch us landing and they decide to unload a machine gun on us"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 04:19:31 pm by Jalardos »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"i approve of ((Sos's char))'s plan. If they lay down machine-gun-fire these rounds can easily penetrate walls." Tenno says.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Now that I'm thinking about it. We could do a combination. We have the bulk of our force fight down the bridge, drawing attention, Tenno and someone else (if we find another sniper rifle at base) can snipe the people who pop up to shoot at the rest of us. Before this happens, one person, preferably someone who can swim, will go and  swim around back and go up and over while we blitz towards the place.

Sound better?"

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'd be willing to sneak around back but Swimming would probably be a no go, the water is below freezing right now and I would die of hypothermia so boating is probably the best choice (if we can even find a boat, if not I'll join you guys with the frontal assault), also it wouldn't be smart to go alone, I'm gonna need someone to watch my back inside if anyone is willing to do so"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:03:59 pm by Jalardos »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The party presumably walk back to the ZPD HQ at a quick enough pace while keeping eyes and ears out, and as the same as coming here, nobody thinks that it's a good idea to jump a group of heavily-armed militants. Thus allowing everyone to return back safe and sound, though could use with something warm in their stomach and some water to help with the burned calories.

Fortunately for everyone involved, the temperature was below freezing, so the sewage that was stuck on Jaco and Lear actually froze into freeze-dried clumps. Oh it looks absolutely terrible, yes, but at least it doesn't smell anymore. Cleaning it is going to make it smell SO bad, though.. So bad..

You could see about trying to clean them off before going inside the building itself, or you could just head on right in.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"While you two freshen up, I'm going to look for a rifle in the armory."

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jaco brushes off all the big dried clumps of sewage before immediately heading down to the locker room to take a (most likely cold, seeing as there's now power to heat the water) shower and to try cleaning his clothes in the sink with soap and water
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 01:53:34 am by Jalardos »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Benjamin, I think you are the best one to swim. You are resistant to the temperature and a stealthy swimmer.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44