Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which Era?

EA
MA
LA

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 20 Back to Vanilla. The Games are over. ThtblovesDF wins!  (Read 35552 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 20 Back to Vanilla. The Games are on!
« Reply #240 on: April 15, 2016, 01:36:00 pm »

All the site-search spells:

http://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/?page=spell&showids=1&showkeys=1&showmoddinginfo=1&spellkey=effect_number&spellval=48

Edit:
(Since the inspector hasn't been loading properly in chrome, I have a tab for that in Microsoft "The Edge", and another for the boosters)

(Yes, I just went and found an image of The Edge, cut it out, and resized it just so that I could do that)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:58:10 pm by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2016, 03:32:31 pm »

Requesting an extension for Marignon.

jking47

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2016, 03:51:47 pm »

Sorry bout that thought I sent the turn in. Won't be around for much longer anyways so will stop having to extend for me... Et tu, Oceania? :P

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2016, 03:57:23 pm »

I don't have much scout coverage but damn, that's a lot of armies all over the place. Ascension Wars indeed :D

Shame all I could do was wither away while ineffectually flailing at C'tis and throwing some petty rituals at Marignon.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2016, 05:45:59 pm »

Sorry bout that thought I sent the turn in. Won't be around for much longer anyways so will stop having to extend for me... Et tu, Oceania? :P
Well, you put up a good fight, but uh, holy crap your research seemed bad compared to everyone else for the few turns I had the eyes up XD

I was half expecting to get fire from afar tossed in my general direction the entire time, but what were your mages doing?

Also, sorry if I missed extending, but seems you got your turn in, heh. One hell of a territory war, right?

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2016, 09:09:00 am »

Like most young men, I go for anything that looks easy ^^

Chalk it up to chaoticag having better diplomats or that he was already sort-off winning

We might need another extension for jking47/Marignon, would hardly be fair otherwise.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:05:42 am by ThtblovesDF »

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2016, 06:09:05 am »

I'll drop one after lunch, I was burring up to my neck in assignments yesterday.

Edit: Added in 4 more hours for now. Generally should be ready for Marignon when JKing47 gets back from work to turn in, but just in case, will give it a 12 hour extension if jking does not get an extension in, and that would be as far as I'm willing to push extensions without jking personally mentioning they need one.

Edit 2: putting in the second delay a bit early because I get the feeling I'd forget if I went to bed soon.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:26:02 pm by chaoticag »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 19, 2016, 07:51:20 am »

Welp, went into a stall, sucks.

In global news, Shinuyama is still around and freshly liberated by Vanrus very effective army (equipment everywhere, thugs, spell diversity, a actual combat plan, posion resistance spells against the c'tis sickness, someone knows how to fight). Wonder what happens next. I killed a bunch of mercs on my end, that was fun, too. Also stop sending monster boars at me people : /

Somehow Marigon is making horror marks work, one of my commanders got mauled by 6 brass horrors the turn after the first mark-spam and our beloved Hall of Fame Prophet will soon follow, looking at his marks at least.

______

Edit: Marigon might have to go AI, most likly not worth a sub as it is fairly likly he won't last another 5-10 turns, but he still should fight back.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:39:30 am by ThtblovesDF »

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2016, 07:50:10 am »

I'll put in a four hour delay, since I'd want at least two stalls in a row before I consider replacing someone our turning them into AI. Otherwise it feels too short notice, and you can't undo AI.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2016, 08:08:27 am »

Someone can play two nations in the same game if the saves are in the same folder (one of the other active games here figured that out). Most of us probably shouldn't, but shinuyama could, perhaps... If willing.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 20, 2016, 11:31:45 am »

I would have no issue with shinuyama doing so. Thanks for the tip shadowlord.

jking47

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 20, 2016, 01:08:30 pm »

6 minutes before deadline <.<

Yeah I will try to stick around as long as I last, if I stall again though feel free to set to AI or whatever, totally understandable.

And I don't think the horror marks are me unless I am doing I don't know about. Which is totally possible.

I had no idea I should be researching so much until like halfway through the game. When I said I was a noob I really was not joking haha.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2016, 02:02:33 pm »

Alright, well, if you need me to extend a deadline on such short notice do post here and send me a pm. PMs mean I can get an email sent right to my phone.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2016, 02:35:56 pm »

From what I can tell there's not much to sub into with Marignon thanks to Oceania. Certainly do PM me if a sub (for any nation) opens up so I can look and see, but I'm already sort of organizing my time with the assumption that there's no PBEM obligations.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2016, 03:08:02 pm »

Alright, thanks for that Delta. Kinda a shame the second admin for this got effectively knocked out already.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27