Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which Era?

EA
MA
LA

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 20 Back to Vanilla. The Games are over. ThtblovesDF wins!  (Read 35548 times)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 20 Back to Vanilla. The Games are on!
« Reply #225 on: April 11, 2016, 07:50:35 am »

Oh, crap, thanks for reminding me. I'll go ahead and add 3 hours to it just to make sure. Sorry if it's a bit stingy with hours (compared to usual), but seems everyone else got their turns in, so I want to get things moving. Feel free to ask for another extension if something comes up.

jking47

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2016, 11:57:29 am »

Perfect, thanks man. Turn sent in, will try to do my second this morning too but I may need to send a few messages first.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2016, 04:01:08 pm »

Sooo I was the only one to send someone to the deathmatch? Weak performance, guys.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 11, 2016, 05:15:01 pm »

When you win, you get a cursed item. I repeat, when you win, you get a cursed item XD

It never felt worth it winning for me.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 11, 2016, 05:21:22 pm »

Yep. The last time I won one it was because I was playing nazca and sent someone to die and get mummified and she more or less save-scummed every battle until she won, only dying once the competition was over...

That was quite the bug. (it's fixed now, thankfully)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2016, 10:49:28 pm »

Vanarus is pleased to announce that with our latest research out of the way, Crazy Ivan's Magical Emporium is now OPEN for business!  We are now offering all sorts of forged items from trinkets such as the ever-popular Rings of Fire or Frost on up to very powerful magical items like this Carmine Cleaver, guaranteed to cook your meat to perfection at any barbecue you may wish to hold.  Need to cleave gates?  Our Gate Cleaver cleaves, slices, and juliennes gates of all sorts!  Looking to supply food and drink for a huge summer party?  Our Endless Bags of Wine will fuel enough revels to make a Pan dizzy!  Need that special touch for your necromancer's abode?  Our Skull Staves can give it that cozy feel of your mother's catacombs.  Yes, Crazy Ivan has it all*, and at these prices, you'd have to be positively crazy not to buy buy buy!  We accept Nature, Astral, Fire, Death, and Air gems in payment, with special discounts for Astral gems, and even if you don't have the gems we're looking for, we may be willing to accept whatever you have at only a modest mark-up. 

5-gem item: 8 gems  (6 Astral)
10-gem item: 14 gems (11 Astral)
15-gem item: 20 gems (16 Astral)

*Some terms and conditions may apply.  Not all items may be available for manufacture due to gem availability or lack of available paths.  Warranty does not cover item losses due to battle damage, disease, miasma, accidental scrapping, or acts of Pantokrator.  Specialized forge paths may require additional turns to complete large orders.  Crazy Ivan reserves the right to reject trade requests from nations at war with Vanarus or its friends.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 10:51:08 pm by Culise »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 12, 2016, 03:52:41 am »

I'd like a air boosting helmet please.

Also as for the area, I thought it was worth it just for shit and giggles, guess I should adopt a more competetive >: I mindset

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 12, 2016, 01:17:06 pm »

Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that we cannot create A4 items at this time.  Also, just as a clarification, if anyone wishes to place orders, they can also send them by PM to avoid tipping their hand too soon.  It is not necessary to post requests in the public thread. ^_^

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 12, 2016, 02:38:50 pm »

(Put in a 12 hour delay for Culise to get their turn in)

Also as for the area, I thought it was worth it just for shit and giggles, guess I should adopt a more competetive >: I mindset
Well, it's a fun event, but, well, the rewards make it unfun. If some gems came out of it it might be a better event. Cursed items that you may or may not want on your character is another matter entirely.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 12, 2016, 02:50:40 pm »

True, they should slap 1 000 Gold ontop of it or a free selection of items, something like that.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2016, 01:44:10 am »

Leaving this on here, if you need an extension let me know sooner than normal. I have a wedding to attend tomorrow, so I may not be able to give extensions on time. In this case, hopefully Delta Foxtrot catches those requests.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2016, 09:33:43 am »

Maybe just pre-emptively push it 24h to be safe, since it keeps requiring extensions?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2016, 12:29:07 pm »

Well, postponed this by 12 hours, but you have a point. Wedding is still tomorrow though, so yeah, if Van gets their turn in within 12 hours I'll go ahead and do that.

Alright, we have a 24 hour delay. I already have my turn in, but this is just in case something comes up and I'm not around to handle it. Good luck everyone!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:11:12 pm by chaoticag »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2016, 07:05:06 pm »

Thanks for the good service dear admin.

Marignon get ya turn in, C'tis super-power struggles. Shirumas Capitals holds, nation name still hard to spell however.

Bonus fact: I wasted at least 10+ gems on a spell I thought would site-search for a Element, but didn't. Infact, no postive result came from it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 09:22:42 am by ThtblovesDF »

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 15, 2016, 12:33:54 pm »

Well, there is a voice of foo spell that can be cast underwater that reveals all elemental sites. Pretty sure it's under conjuration, but feeling too tired to double check at the moment.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27