Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which Era?

EA
MA
LA

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 20 Back to Vanilla. The Games are over. ThtblovesDF wins!  (Read 35495 times)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile

Yeah, if the default move order is not sneak, then some units in there are not stealthy. Control clicking tends to move them into move instead of sneak unless they're in a place that they need to sneak or attack, then in that case it becomes sneak and attack. It was a nice way to yoink some provinces under Marignon's nose during that war.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know - sneak however does not have any priority above move in the turn order, i.e. I'm trapped in a single province, with enemy provinces all around and want to get my troops out without dieing - I have to use the "hide" command, wait for the enemy to "hopefully" take it this turn and then sneak away - using the "sneak" [into enemy region] command will get the army caught, even if everyone fully stealthy, if a enemy moves into your region in the same turn you attempt to leave.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Units told to sneak or hide go into stealth immediately at the start of the turn. (I don't understand what you're saying.)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]