Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24642 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: Resurrection!
« Reply #285 on: November 06, 2016, 01:14:18 pm »

One AFO Imp is to tail the dorfs.

Knights are to do what they feel for now. Probably will get a target soon.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 06, 2016, 01:15:56 pm »

((Sheet has been updated))

Saloch will attempt to block the entrance with Rock Shaping.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 06, 2016, 01:40:54 pm »

Test to see if it has to be my head. Will sticking my finger through a Portal work? The tip of a finger?

After this, have the tunnel Mizzions that aren't the one that have Dwarves in it explore down it for another hour of travel, making it two hours of travel.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 06, 2016, 01:48:54 pm »

Lazanarius does some mining.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #289 on: November 06, 2016, 02:23:58 pm »

Noose kind of... pushes some rocks around the dwarven campfire to try and make it burn hot enough to smith something
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 06, 2016, 02:38:32 pm »

Noose kind of... pushes some rocks around the dwarven campfire to try and make it burn hot enough to smith something
Actually makes a furnace with the leftover ore using metal shaping. 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #291 on: November 06, 2016, 04:04:30 pm »

Why would we use the ore to do that? If we use the rocks to make the furnace, then we can smelt more ores.
Noose is helped by his four minions
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 06, 2016, 08:27:15 pm »

Pan practices with their Shotgun and awaits orders
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 07, 2016, 12:15:37 am »

The Rift reminds everyone that we have knowledge on making furnaces. There is little reason to half ass it.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 07, 2016, 12:26:44 am »

The Mizz suggests using a combination of Stone Shaping and Metal Shaping to make a kickass furnace as his previous scouting shows that we have plenty enough resources also to google the history of smithing in general to have a better idea about how to go about it.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 07, 2016, 11:15:31 am »

Using the power of stone and metal shaping, a kickass blast furnace is constructed within the cavern! you can power it with coal and it'll burn so fucking hot.

Meanwhile, AFO Imps trail behind the dorfs. 2 hours of dorf walking after your initial 1 hour rusher spotting area, you could see what appears to be a mining outpost. All things considered, it's a pretty small one. For you, anyway. But quite well-fortified, likely to keep away the nasty things that dwell down here. You estimate that there may be up to fifty dorfs living and working in the outpost. Several are seen on the wall, overlooking the tunnels.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 07, 2016, 11:35:32 am »

Now theoretically. Would it be possible to portal a knight into range via using it as a relay to make the portals and then dump literally all the dwarves into Terminal Portal Velocity?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 07, 2016, 11:37:50 am »

If you throw enough power at it, anything is possible.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 07, 2016, 11:47:35 am »

((I would say to Portal All your Range Knights into Cover positions. While the dwarves rush to mobilize, then execute your plans, including throwing your melee knights with them.) the knights can focus on opening the entrence, while the others snipe the roofs,)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 07, 2016, 02:07:27 pm »

We got any nearby gas deposits or magma that can be sensed?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34