Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24609 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: Resurrection!
« Reply #315 on: November 12, 2016, 11:47:22 am »

Lets go Kobold hunting then.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 12, 2016, 11:59:54 am »

Presumably we are sharing information, so...Go free the Mizzion, cloaking up, especially focusing on making sure my steps will not cause bear traps to trigger.

You've no problem travelling to where the Mizzion is, aided a little by your Master's portalling so you won't spend literal hours just to go free one Rusher.

Arriving, nothing seems to have come for the Rusher yet and you easily wrench the trap open, freeing the wounded Rusher. It'll regenerate in time.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 12, 2016, 12:02:33 pm »

Kobold Hunting is likely easier than Dwarf Hunting. Less Armor. AFO Spikers are to go assist. Under no circumstance is anyone to enter the Kobold Den.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 12, 2016, 12:04:56 pm »

Presumably we are sharing information, so...Go free the Mizzion, cloaking up, especially focusing on making sure my steps will not cause bear traps to trigger.

You've no problem travelling to where the Mizzion is, aided a little by your Master's portalling so you won't spend literal hours just to go free one Rusher.

Arriving, nothing seems to have come for the Rusher yet and you easily wrench the trap open, freeing the wounded Rusher. It'll regenerate in time.
Right, so get back and join in on the kobold hunting.

Obfuscate their allies' ally-ness and our presence.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 12, 2016, 12:17:40 pm »

One Mizzion is to stay at the dead end. It can lounge against the wall. The Mizzion with the wyrm is to kill it and then continue on. The Mizzion observing the Kobolds is to continue to do so. The Mizzion that got Bear Trapped is to return as we'll want to wait to deal with the results of that path. The rest of the Mizzions that aren't on guard duty, the 11 of them assuming 5 tunnels total, are to group up for easy Portal deployment. The Mizz will remain at the Cavern unless directed otherwise.

"It might be possible to recruit these...Kobolds. Mundane labor and natural trappers would be of use."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 02:54:56 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 12, 2016, 02:34:20 pm »

Pan joins the Kobold hunt/recruitment
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 12, 2016, 02:50:21 pm »

Lazanarius also joins in the Kobold hunt.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 12, 2016, 03:08:12 pm »

What's the plan with the Kobolds?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 12, 2016, 03:11:43 pm »

Scout em out. Wall em off with rockshaping. Kill em.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 12, 2016, 03:46:21 pm »

You could wall them off from your side, but to wall their other exits off would need someone to go close enough to it.

And that means traversing Kobold land.

How does everyone plan to scout? Just staying away from them far enough and look at where they go?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 12, 2016, 03:53:30 pm »

Could we not simply portal those capable of walling to the vicinity to wall off?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 12, 2016, 04:42:39 pm »

Saloch goes with the group heading to the Kobold.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 12, 2016, 05:17:55 pm »

The Mizz volunteers Mindsight for scouting purposes. Placing a portal large enough for the Mizz's head to poke through in an unobserved place should provide plenty of intel.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 12, 2016, 06:22:09 pm »

Could we not simply portal those capable of walling to the vicinity to wall off?

You could portal them to the other end if there's some HKs acting as relays nearby already, yes.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 12, 2016, 07:24:26 pm »

Then lets do that. It's not like the HK's Need to move while acting as relays. Should remain relatively trap free.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34