Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24613 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: Resurrection!
« Reply #225 on: November 03, 2016, 07:46:27 pm »

Lazanarius goes to the mining town to search for a furnace.

There's no mining town. Just the Mining camp for the 5 dorfs.

Which has no furnace. It has a fireplace, though.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 03, 2016, 07:47:05 pm »

Saloch picks up a pick and starts to dig up to the artifact.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 03, 2016, 07:47:30 pm »

Longinus rushes to help Saloch break the floor and grab the artifact. 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 03, 2016, 07:49:30 pm »

Portal bullshit is used to speed Longinus's moving to aid

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 03, 2016, 07:49:46 pm »

Whoops.

He instead goes to guard the portal. The other Entity will not be happy that it's artifact was stolen, so we should expect it to send its own knights after the zeds
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 03, 2016, 07:52:37 pm »

The Mizz and their mizzions move to help with the Rush. The Rushers will be able to provide cover at the very least while we all escape with the Artifact.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 03, 2016, 07:53:34 pm »

If the artifact is snagged, it's GG for the other Entity.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #232 on: November 03, 2016, 07:55:16 pm »

Noose moves in to support if things get fighty
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 03, 2016, 08:01:09 pm »

Adamas runs over to help Saloch, warping every few steps to increase his speed.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 03, 2016, 08:08:01 pm »

Pan stands guard in case the other Entity attacks.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 03, 2016, 08:57:10 pm »

S.A.P. takes the time to look around the caves and stand guard for the zed minors, his minions holding around the enemies entrence. One clinging to the wall, the other siffing around the cieling.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 03, 2016, 09:16:01 pm »

Ire, after their fruitless search goes back to the mining camp and takes whatever could be potentially useful before returning to the main base.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 04, 2016, 12:57:20 am »

Saloch picks up a pick and starts to dig up to the artifact.

You smacked the pickaxe at the ceiling until it collapses down, they were waiting.

A Horror knight launches a spear, it sailed through the air with such terrifying accuracy that manages to pierces right through your chestplate and pins you to the wall of the tunnel, causing you to drop the artifact that you were reaching out for. damn.

Longinus rushes to help Saloch break the floor and grab the artifact. 

You fall down once the floor broke and snatches the artifact mid-air just as your comrade got himself pinned to the tunnel! Huzzah! oh, their Knights are falling down the tunnel towards you as well.

They do not look happy.

The Mizz and their mizzions move to help with the Rush. The Rushers will be able to provide cover at the very least while we all escape with the Artifact.

Your Rushers help blocking the tunnel from enemy knights, but they were just plowed through. Longinus fell past you with the Artifact, leaving you to handle with several very angry Horror Knights.

Noose moves in to support if things get fighty

You're at the portal's entrance, there are going to be some Knights dropping through any moment!

Adamas runs over to help Saloch, warping every few steps to increase his speed.

You warped past the falling knights and is onto Saloch within heartbeats, your comrade is pinned to the wall! What do?

S.A.P. takes the time to look around the caves and stand guard for the zed minors, his minions holding around the enemies entrence. One clinging to the wall, the other siffing around the cieling.

You too, find yourself free-falling towards the portal as the floor collapsed.

Ire, after their fruitless search goes back to the mining camp and takes whatever could be potentially useful before returning to the main base.

Deciding that something is better than nothing, you carried the ore crates back home.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 04, 2016, 01:02:25 am »

Snag Saloch with a Portal. Move the shaft portal upwards to cut down on the amount of momentum we have to deal with. Link the shaft portal to another portal with inverse direction.

Aka we want to make the people falling fall down through a portal and then fly up out of a different portal up to bleed off momentum before discontinuing the portals and letting them plop to the ground relatively uninjured. Additional portals to aid in additional momentum bleedoff as needed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 04, 2016, 01:09:24 am »

Rusher Dog Pile on the enemy HKs, fire off a Bullet if reasonable, otherwise GTFO.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34