Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24611 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: Resurrection!
« Reply #240 on: November 04, 2016, 02:22:51 am »

As soon as Longinus is on solid ground, he will rush to his artifact. Hopefully the traps will slow their pursuit. 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 04, 2016, 02:35:59 am »

After Ire had delivered the materials the currently undead dwarves had gathered they looked around what existed of the base currently and took into account how many rooms where there and possible uses said rooms could be used for, oblivious to the fight currently going on.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 04, 2016, 09:21:28 am »

Adamas will warp to the artifact and snag it. Then bravely retreat back to the Vault.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 04, 2016, 10:38:07 am »

Pan rushes over to Saloch and heals their wounds before talikg guard at the portal entrance waiting with shotgun ready for the enemy HK's.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 04, 2016, 10:48:44 am »

It That Hides In The Shadows aka Freidrich prepares to delete portions of hostile Horror Knights.  Preferably, their memories of working for this other entity.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 04, 2016, 12:15:35 pm »

Lazanarius stays near the entrance of the portal, ready to drive the enemy back should they follow the retreating knights.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 04, 2016, 01:31:51 pm »

S.A.P. will send his will to his minions to drop on him and hide in his armor, as he falls, rolling forward as not to hurt himself, and pop back up, crossbow ready for retaliation.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 04, 2016, 02:11:30 pm »

The Rift's Horror knights were caught by the portal that sent them flying out of the ground within the chambers for a moment before falling harmlessly onto the floor while the enemy horror knights lands into the ground.

The first one did a super hero's landing, cracking the stone floor. Then the several other Horror knights fell ontop of him into a pile, some probably died from the impact. It still didn't stop your rushers from throwing themselves onto the pile, dog-piling the pinned Knights while Admas warped to snag the artifact then bravely and tactically withdraw back to the vault.

With the Artifact out of it's realm, you could feel the Entity waning, fading. It's screeches into the other realm heard far and wide.

It rages, it thrashes, but there was nothing it could do.

It's GG for the Entity!

Now.. what do you plan to do? You could consume the artifact fully to give a large boost to yourself, or simply keep it in your vault to get only half of the powers but allowing your Horror Knights to gain a good deal of power from it.

After Ire had delivered the materials the currently undead dwarves had gathered they looked around what existed of the base currently and took into account how many rooms where there and possible uses said rooms could be used for, oblivious to the fight currently going on.

There's the empty cavern and the vault.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 04, 2016, 03:12:09 pm »

"Master, I think you should keep this power for yourself. "
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 08:18:41 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 04, 2016, 08:06:17 pm »

Does the artifact have any special traits? If yes we're keeping it in the Vault. If no we're consuming it, the assorted HK's should be getting energy from the engagement either way.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 04, 2016, 08:09:15 pm »

You pushed your mind at the artifact and learn that it's a staff of destruction! A powerful ancient weapon that launch destruction through a powerful column of fire.

You are certain that it can break any mundane walls.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 04, 2016, 08:11:06 pm »

"Master, I think you should keep this power for yourself. "

The Mizz thinks for a moment before commenting. "I agree. We need to secure the Artifact and Yourself before boosting our own strengths."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 04, 2016, 08:11:42 pm »

Keep it it is! Extra capacity to smite cheaper is always useful! Helps with digging also!

Also could theoretically an HK wield it?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 04, 2016, 10:49:18 pm »

Yes, an HK could wield the staff of destruction.

Though you feel like the way they wield it may be a bit.. exotic, but definitely possible.

Spoiler: The staff itself (click to show/hide)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 04, 2016, 11:14:45 pm »

Pffheh. Absorb and distribute the energy from keeping the staff. Time to go lootin. Lets loot the domain of the dead Entity.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34