Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24552 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness. [4/4]
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2016, 10:13:46 pm »

A smooth stone is a very good thing to have in times like these.
"Music to my ears, I dare say. Don't you agree?"
With that said, he sicks his pets on the two girls, and throws the stone hard at the running woman, right at the base of her skull, in order to either sever her spines connection to her brain or, if he is really lucky, to burst the whole thing open.

[Nobody is running, yet. The woman and her two children are on their bed, screaming. Several feet away from you.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2016, 10:16:12 pm »

((Then I shall throw the stone in her mouth. Its better that way. Unfortunerly, she will go dead quiet.))
A smooth stone is a very good thing to have in times like these.
"Music to my ears, I dare say. Don't you agree?"
With that said, he sicks his pets on the two girls, and throws the stone hard into her open mouth, right before rushing her to grab her by the face.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2016, 11:35:50 pm »

Intelligent Rushers are to sneak to the village outskirts and herd the humans inwards. Imps and spikers are to pick off people as they see fit.

Knights just do your thing. Murderburnkilldestroy. Actually don't burn, prebuilt buildings are convenient.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2016, 11:53:50 pm »

All was chaos. The scream have woken up nearby houses before it was suddenly cut as ReXbrand threw a smooth stone at the screaming woman, hitting her in the head and killing her immediately as it split her skull open. His two pets fell upon the young girls, teeth ripping into young, supple flesh as the screams gets louder and louder until finally silenced forever.

Adamas and Gorram walked out of the Keep's gate, out to the town center where people have woken up to see what's going on. A man didn't even get a chance to yell before Adamas's spear gored him right through, pushing him back into his house where his wife and child screamed in terror.

Gorram's sickly scythe made a swift slash and that bisected both the woman and young child with ease, sending blood, gore and guts everywhere. The taste of blood and lives of the innocent are like ambrosia to you.

Logain are already rushing down the streets with his blade-arm rushers, a few people came out to see what's going on only to be cut down like grass by the passing Horror Knight and his two minions. The screams echos and intensifies all over the village, and the Keep's imps and Rushers have to work hard on scaring everyone to stay within the village's parameters.

Logain can see the Militia's keep now, as well as four of them rushing out hurriedly fully geared, there was a brief pause for the men as they see the carnage that is going on.

What terrible, aweful beings would do such a thing!?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2016, 11:57:20 pm »

The Watcher will be offering the Third Boon to those who pray to be saved. They will get what they wish. Just not what they desire.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2016, 12:02:16 am »

ReXbrand will rush is way through the town, grabbing and crushing anyone who even registers as having an item in their hand or aggression in their eyes. His pets will run through the crowds to keep up with him, jumping on top of the fallen and ripping outh their thoats. The militia place can't be far, now, can it?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 04:04:07 am by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2016, 01:08:21 am »

Come to a stop, and send my rushers towards clearing the rest of the village. Look at the men, bow and then take off running. Jump and slice one of them in two, then dispatch the other three and keep heading toward the building.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2016, 06:57:18 am »

Kill! Maim! Burn!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2016, 06:59:31 am »

Murder spree time!
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2016, 09:03:22 am »

The spree massacre is real.

There were literally nothing with the capacity to stop any of you. The slaughter goes on in a gleeful blur, ReXbrand found himself near the Militia Keep already, spotting Logain in the distance leaping impossible heights in his suit of armor and land-crashing into one of the Militia, bisecting him as he does so.

This snaps the other three back into attention and they tried to make use of their wooden shield. Which was useless against Logain's blade, really. Their spears could not find purchase and just glances off the thick metal plate, ReXbrand's pets got to them before he did, leaping onto the two remaining Militias while the third one got gored apart by Logain.

Somewhere in the distance, Gorram and Adamas is having a field day reaping the peasantry like wheat.

The Watcher received many prayers for life tonight..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2016, 09:08:19 am »

Then give them life. At the cost of their Will. Always nice to have livestock. Emergency powersources and all that.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2016, 02:08:52 pm »

Are there still villagers alive? If so, give them death (excluding the ones praying for life).
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2016, 02:18:38 pm »

Crash through the militias front door, slaughter all inside.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2016, 04:06:10 pm »

Crash through the militias front door, slaughter all inside.
do the same, but with rocks.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2016, 05:45:29 am »

Slight revision to my previous action, I want to take the head of the guy I just killed. Crash through the door hurl that at one of them and then slaughter with sword.

Also I found a picture that I like much better then the one I used for him. This is how he looks as a final.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34