Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24526 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness. [4/4]
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2016, 10:00:36 pm »

Any plans for the Horror Knights?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2016, 10:08:30 pm »

Knights are recommended to familiarize themselves with the keep and the hallways as well as see what vantage points they can find on surrounding Lifesources.
Best to get that Home Field Advantage earlier rather then later.

Once scouting is done, Watcher will be assigning Knights to the hardest targets (with IR backup if deemed needed) while the lesser horde deals with softer ones. Spikers will be using the Imps as spotters, Imp finds target group it can't pick off alone, relays location to Spiker, Spiker shoots. Spikers will be acting as ranged support for Knights as well.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2016, 10:19:30 pm »

Everywhere around the Horror Knights within the core, dark, shadowy figures emerges from the corner of your eyes. Twenty shuffling figures stepping into existence and immediately began tidying the place up, starting from the Artifact room.

Rubble and dirt are moved away, rotten wooden tables are taken apart to be re-purposed as support for any damaged parts of the keep.

A couple of additional figures formed into existence and began to move around the hallway that's being cleaned to seek out a vintage point.

The village did not seem to notice the small pair of jumping black smoke as it jumps out of the keep and onto a roof, then another.. then another.. scouting the surrounding out, allowing The Watcher to see more.

You are learning much.. This village is a small one, impossible to threaten you with four Horror Knights within your bowels. The majority of the villagers are Farmers and foragers, and while there are farming implements that could work as a weapon, they are barely any danger to even your Intelligent Rushers which could probably throw stones at the villagers if you wanted them to.

What may prove a challenge, if you had no Horror Knights, seems to be a small stone building within the village. The only stone building. This seems to serve as their new, much inferior keep where the Militia stays in. Your imp have snuck up upon a window and see a few men resting inside, talking, laughing and playing cards. Oblivious to the impending doom.

Their gear seems.. sub-par. With some sort of hardened leather armor, a club that's probably more for policing than fighting, a round, wooden shield and short one-handed spear.

None of the things that could threaten your Horror Knights. In fact, a peasant with a pickaxe is probably more threatening as the threat of the pickaxe denting armor is real.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2016, 10:27:58 pm »

"Which two of you desire to Reap their militia and which two would prefer to slaughter the peasants?"

Spikers and Imps are to begin designating targets and counting numbers. Best not to let any survivors escape. Exact numbers so we know how many need killing.

IR's are to continue repairs for now.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2016, 10:52:51 pm »

"Ah! A quest for a hunt and decisions to be made. Jolly good, ol' chap. Jolly good.
His hand touched his chin for the briefest of moments before his two jaggi stood up and raised themselves to attention.
"Seeing as the surrounding area is as good for ambushing as any, I feel that damaging it would be a waste. My skills will be better suited for a bout with the local militia.
And a joyful clap, as his pets began to bare their teeth, howling, and nipping at the air, obviously hungry for blood and fresh meat.
"Yes, a capital idea for a good show, I am sure."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2016, 10:59:38 pm »

"The Militia, there is no worth in slaughtering sheep. My two Blade Arm rushers are yours to command."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2016, 11:07:08 pm »

"The other two on peasant duty then."

"We shall Wait for nightfall. First and foremost there are to be No survivors. Begin with killing them quietly. The more to die before the alarm sounds, the fewer we must Hunt down."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2016, 12:29:21 am »

I just realised... the kid slipped and cut himself, activating the blood sacrifice but not killing him, right? We could probably use him for leverage or for sacrifices.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2016, 12:39:24 am »

Methinks The Watcher should be offering the Third Boon to anyone near death who doesn't want to die. Free sapient slaves.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2016, 12:42:37 am »

Methinks The Watcher should be offering the Third Boon to anyone near death who doesn't want to die. Free sapient slaves.

TFW The Watcher becomes Kyubey.

What would you want to do with an injured child, anyway?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2016, 12:44:42 am »

Make it breed when it gets older. Use it for lifeblood in rituals.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2016, 12:46:40 am »

The child was male if I remember correctly. Make it our first page (knight's servant).
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2016, 01:05:16 am »

We could use it as a blueprint to save us on points.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2016, 01:10:03 am »

For clarification, the structure we are currently in is somewhere near a village of people? A child did die to wake us up after all.

The structure you're currently in is right in the middle of a small village of people, yes. Nobody tried reclaiming it, though. And so far it doesn't seems that anybody noticed anything different with this ruined keep. Although the child's parent are probably going to start wondering where their kid went sooner or later..
(Kid did die though)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2016, 01:12:33 am »

[Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that you're going to capture the villagers and turn them into your livestocks, making them breed and sacrificing them for power?]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34