Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24557 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness. [4/4]
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2016, 01:22:38 am »

(Because any game with eldritch horror always involves a little of that, at least.)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2016, 01:23:07 am »

((Because it's the most sensible thing to do~?))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2016, 01:37:27 am »

((Because that's what we're probably going to do?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2016, 01:45:20 am »

(   /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Nuf said.)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2016, 03:24:36 am »

The Evening will come soon, and night will surely follow. What's everyone plan until then?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2016, 03:34:44 am »

If possible i'd like to find a vantage point to wait at until night, use my speed and agility to remain unknown if possible.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2016, 03:44:12 am »

[... It.. probably would be useful if I mention that Horror Knights can communicate to each others and The Watcher via Telepathy.. right?]

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2016, 05:49:29 am »

"..."

Adamas quietly heeds the instructions he has been given and walks to the gates to the outside, where he waits till nightfall. He does a few practice swings and stabs with his spear, to see if its abilities are still intact after the summoning.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2016, 07:15:39 am »

ReXbrand gathers five stones, smooths them out, and Goes off to where the militia is, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, silently, until he reaches a good vantage point, and has his pets hide in bushes nearby, ready to burst through the window at his signal.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2016, 05:46:35 pm »

The shroud of the night have arrived. And as the small-folks slumber, you marched upon them.

The imps were smart. Not people-smart, but smart enough to count. Together, they counted that the village have 232 people, including men, women, children and old people. Out of the 232, 10 of them seems to be full time militia and 20 of them part-time. But you can assume that every man can be armed with any of the farming impliments, of course.

And for the Record, out of the 232 people, 121 were women of varying ages, 31 of those are young girls. The remainder 111 are men of varying ages where 21 of those are young boys. No doubt it used to be 22, but we all know what happened to the 22nd one.

-Logain-
You climbed the Keep's walls to the battlements where the two Spikers are to gain vintage of the village. It's a good view here tonight. The Moon is full and the night is not all too dark. It would've been better had the night been darker, but it will have to do. You can already smell the life force drifting in the air, such delicious, supple life force of the living. Of the weak.

The scream that came in the air were almost as delicious..

-Adamas-
You've been waiting, practicing, at the gates of the Keep. Your thrusts and swings felt.. slow, sluggish. As if you haven't fully awaken your full potential yet. But while your body does not move as fast as you wished it to be, your skills had not declined. You are still a master of your spears as you once were.. perhaps in time, you can become just as legendary as you were again, perhaps.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a scream in the night not so far away.

-Gorram-
Well, you've been assigned to peasant duty, it seems. And since you haven't really decided what to do yet, it seems like a good idea as any to go hang out with Adamas. It is mildly amusing watching him attack the air, after all. Maybe you can tease him about having imaginary friendamies? that'd be quite cruel indeed.

But not as cruel as what you plan to do to the living just beyond these walls.. oh you can already feel the taste of decay in your skeletal mouth.. well, the decay that you'll be bringing them, at least.

Then, you hear a scream not so far away in the distance..

-ReXbrand-
You've gathered five stones, for whatever reason known only to you, and jumped off of the Keep's battlement and onto a roof along with your hunting pets in hope of travelling to the Militia's small stone keep.

Half way down to the roof, you've suddenly realize that you're wearing a heavy full suit of metal plates, and the roof below you are just straw and sticks. It is this moment that you realize, that you've fucked up.

You crashes through the hay roof of a house closest to the Keep, causing a very loud racket as pots, pans and all of the metal things ever were knocked out of your way or smashed under your weight, making so much noise that it is quite impossible for anyone inside to not hear you.

And hear you they did. A woman and her two young girls, none older than tweleve, stared in horror at the Knight and two creatures that crashed through their roof. And before you could act, they all screamed at the top of their lungs in horror.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2016, 06:32:09 pm »

Night has come. It's time to bring death to the village.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2016, 06:35:27 pm »

Night has come. It's time to bring death to the village.
Basically this.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2016, 06:47:33 pm »

((I recommend having the imps surround the village and start scarrying people inwards, towards the keep. From there, they would be kind of trapped, and the Horror knights could have a right old slaughter. I might have screwed that up, though. I forgot anime logic still doesn't apply.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2016, 09:10:52 pm »

"These things never do go right......*sigh*at least it makes things more interesting".

Even wearing a helmet one could swear he was smiling.

Jump down and rush through town toward the militia, slashing anyone who comes out to see what's happening. But main objective is to crash through the militias front door. Blade arm rushers are to keep anyone from escaping.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2016, 09:42:02 pm »

A smooth stone is a very good thing to have in times like these.
"Music to my ears, I dare say. Don't you agree?"
With that said, he sicks his pets on the two girls, and throws the stone hard at the running woman, right at the base of her skull, in order to either sever her spines connection to her brain or, if he is really lucky, to burst the whole thing open.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34