Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295226 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1200 on: May 03, 2016, 02:23:11 pm »

((Nakéen! Like any proper villain demon, I started with telling our names to her, in the main turn. Please, do strike out her disappointment in my obviously good manners  ::)))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: May 03, 2016, 02:23:21 pm »

((Looks like I managed to get away. For now, at least. I wonder who will be the next unlucky bastard to meet Ferratus' husk?))

"A friend of yours? Or perhaps your lover?"

Rest and converse. Help him tend to his friend if he'd like some help.

"Now that I think about it... what is your name? We didn't have time for introductions."

Pull the Armor's zweihander out of my guts once I regain some strength. Then start moving away from the village. Wouldn't want the Armor to catch up with us.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:26:26 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: May 03, 2016, 02:25:07 pm »

((I'm pretty sure I should have 19 mana, not 6.))

Swoop down and grab Grey. Unleash my aura while I'm down there, then have it start devouring humans as I fly back up. If I would get mana overflow from that, throw it into the regeneration core rather than letting it go to waste

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: May 03, 2016, 02:25:15 pm »

((Nakéen! Like any proper villain demon, I started with telling our names to her, in the main turn. Please, do strike out her disappointment in my obviously good manners  ::)))
((Ow ! I forgot it because I went to sleep... Argh. Retcon incoming ! Sorry for this :/))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: May 03, 2016, 02:26:05 pm »

((I'm pretty sure I should have 19 mana, not 6.))
((Yep. I mistyped.))

edit: disappointment patched out

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: May 03, 2016, 02:26:26 pm »

"My name is Durst.

I was just attacked by demons, and watched all my friends die.

Not in the best mood right now.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: May 03, 2016, 02:30:22 pm »

((Ow ! I forgot it because I went to sleep... Argh. Retcon incoming ! Sorry for this :/))
((No problem, really. No one has perfect memory  :P))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: May 03, 2016, 02:41:15 pm »

Sub-turn 65.03

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
((Looks like I managed to get away. For now, at least. I wonder who will be the next unlucky bastard to meet Ferratus' husk?))

"A friend of yours? Or perhaps your lover?"

Rest and converse. Help him tend to his friend if he'd like some help.

"Now that I think about it... what is your name? We didn't have time for introductions."

Pull the Armor's zweihander out of my guts once I regain some strength. Then start moving away from the village. Wouldn't want the Armor to catch up with us.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Durst the Rock Seer
"My name is Durst.

I was just attacked by demons, and watched all my friends die.

Not in the best mood right now.
"

Gray the Metalslinger and Glint the True Arcanivore

Swoop down and grab Grey. Unleash my aura while I'm down there, then have it start devouring humans as I fly back up. If I would get mana overflow from that, throw it into the regeneration core rather than letting it go to waste

Turn 65

Spoiler: For next Turn Annex: (click to show/hide)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: May 03, 2016, 02:43:51 pm »

Durst pushes out his hands in a peaceful gesture.

"Does it look like I'm any threat? No.

Please, let us discuss this further. I eat every ten years.... and I think I last ate seven ago. I can bend my principles for this.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: May 03, 2016, 02:48:54 pm »

"Greetings Ako.  You know of the strange tools and garb the humans use, yes? One is a secondary skin, made of metal to protect them from harm. The other is a sharp object, also of metal. We can use these against them, Protecting your kin from harm as we use their tools and our own powers against them.
Additionally, I have an idea for our subservient human. He will undoubtedly know more about the higher ranked soldiers, and may be able to capture an important one or direct me to them. He will also be a bait to open their defenses, allowing us to force our way into one of their strongholds. What says you on the matter?"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 03:19:20 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: May 03, 2016, 02:57:23 pm »

"As I've already mentioned, some monsters attained ability to evolve by consuming essence of others - you've already saw it here, with some spirits searching power for themselves at the expense of others. Very few of evolving monsters get increase in intelligence as well and as such, most become dangerous beasts of destruction. You may guess what happens to the whole world now, if even demons, as I have described, suffered greatly at this turn of events. Humans, well... They take the brunt of the damage, being too numerous and too weak individually...

He paused, thinking it wise not to mention personally destroying a village.

"Why do you seek to protect them, by the way, living here all alone? Just to add, we are willing to help you bring violent spirits into submission, if we get strongest and less intelligent of their number for ourselves."

Propose mutual help while inquiring more facts about Finia.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: May 03, 2016, 03:05:31 pm »

"My name is Caedan. And yes, you can help me with this blade. But not yet. I need to rest before trying to remove it again."

Rest.

"Oh, I've just thought of a way you could help me with the sword. My regenerative abilities will kick into overdrive if I drink blood. If you could find an animal and bring it to me relatively intact, I'd be grateful. Even a small one would be fine."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: May 03, 2016, 03:24:40 pm »

Sub-turn 65.04

Durst the Rock Seer
Durst pushes out his hands in a peaceful gesture.

"Does it look like I'm any threat? No.

Please, let us discuss this further. I eat every ten years.... and I think I last ate seven ago. I can bend my principles for this.
"
Spoiler: I regret nothing (click to show/hide)

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
"Greetings Ako.  You know of the strange tools and garb the humans use, yes? One is a secondary skin, made of metal to protect them from harm. The other is a sharp object, also of metal. We can use these against them, Protecting your kin from harm as we use their tools and their own powers against them.
Additionally, I have an idea for our subservient human. He will undoubtedly know more about the higher ranked soldiers, and may be able to capture an important one or direct me to them. He will also be a bait to open their defenses, allowing us to force our way into one of their strongholds. What says you on the matter?"

Spoiler: War planning (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"As I've already mentioned, some monsters attained ability to evolve by consuming essence of others - you've already saw it here, with some spirits searching power for themselves at the expense of others. Very few of evolving monsters get increase in intelligence as well and as such, most become dangerous beasts of destruction. You may guess what happens to the whole world now, if even demons, as I have described, suffered greatly at this turn of events. Humans, well... They take the brunt of the damage, being too numerous and too weak individually...

He paused, thinking it wise not to mention personally destroying a village.

"Why do you seek to protect them, by the way, living here all alone? Just to add, we are willing to help you bring violent spirits into submission, if we get strongest and less intelligent of their number for ourselves."

Propose mutual help while inquiring more facts about Finia.
Spoiler: Chit chat (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"My name is Caedan. And yes, you can help me with this blade. But not yet. I need to rest before trying to remove it again."

Rest.

"Oh, I've just thought of a way you could help me with the sword. My regenerative abilities will kick into overdrive if I drink blood. If you could find an animal and bring it to me relatively intact, I'd be grateful. Even a small one would be fine."
Spoiler: In need of blood (click to show/hide)

Turn 65

Spoiler: For next Turn Annex: (click to show/hide)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: May 03, 2016, 03:34:04 pm »

I Hope it ain't near by then go to bed.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: May 03, 2016, 03:34:31 pm »

Nope, not going to feed off Firande. I may be leaning towards evil, but repaying trust with betrayal isn't smart. Especially when one is near death.

Wait for Ramas to come back and keep watch in the meanwhile.

((EDIT: Just read Rune's section. Dr Hertomal is awesome.))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 03:52:36 pm by Hawk132 »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 146