Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26332 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:41:33 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2016, 08:12:58 pm »

Fight our way back to the fortress of Tarnished Evils.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 03:57:35 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2016, 08:50:57 pm »

Craft armor for the heroes, and mine more adamantine to armor the forgotten beasts.

For now, give steel armor to anyone who doesn't already have adamantine.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2016, 03:06:34 am »

Innock
From the desk of some nerd they shed a single tear and through df hack bring innock back amd delete demons from the games code this nerd being Toadyone himself.
((I'm a genius!))
[5] ((Shit.))
Totally-not-Toady-One, lurking on the forum and seeing this RTD, shed a single, divine tear while reading of the death of Innock.
This single tear contained so much power that the very reality of this RTD was rewritten, and Innock was suddenly revived and demons vanished forever.

The GM is facepalming.

Urist
fall back and attempt to set up an ambush on the demons, attempt to corrupt the heroes
[3] Urist prepares to set an ambush on the demons. But when she does, there are no demons, like what the hfs ?
She instead attempts and succeeds at corrupting all the heroes she crosses path with. Slowly but surely, heroes are becoming a force of Insanity.

Murder Oak
Return to my Tower and Start work on a Orb of Black Diamond...
[5] Satisfied with his slaughter, Murder Oak heads back home, to his Tower. "It needs a name" he thinks. He will do this later.
There is a more important matter, Murder Oak got visions of an artifact of great power in his short moment of death.

He saw an orb. An ebon, shining orb, devouring all light and all shadow.

The impossible Orb of Black Diamond, the ultimate artifact.

With this new knowledge, he locks himself away in the highest floor of the Tower, working on an unknown and eldritch ritual to create the fabled artifact.

Opening the door toward the Unknown, he Sees, he Hears, he Feels. He Knows. They give him the power, the knowledge.
They want him to succeed. And he did.

Finally, after days of work, it is completed. The Orb of Black Diamond.

With this, he will change the world. With this power, even the Gods won't be able to stop him.

Keeltheen
Whoooooo! Fly to my destination! The place I'm going for some reason which I don't remember!
[2] Soaring through the sky, a magnificent being is seen. Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? No ! It's Keeltheen the Wagon !
He flies toward his destination, Deepsong. Well, there is one problem. Where is Deepsong ?

And with that, Keeltheen got lost and ended up...
[2] In a Terrifying Glacier, because why the hell not.

Song Burnrage
Fight our way back to the fortress of Tarnished Evils.

[6] Unstoppable, unbreakable. They are the forces of Song Burnrage, the Legendary Overlord of War.
He never suffered a defeat even once since his rebirth, and it would keep on.

Uniting his forces and leading them straight on with his trustworthy Master Tactitian Snospu Vilethread. Beating back the Insanity forces now that the demons where suddenly erased from reality, he reclaimed the Tarnished Evils.

But after such a long campaign, his forces are exhausted physically and mentally. They will need a lot of rest before the next battle.

Ezor
Craft armor for the heroes, and mine more adamantine to armor the forgotten beasts.

For now, give steel armor to anyone who doesn't already have adamantine.

Adamantine Extraction : [2] Adamantine extraction isn't progressing at all. There is a problem with a strike from the Hauling Syndicate.
[4] Deepsong forges spit out high grade steel equipment by dozens. In just a few days, the whole Deepsong military is equipped with steel equipment. For now, there is only one adamantine for FBE (Forgotten Beast Exoskeleton) prototype.

Have you ever seen a Forgotten Beast with steel armor ? If the answer is yes, you shouldn't be alive.

World Turn :
Demon Army : *poof no more demonz*

Insanity Armies VS :
-Demons : where the hell are they ?
-Song Army : beaten back

Gods of Death and their armies :
[1] With Innock impossible revival, the Gods of Death went full apeshit and said "Oh fuck it, we are done with all this shit" and left for the Divine Realm to play RTDs with the other gods.
As for the armies of death, they decided to settle in the world and open a huge death-themed amusement park. Of course every attraction is perfectly safe and to the norms. They are on their way to become billionaires.

Heroes :
[6] Having enough of bogeymen, Heroes joined two main factions. Deepsong the Forgotten Utopia Military and Urist's Insanity Army. The dawn of a new world is upon us.

Resurrected forces of Good and Holy Undead Army :
[4] With the impossible comeback of Innock, the Forces of Good rejoiced and reunited under a new banner.

Spoiler: Dead/Reborn Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 04:10:04 am by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2016, 03:26:34 am »

((Innock continues fiddling with the world... I'd say, we're but few turns before world death.

Also, could you copy edited Song status from my turn?))

Best rest from killing is training to kill more!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2016, 04:09:09 am »

((Innock continues fiddling with the world... I'd say, we're but few turns before world death.

Also, could you copy edited Song status from my turn?))

Best rest from killing is training to kill more!
((Yeah sure, it was a great status, I loved it !)

((Oh, and I'm counting on the Orb to put some much more needed destruction. We will see how Murder Oak will use it...))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 04:11:04 am by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2016, 07:37:38 am »

Try to morph into a dragon, then using my newfound dragonism, find my way to the mountain place! Because dragons always find my mountainhomes, they must have some kind of radar for structures in mountains. Errr... Deepsong is in a moutain, right? Shit, now even I'm confused.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2016, 10:16:36 am »

turn and march upon deepsong
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 12:34:09 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2016, 12:03:25 pm »

Sense for the last evil in the world.(evil defined by trying to loot pillage rape everyone as a goal)) then appear in front of the army of good.
Huh......im alive cool well time to keep kicking evils ass!
((I am very notoriously luckyif you talk to people who have met me.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2016, 03:04:30 pm »

Now to begin the ritual of Death god consumption to begin the prossess of making this into an orb of Power...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2016, 03:48:57 pm »

Now to begin the ritual of Death god consumption to begin the prossess of making this into an orb of Power...
(The orb is already complete.  I didn't give it an explicit power to let you feel free to give it properties)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2016, 04:34:12 pm »

((I'm useing it for it's "massive dark-energy-storage" and "god proof" properties, as well as dragging the gods of death back into the universe to be pulled into it...))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2016, 04:45:22 pm »

((They are not going to be pleased : they were in the middle of an insanely funny and whacky RTD ! :P))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2016, 04:54:22 pm »

((so it's a god battery?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2016, 05:06:05 pm »

((basicly, but when someone can basicly blackmail a god into doing what they want...))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18