Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26346 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2016, 02:39:58 pm »

focus my forces on the demons drawing away from loyalist forces for now, give out a madening howl
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2016, 02:46:46 pm »

focus my forces on the demons drawing away from loyalist forces for now, give out a madening howl
(Loyalist are fighting insanity, not demons. Those were the Rebels, and they lost))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 18, 2016, 02:49:55 pm »

(Loyalist are fighting insanity, not demons. Those were the Rebels, and they lost))
((I  know, I'm saying i'm not focusing on fighting them right now, just on the demons))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 18, 2016, 02:51:26 pm »

((I  know, I'm saying i'm not focusing on fighting them right now, just on the demons))
(Oooh, sorry ! I now see what you meant)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 18, 2016, 02:52:43 pm »

((I JUST REALIZED I'M LITERALLY A WAGON. I DIDN'T SEE THAT TURN TWO TURNS AGO. SHIT.))

Keep on rollin' to my destination! In the meantime, try to correct the voice beyond the world that I meant DRAGON, not D'Wagon. If it refuses to make me a dragon, tell it to at least make me a flying wagon. Or able to spit fire. Or something.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 18, 2016, 02:59:04 pm »

((I JUST REALIZED I'M LITERALLY A WAGON. I DIDN'T SEE THAT TURN TWO TURNS AGO. SHIT.))
((HAHAHAHA, I LOVE IT))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 18, 2016, 03:33:36 pm »

A scout captured in the siege of Deepsong returns, carrying a small scroll.

"We remain neutral."

Identify any heroes who may have risen from our mortal population. Since we've driven the local demons out, grab some adamantine from the spires they emerged from and forge it into weapons and armor, both for the aforementioned heroes (if they're friendly and existent) and ourselves.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 18, 2016, 04:21:47 pm »

The End Times are approaching! But we shall not lie and succumb to them! We shall fight! We shall kill them. KILL THEM ALL!

Unite my army once again, then search for new recruit. I need to unite all goblins under my banner, with Tarnished Evils becoming the elite core of a great army. Snospu Vilethread should become a devoted tactitian, while I'll lead forces from the front.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2016, 05:41:18 pm »

Fix the trap becuase undead are not evil and Fix the crazy angel look quite miffed at necrohusbandos death
Revive All good in the world and rrvive necrohusbando and co have necrohusbando make an army of holy undead  reset the world if found.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 05:48:24 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 18, 2016, 05:44:08 pm »

(Oooh, sorry ! I now see what you meant)n
((No problem, we all make mistakes. Me more then others))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2016, 01:58:54 pm »

Murder Oak
I Shall Finish the Last one off By Ripping Out his heart, Animating it, and Sticking it Back in!
[5] The might of the were-human is far beyond those of the puny adventurers. Murder Oak rips arms and heads alike, and when only one is left standing, he plunge his hand deep into the man's torso, and rips out his still beating heart.
Then with his necromantic powers, he reanimates it, and plunge the heart back into the corpse.

But instead of a stupid undead, the adventurers revive as powerful thralls ! They still retain their intelligence, but are blindly loyal to their master cause.

Urist
[3] Led by Urist, the forces of Insanity finish the last demons retreating. They then press their advance, after Urist gave a maddening howl to motivate her army. But in the twisted underground, they don't land a strong blow on the retreating demons.

Keeltheen

Keep on rollin' to my destination! In the meantime, try to correct the voice beyond the world that I meant DRAGON, not D'Wagon. If it refuses to make me a dragon, tell it to at least make me a flying wagon. Or able to spit fire. Or something.
[2] Keelthen the D'Wagon keeps rollin' hard, with his all-terrain wooden wheels. He yells to the Voice -surely it will hear him/her/it from where It is- "You goddam' deaf voice ! I said Dragon with an 'r', not Dwagon ! Turn me into a true fire breathing Dragon, or at least give me something more than a stupid Wagon !"

The Voice answers to Keeltheen :"Sorry, no refunds. I can't interfere from where I am I said, but you still conserved your body morphing/reality warping powers."

[4] uh ? Keeltheen suddenly become a flying wagon !
[3] It can't spit fire, but it has some nice headlights. Neat for nocturnal driving ! ((you are a plane ! xD))

Ezor
A scout captured in the siege of Deepsong returns, carrying a small scroll.

"We remain neutral."

Identify any heroes who may have risen from our mortal population. Since we've driven the local demons out, grab some adamantine from the spires they emerged from and forge it into weapons and armor, both for the aforementioned heroes (if they're friendly and existent) and ourselves.

[3] Ezor and his fellows reorganize their might in Deepsong. They also make a general announcement to any suitable hero in Deepsong. Some individuals, numbering three present themselves as heroes. They indeed have some potential, but are not fully developed.
[3] The forgotten beasts begins the extraction of the adamantine spires for military uses. But extraction is long, and they only manage to get enough to either make a suit of armor for the heroes, or a suit of armor for one FB.

Song Burnrage
The End Times are approaching! But we shall not lie and succumb to them! We shall fight! We shall kill them. KILL THEM ALL!

Unite my army once again, then search for new recruit. I need to unite all goblins under my banner, with Tarnished Evils becoming the elite core of a great army. Snospu Vilethread should become a devoted tactitian, while I'll lead forces from the front.
[2] United once more, the goblin army rejoices. But losses have been severe, and your war potential has been severely reduced. Trying to recruit some more soldiers, you are saddened to learn that no settlements in the vicinity made it to the Insanity attack. Your forces are the only one left.
Snospu Vilethread is honored by your decision to appoint him War Commander. He swears his loyalty once more : he will bring you victory or die trying.

Innock
Fix the trap becuase undead are not evil and Fix the crazy angel look quite miffed at necrohusbandos death
Revive All good in the world and rrvive necrohusbando and co have necrohusbando make an army of holy undead  reset the world if found.

[4] Innock manages to repair the evil-smiting trap, but the damages have been done. She also manage to fix the Archangel, who stabilizes once more. She grieves at necrohusbando's death.
[5] +1 because of Deadly Interference
Then, Innock decides once more to revive all good people in the world, including necrohusbando. Catalyzing her powers in the body of the Archangel, she manages to finally reach her goal : the world-wide resurrection of the forces of good.
But the interference of the Gods of Death impose a terrible choice upon Innock : sacrificing herself to finalize the spell.

Expanding all of her power, she explodes in a shower of light that comes down raining on the world just before the Gods of Death attack. Everywhere, people who fought evil are resurrected, and necrohusbando begins raising an army of holy undead.
Innock, Serpentine Goddess has sacrificed herself

World Turn :
Demon Army : [4]
United, the demons stands. Never before the demons have decided to join forces, and now that they do, no one can know what will happen to the world. Under the commandment of a triumvirate of the strongest demons of the Underworld, they reform their forces, and march again toward the surface...

Insanity Armies VS :
-Demons : [3] vs [4] A sudden counterattack from the demons surprise the insanity forces. Moreover, the enemy is organized, unlike before. Insanity begins losing ground.

Gods of Death and their armies :
[5] The Armies of Death marches on Innock location. And the Gods of Death complete their ritual : with an insane surge of power, a gigantic column of divine energy comes down crashing on Innock location.
In the aftermath, the area totally vanished, leaving only a hole breaking through Hell even.

Heroes :
[4] Forming parties, heroes begin to head toward Deepsong, the fabled last standing non evil force of the world.

Resurrected forces of Good :
[1] Despite being resurrected, with the Snake Goddess gone, the forces of Good falls into despair. They have been brought back, but how will they stand against the insane forces of the world ?! Facing this harsh reality, they lose all hope.

Spoiler: Dead/Reborn Characters (click to show/hide)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2016, 02:04:57 pm »

From the desk of some nerd they shed a single tear and through df hack bring innock back amd delete demons from the games code this nerd being Toadyone himself.
((I'm a genius!))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2016, 02:08:18 pm »

fall back and attempt to set up an ambush on the demons, attempt to corrupt the heroes
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 02:59:48 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2016, 02:15:39 pm »

Return to my Tower and Start work on a Orb of Black Diamond...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2016, 02:55:20 pm »

Whoooooo! Fly to my destination! The place I'm going for some reason which I don't remember!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18