Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26455 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress RTD
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2016, 06:28:53 pm »

Take my necrobuddy and get lawfully marrried I am a female snake after all also then leave and start a traveling band..
((Allow me to remind that you're currently 96% undead animals, gore and unrecognizable meat chunks. So... "Female" might be a little bit stretched in this case.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2016, 06:37:28 pm »

((It's what she identifies as))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2016, 06:38:43 pm »

((female in her non-existant heart. Plus, Love knows no boundaries ! (urg)))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2016, 06:40:53 pm »

((Just like regeneration...))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2016, 07:45:57 pm »

I am Tsiru the human.(original, right?) I am currently with a caravan heading to the fortress. I have the ultimate weapon: an adamantine hammer. Nothing will stop my almost-harmless strikes!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2016, 08:03:01 pm »

Realize that with my super strong legs, and heavy weight, anything I touch at high speed will probably explode. Therefore, dash out of the fortress via the main route. Aim for all the dwarves I can on the way out, increasing my score by +100 with every dwarf I hi- wait, wrong video game.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2016, 08:40:42 pm »

pray to amok for guidance as to what to do, slowly spread my insanity into the minds of all around me with this single message: KILL!
[4] Urist McChild, Insanity Incarnate prays to Armok for guidance. A voice resonates in her mind "Spread their Blood, Spread the Fun".
[4] The power suddenly strengthened by the words, Urist telepathically invades the mind of every beings around her.
KILL!

"Bowmen, fire! Usbu, rip this door and cover us! Prepare for the charge!"

Dust is nothing when we're almost there!

((With sheer insanity going on inside, my troop may have a good chance at slaughtering dwarves... But not at holding fortress under control.))
[3] The Bowmen fire another flurry of arrows. Some dwarves fleeing from the fort madness get hit.
[4] Usbu charges at the door, successfully destroying it. The way is wide open !
[6] Song Mugubospu the Swordsgoblin launches a fearsome assault on the defenseless fortress ! Goblins hacks and kill, Usbu gores and punches. This is even easier than expected !
Insanity roll:[4] Goblins hear a weird voice beckoning them to kill. They shrug it off, they are already doing it.

I am Murder Oak, I am a Vampire Were-Human Necromancer Elephant-Man Merchant, now you shall question the gods!

Make the plump helmet man get back up!

Insanity Roll: [1] Murder Oak the Vampire Were-Human Necromancer Elephant-Man Merchant, currently in Elephant-Man form succumb to the maddening voice. His since long cold heart begin to ache as he feels sadness and grief.
Murder Oak loses control of himself, and transform into a Human !
As a consequence, he can't reanimate Plumper the Plump Helmet Man.

Get unstuck and dust the well.
[1] While trying to unstuck itself, Ezor the Forgotten Beast manages to damage the water reservoir, triggering an aquifer ! The water pressure keep rising as Ezor is acting as a ruby plug. The pressure is beginning to crack its ruby.
Insanity roll:[3] Ezor is beginning to feel something. An emotion. This is so alien that he actually can't comprehend what the hell he is feeling.

Take my necrobuddy and get lawfully marrried I am a female snake after all also then leave and start a traveling band..
Insanity roll:[3] Innock hears the Voice. Her already weakened mind let the killing intent slips in, unsuspecting to her...
[6] Innock the Abomination confesses to "her" necrobuddy. Thankfully for her, the necromancer already had twisted tastes and instantly fall for her. They leave the place together and get officially married. But on the moment they share their first kiss, Innock suddenly rips necrohusbando's head off because of the KILL order.
[4] Overcome with grief, "she" decides to start an actually successful traveling band.

I am Tsiru the human.(original, right?) I am currently with a caravan heading to the fortress. I have the ultimate weapon: an adamantine hammer. Nothing will stop my almost-harmless strikes!
[3] Tsiru the Human is heading toward Copperbucket with his fellow caravan companions, unsuspecting of the madness unfolding there.

Realize that with my super strong legs, and heavy weight, anything I touch at high speed will probably explode. Therefore, dash out of the fortress via the main route. Aim for all the dwarves I can on the way out, increasing my score by +100 with every dwarf I hi- wait, wrong video game.
Insanity roll:[6] Keeltheen hears the mad Voice. But his greed is so strong that he overcomes the killing intent ! He begins pondering the value of greed and killing, conversing with the voice. He loses a lot of time in the process.
[3] Keeltheen dashes out of the fortress. But underestimating the weight of his loot, he doesn't actually manage to reach the exit. Furthermore, he meets a troop of goblins and a troll coming from the main gate.

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:49:02 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2016, 08:45:54 pm »

Take husbandos body go to their necrotower which as buddy's she was told about read a book about necromancy use necromancy to resurrect husbando.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2016, 08:46:40 pm »

Keep trying to unstick myself! And, you know, poison the well if I get a chance.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2016, 08:47:25 pm »

Kick the shit out of ALL THE THINGS HERE! But escaping is of course, still a top priority.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2016, 08:47:29 pm »

Laugh at the carnage and grant strength to Song Mugubospu whom killed the most while granting weapons to the dwarves
YES! YES Spread the violence,  bath in the blood of those you kill! Fight in this glorious blood shed for the dark lord, for Amok!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:05:56 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2016, 08:57:03 pm »

sense the telepathic invasion telling him to murder. Go looking for the source of it. Whatever wreched creature is creating it must die!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2016, 08:59:56 pm »

SMASH SOME THING!!!!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2016, 09:35:39 pm »

"Blood for the FUN! Skulls for the Bloodbowl!"

Exterminate the last dwarves and their allies, then barricade ourselves from external threats.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2016, 02:43:20 am »

Take husbandos body go to their necrotower which as buddy's she was told about read a book about necromancy use necromancy to resurrect husbando.
[5] ((Noooo, damn you dice !  >:( ))
Ahem. So Innock takes "her" necrohusbando body to the fabled tower of Claspedmenace. There she found the legendary copper slab "Twinklewonders", which contains the secret of life and death. Somehow having still retained her ability to read, she learns the art of necromancy and successfully resurrect necrohusbando. Happy end ?

Keep trying to unstick myself! And, you know, poison the well if I get a chance.
[4] After much hardships, Ezor finally manages to unstick itself from the well ! And fueled with rage, he release his poisonous dust and spread it in the water supply, so that any being that will drink from it will fall to its syndrome ! Bwahaha !

Kick the shit out of ALL THE THINGS HERE! But escaping is of course, still a top priority.
[5] vs [1] ((this is gonna be bloody))
Keeltheen the Kicker is pissed. Really pissed. So close to the exit, and now a goblin battalion is standing in his way ? He will send these blasted goblin to hell with his kicks !
In a flurry of kicks, he totally blasts away the whole squad, mangling arms and legs and crushing skulls. The helpless goblins don't even understand what the hell is this super-kobold. But one thing is sure. His kicks packs one hell of a punch.
The asskicking done, the kobold get away in a flash, with his precious loot and some blood on his shoes.

Laugh at the carnage and grant strength to Song Mugubospu whom killed the most while granting weapons to the dwarves
YES! YES Spread the violence,  bath in the blood of those you kill! Fight in this glorious blood shed for the dark lord, for Amok!
[1] ((so fitting. /facepalm))
Urist McChild, Insanity Incarnate decides to grant great strength to Song Mugubospu the worthy goblin ! But a unknown force from beyond interferes with Urist's will, and the whole power is instead transfered to Keeltheen the kobold.
Somewhere, a voice laughs as chaos sets once again...

sense the telepathic invasion telling him to murder. Go looking for the source of it. Whatever wreched creature is creating it must die!
[5] Because of the intervention of the mysterious force, Tsiru senses the invasive Voice and instantly detect said source. He rushes heroically toward it, running past a whole group of dead and incapacitated goblins and a lightning fast kobold. Tsiru arrives in front of a lone child, the source of the madness.

SMASH SOME THING!!!!
[3] Murder Oak in his human form join the tavern melee. Locking on a dwarf punching an undead, he kicks it, bruising the dwarf lungs !

"Blood for the FUN! Skulls for the Bloodbowl!"

Exterminate the last dwarves and their allies, then barricade ourselves from external threats.
Roll to see if Song somehow survives [5] :
Song and his troops just got totally wrecked by a crazy kobold. His companions are dead, his dear troll is lying lifeless in the ground. But somehow, he survived. And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Fueled with grief, sadness and rage, Song stands up despite his wounds. Awakening the deep potential within himself, he begins an indiscriminate carnage in the fortress. He is now a goblin swordmaster.

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18