Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26436 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress RTD
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2016, 09:30:32 am »

flail around wildly while admiring the craftmanship of the barrel I'm in
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2016, 12:21:55 pm »

HFS gives, HFS takes away.

Loot bodies, eat them and go to scavenge wagon remains... Eh, no. Let's search for better target!
[4] Song Mugubospu and his band of happy goblins decide to loot the bodies and feast on them. Elf flesh may taste a little fruity, but it's full of vitamins. They loot the corpses and find the usual : clothes, some coins... too bad there isn't an economy in the world yet haha. One one of them even had a book named "Animal reproductive behavior and Beyond".
[4] "The day is not yet over !" claims proudly Song. They immediately set off to search another target. Hey ! Are those dwarven migrants ahead ?

I'm a Reptile grow back my arm that's tottaly how it works pick up shield with tail go get medical treatment.
[5] Hey no, that's not how it... Innock suddenly grows back his arms despite it totally not working like this but oh well. He picks back up his shield and decides to leave and get medical treatment, but...

Try to break the parts of the coating which keep me from moving, and keep the rest as extra armor. Then kill the incompetent snakeman.
[4] ...Erzo struggles and wiggles wildly in his ruby coating. Breaking away from the ruby isn't so hard, and the beast even manages to keep some as extra armor ! Neat !
[5] vs [6] Finally free from its ruby prison, Erzo decides to show the snakeman how to properly kill something. He prepares to bite the fool's head clean off, but the snakeman skillfully blocks the attack and counterattack !
The snakeman slashes the Forgotten Beast in the bonus armor with its -copper short sword-, and the severed part sails off in an arc !
The spinning Erzo's bonus armor strikes the Snakeman in the head, and the injured part is crushed !

Innock McSnakeman, Albino Swordssnakeman has been found dead.
Well, it's the result that counts.

Get the hell outta dodge.
[6] Keeltheen Underthal run away faster than ever ! So fast actually that he crashes into a wall, somehow passing through it and breaking the fabric of reality for a short moment ! Did he just phase-slammed into a wall ?
You fall over.
Look like both of his legs are broken.

I Am plumper the Plumphelmet man.

Start da Plumphelmet Revolution!
[3] Plumper totally not Plumpy the Plumphelmet Man get enough of the dwarven oppression of the proud Plump Helmet Race ! He decides to start "da Plumphelmet Revolution" by making a speech at the tavern !
A plump helmet man can't speak
Furthermore, everyone left the tavern because of some crazy murdering elf.
He still manages to rouse up a fellow plump helmet man that was passing by, who understood his body language.

flail around wildly while admiring the craftmanship of the barrel I'm in
[1] "I have been in a fine lead barrel recently. How exciting !" blurbs Veril. He flails around wildly in the barrel, but doesn't manage to get out of it. Worse, because speaking underwine is not advised, his lungs are full of wine laced with dwarf blood and tears ! As he struggles helplessly, Veril dies slowly.
You have drowned.

Spoiler: Character Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: the "Story" thus far (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:07:31 pm by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2016, 12:39:26 pm »

"Dwarves! What better sport there is?!"

MAIM! SHOOT! KILL! And train our meager fighting skills a bit. I'd very like to become a swordsmaster.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2016, 12:44:16 pm »

I am Meril Uthgardul, speardwarf and member of the fort militia. Go and fight the goblin threat!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2016, 12:51:48 pm »

Skin the Wine Drowned Elf and make a pair of boots out of him!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2016, 12:54:21 pm »

A nearby necromancer revives me as a powerfull undead monstrocity.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2016, 01:22:47 pm »

Quickly consume my legs to grow new ones! That's how it works, right?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2016, 02:05:41 pm »

"Dwarves! What better sport there is?!"

MAIM! SHOOT! KILL! And train our meager fighting skills a bit. I'd very like to become a swordsmaster.
[5] Indeed, what better sport is there than to murder and plunder ? The goblin force rushes on the helpless migrants with the force of an avalanche !
Arrows rain by dozen !
Heads fly everywhere !
Blood flow abundantly !
Song and his boys made short work of the dwarven migrants. Their skills increased a bit more, Song feels at least Adept Swordsgoblin now !

I am Meril Uthgardul, speardwarf and member of the fort militia. Go and fight the goblin threat!
[1] May your future path be paved with glory and death Meril Uthgardul ! The brave speardwarf runs to fight the goblin threat. And an arrow lodges firmly into his head, tearing the brain.
You have been shot and killed. ((seriously ? xD))

Skin the Wine Drowned Elf and make a pair of boots out of him!
[1] Plumper decides to skin the filthy elf to protect his bare feet. He get the lifeless corpse out of the barrel, and prepare to skin it. When suddenly,
The Veril McTreehumpa corpse shudders and begins to move !

A nearby necromancer revives me as a powerfull undead monstrocity.
[6] Small note: this is the necromancer's roll ((holy armok, blessed be the dice))
As his soul begins to ascend toward the snakeman heaven, Innock McSnakeman feels a powerful dragging him back to the world of the living.
The power of the Necromancer begins to animate the flesh of the snakeman. Then something unexpected goes wrong.
The mysterious and never seen before regenerative power of Innock fed on the magic, and fueled with a new power, it went awry. Dragging the flesh of the dead turkey gobblers, yak cows, elk birds and the snakeman together, the magic-fueled regenerative power constructed a monstrosity worthy of HFS itself.

No. Even the HFS couldn't comprehend what was happening right now. The mass of flesh grows and grows again, breaking the ceiling and rising to the surface. The sun reveals the form of the rising abomination.

Innock, Ultimate Undead has risen. A monstrous abominations with the head of an albino snakeman and the flesh and bones of various creatures. Its flesh is pink and rotten. Its bloated body squirms and fidget. Beware its poisonous gases !

Quickly consume my legs to grow new ones! That's how it works, right?
[5] Haha, no, not this time... Keeltheen gulps down its broken legs, and new legs grow back, stronger than ever ! It's actually how it totally works ! Everyone know that !
You now have super-strong legs. (??)

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)

Quest : Find the Necromancer and stop it. Kill or befriend the Ultimate Undead, your call.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:30:12 pm by Nakéen »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2016, 02:13:26 pm »

respawn as urist mcchild, weep over the loss of parents to elf in tavern to mayor.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2016, 02:39:32 pm »

Go up to the tavern and Get drunk challenge the dwarves to the ultimate drink off be necromancers bro.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2016, 03:02:44 pm »

It was a good day. See if we could lay siege to the fortress that must be nearby. After looting everything useful, of course!

((Goblins march to siege a fortress overrun by HFS, undead and foreign berserking guests... In true goblin fashion.

I must say, this is quite bizzare world, where ignorant ones may fully regenerate using ridiculous means.))
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:05:28 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2016, 03:06:08 pm »

I must say, this is quite bizzare world...
((Well, this is Dwarf Fortress))

.., where ignorant ones may fully regenerate using ridiculous means.))
((Heh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2016, 03:12:41 pm »

Eat the severed bonus armor for a power boost!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2016, 03:36:49 pm »

Run back to find the guards and KICK their SHIT in!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2016, 04:50:54 pm »

Have a strange mood that requires an undead creature...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18