Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26403 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress RTD
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2016, 02:52:59 am »

Become the Serpintine Dwarven godess of Dwarves,Snakes and undead with my godly power heal myself and become king of the current dwarven civilazation we hail from due to my charisma kindness and all around being a good gal.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 02:54:58 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2016, 04:29:54 am »

"I WILL seek this kobold. When I kill everything here, to train myself even further."

CARNAGE!

((You have ridiculous luck, Coolrune. Congrats!))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2016, 08:06:53 am »

Run on home to my little kobold dirt hut, dump the riches in a pit out back, and cover them. Then go relax with my kobold life partner.

((Prolly just gonna swap to a new character now, seeing as I kinda "won"))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2016, 08:21:30 am »

attempt to bring forth a great creature for the carnage
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 09:44:54 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2016, 09:41:25 am »

"Be hammered, tantrumspiraller!"
Tisru strikes at the dwarf child with his adamantine warhammer!(though chances are it will do no damage.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2016, 09:52:44 am »

Rest, eat some of the miner soup I made before, and recover.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2016, 12:03:13 pm »

((Dunno, you could, I don't know, rise as the kobold emperor and raise an army to conquer the world ? Or something like that xD))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2016, 12:04:27 pm »

((Yeah man save the kobold race they always seem to die out be their hero.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2016, 12:24:05 pm »

Continue My Assaulting!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2016, 01:26:08 pm »

Become the Serpintine Dwarven godess of Dwarves,Snakes and undead with my godly power heal myself and become king of the current dwarven civilazation we hail from due to my charisma kindness and all around being a good gal.
That's quite a lot. Let proceed step by step.
Become a "deity" : [6] Innock, standing at the peak of the tower Claspedmenace feels her power taking a new form after mastering the secret art of necromancy. Power... so much power ! She feels like a god now, and raising her voice toward the heaven, she calls out to the greater beings above.

"I am now Innock ! Serpentine Dwarven Goddess of the Dwarves !"

Godhood. A more than desirable status, but a heavily guarded one. And its guardians don't like to be defied.
In face of this abnormality which didn't stop growing in power since its birth, the deities of Death began to feel fear. Thus, they punished the arrogant creature. No one shall threaten their immortal reign.

Suddenly the whole area around and including the tower collapsed, falling into the Great Magma Sea. The temporary rock island is slowly sinking in the molten rock...

"I WILL seek this kobold. When I kill everything here, to train myself even further."

CARNAGE!
[4] "It's his fault. All HIS fault !" suddenly shouts Song the goblin swordmaster. But not now. His time will come. After their's he thought looking at the helpless dwarves around him.
Holding strong his trust-worthy sword, Song slashed his way through the hordes of undead and the crowd of dwarves. None shall stop him.
[6] The carnage keeps increasing. Blood, death. Song's thirst can't be sated so easily. And as he killed his 100th dwarf, a strange phenomenon occurred. Blood began to rise, Lifeforce became visible to the naked eye. And like two red and gold streams, they began twirling around Song and his sword.
The sword drank the blood, morphing into a twisted cursed sword.
The lifeforce of the fallen was absorbed by Song's body, transforming him into something greater than dwarves and goblins...
It burns ! It burns ! As he is going to undergo this transformation, Song feels his minds disappearing in the hate and pain of the dead. And in a sudden explosion of pure force, Song rose, reborn by their blood and his revenge.*

*((I let you choose what kind of thing you become. You are basically some sort of demon avatar of Vengeance. You may lose your mind if you fail your next roll...))

Run on home to my little kobold dirt hut, dump the riches in a pit out back, and cover them. Then go relax with my kobold life partner.

[1] In the meantime and far from this carnage, Keeltheen the Kobold was returning back home. Ah, he could already see it. The small mound under which his home was. Already dreaming of the lauding of his glorious return, he walked gleefully toward his home.
And then, when he arrived in sight, all he was met with was ruin and destruction. His whole home, his whole people had been wiped out by some evil force.
Kobold life partner fate : [4] Keeltheen rushed toward his destroyed hut, still hanging to his riches. Bursting open the door, he saw a figure in the shadow. "Who is it !" he shouted. The figure stopped hiding, and walked out of the shadows.
His partner was alive.

attempt to bring forth a great creature for the carnage
[4] Urist McChild is not pleased. But she is not defeated. Far from it, there is still so much to be done !
Channeling the essence of insanity, she manipulates reality to bring forth a monster worthy of spreading the carnage. In a baptism of flames, it is born, Urist's very Archangel.

The Catastrophe of Insanity. A great lobster with a unique eye. It has thin wings of stretched skin. Beware its poisonous sting !

"Be hammered, tantrumspiraller!"
Tisru strikes at the dwarf child with his adamantine warhammer!(though chances are it will do no damage.)
[3] "Begone fool !" yells Tsiru. Tsiru strikes at the child with his wiffle bat +adamantine warhammer+ but it doesn't put as much as a bruise on it. The child isn't even paying attention to Tsiru.
Then a monstrous being rises from nothingness.

Rest, eat some of the miner soup I made before, and recover.
[2] The Forgotten Beast, having had enough of all this agitation decides to take a break and eat a miner snack. But the Voice In The Head is too disturbing, and Ezor the Forgotten Beast can't manage to rest nor eat.

Continue My Assaulting!
[6] Murder Oak, in his bloodlust typical of the werebeasts, murder his way in the tavern. The sweet taste of blood, how he has longed for it. "More ! I need more !" he claims.
His human body begins to twist. But he don't care, all he cares for is blood.
His body grows and cracks, a tooth becomes a tusk, and his nose becomes a trunk. Yet he still doesn't care.
Somehow corrupted by the carnage and the insanity, Murder Oak is now locked in a partial transformation, half-elephant-man and half-human. His eyes glows scarlet. His pulsating veins glows red. Now you will know why you fear the night.

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 01:27:41 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2016, 01:35:08 pm »

Cowards you can not accept this so you lash out in fear i shall be more of a godess then amy of you ever were I SHALL USHER IN A GOLDEN AGE FOR EVERYONE!!!
With a flash of light and godly power the magma bends to my will becoming a vast army before innock and said army launch into the realm of the gods she brings her husbando of course..
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 01:40:24 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2016, 01:39:19 pm »

Continue to Rampage.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2016, 01:49:35 pm »

((Wonder what would be going through the mind of the player playing this fort))
bitch slap tsiru while granting him strength
You fail the servant of Amok, may you find redemption or feel my WRATH
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2016, 01:51:48 pm »

((Laughter joy posting all the awesome on bay12 to preserve for everyone just be generally amazed it would be what they tell their grandchildren.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2016, 02:06:42 pm »

"My love, we must... we must rebuild our society. I can use these riches to obtain weapons and armor for revenge, but we need some more kobolds so... let's uhh...."

Repopulate New Koboldia, and purchase arms and armor for revenge.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18