Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26454 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress RTD
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2016, 04:53:23 pm »

Have a strange mood that requires an undead creature...
((you'll make a legendary engraving of me on a mug.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2016, 05:07:23 pm »

respawn as urist mcchild, weep over the loss of parents to elf in tavern to mayor.
[6] Urist McChild, Dwarf Child is grieving at the unexpected death of somebody. Overcome by grief, she went to the mayor office to weep her soul out. She was so overcome by grief that she became sadness incarnate, and made the mayor feels so depressive that he decided to jump in a well.
Ursit McMayor has been found dead, drowned.

Go up to the tavern and Get drunk challenge the dwarves to the ultimate drink off be necromancers bro.
[3] With his newfound body, Innock the Undead decide to have some fun time at the tavern. Problem is, he is to big ! Well actually, that's not a problem ! We are in Dwarf Fortress silly, were Dragons and Elephants can stay on one tile without any problem.
No, the problem is the bad orientation of Innock. Even death can't cure someone of this affliction. He wander a little, get lost, and finally found the tavern.
Drink Challenge : [6] The thing decides to challenge the terrified surviving dwarves to the ULTIMATE DRINK OFF. Roused by this challenge, the dwarves completely forget their fear and begin drinking themselves like crazy amidst the shambling corpses of their reanimated pals !
Somehow the tavern become one big dwarf-undead drinking party. Until suddenly, the last drop of booze goes out.
Outraged, dwarves and undead alike begin hitting and bitting each other indiscriminately. A deadly brawl has begun.

Worst of all, no one actually now the winner of the drinking contest now that everyone is too busy fighting.

Be necro pal : [5] The necromancer may have lost its control over Innock, he gladly accepts to become its pal ! Even better, he is so awed by the undead that it decides that Innock is actually his master.

It was a good day. See if we could lay siege to the fortress that must be nearby. After looting everything useful, of course!
Looting : [2] Song and his lads actually don't find anything useful on the corpses. They were just peasants.
Siege : [2] The scout comes back with weird news. "Hoy Boss, there is a fortress ahead, but I don't think we can siege it. Too much weird shit going on."

Eat the severed bonus armor for a power boost!
[4] As the big reanimated undead leave, Ezor practices auto-canibalism ! Ezor feels invigorated and stronger !

Run back to find the guards and KICK their SHIT in!
[6] Keeltheen got enough of this shit. Pursued, wounded then not-wounded-anymore. Enough.
He runs back to meet its pursuers head on, and KICK their SHIT in so hard that he destroys the whole corridor with his powerful kicks !
A section of the cavern has collapsed !
[4] With his awesome legs, the kobold easily jumps out of the falling ceiling path.

Have a strange mood that requires an undead creature...
[2] Amidst the utter shitwreck that is going on around in the tavern, Plumper focuses intensely. He keeps focusing, but nothing happens. Then he remember he doesn't have the [STRANGE_MOODS] token. 

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)

Quest : ??
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:12:33 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2016, 05:12:30 pm »

Casually inject venom into anyone who attacks me because albino snake men venom causes paralysis which usually kills dwarfs by suffocation and play some kind of roleplaying game with necromancer pal try and engrave mugs.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2016, 05:18:02 pm »

Realise I am a Legendary Coder and edit my raws So I Can strange Mood
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2016, 05:22:39 pm »

"Eh? Has weird thing ever stopped us from sieging dwarves? Remember Ronngosm?"
"But boss! Only three of us survived the volcano eruption!"
"Hmph."

Siege this fortress! Weird things shall help us greatly in overtaking it!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2016, 05:22:52 pm »

Pathfind another way around the cave-in, back to the treasure room, and steal all the loot. If I encounter ANY moving thing along the way, no matter what it is, kick the shit out of it.

Keeltheen, Kobold Thief, has become a Kobold Kicker!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2016, 05:25:12 pm »

Kobold Master Kicker

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2016, 05:27:11 pm »

Go and fill the well with dust. Without booze, every dwarf will come down with my syndrome!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2016, 05:37:56 pm »

weep even harder out side the well at the death of the mayor, my parents, and those around me before it finally fills me with insanity and leads to the eventual tantrum spiral.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2016, 06:10:07 pm »

Casually inject venom into anyone who attacks me because albino snake men venom causes paralysis which usually kills dwarfs by suffocation and play some kind of roleplaying game with necromancer pal try and engrave mugs.
[3] Innock bites aggressors to inject them his albino snakeman venom. That's what he would do if he actually had some venom. He instead bites them, which considering his incredible size and strength is enough to at least send them unconscious from the pain.
[2] Necro-pal don't like roleplaying games.
[1] Innock tries to engrave some mugs. Misjudging his strength, he destroy the wall and generate yet another cave-in.
A section of the tavern has collapsed !
[2] The powerful blast project him on some still-standing wall.
Your upper body skids along the ground, tearing the flesh !
Your lower body skids along the ground, tearing the muscle !
You slam into an obstacle !
Your left appendage takes the full force of the impact and explode into gore !

Realise I am a Legendary Coder and edit my raws So I Can strange Mood
[6] After further pondering, a realization dawn upon Plumper. Secrets of the universe, the very fabric of the world. Letters, numbers, words. It all makes sense now. The power of Rawmancy and Coding is now for him to use.
But informations from beyond keep flowing into his plumpy head. It doesn't stop, Plumper feels his mind getting heavier.
[1] ((what.))
Until his very mind collapses from the sheer insanity of the revelation.
Plumper, Plump Helmet Man has been found dead, convulsing, with purple mushroom juice spraying from his head

"Eh? Has weird thing ever stopped us from sieging dwarves? Remember Ronngosm?"
"But boss! Only three of us survived the volcano eruption!"
"Hmph."

Siege this fortress! Weird things shall help us greatly in overtaking it!
[6] Song convinces his troops of the greatness of their plan. Goblin pride and tactics and all, they gobble it all and forgot Ronngosm. The goblins assault the weakened fortress because of the inner tensions, and are met by a sudden and violent cloud of dust !
[3] Some are unconscious, others are dizzy, but no one is harmed thankfully.

Pathfind another way around the cave-in, back to the treasure room, and steal all the loot. If I encounter ANY moving thing along the way, no matter what it is, kick the shit out of it.

[4] Keeltheen, self-proclaimed but justified Kobold Kicker uses his great tracker skill to find a way around the cave-in he caused. He found the true treasure room this time, all the while kicking passerbies' asses.
[5] No success could be greater than what he just did. A full room filled to the brim with masterworks. Gold, Silver, Platinum, and even Adamantine ! He put everything into his backpack of holding, and depart. Problem is, he feels super-duper-heavy right now.

Go and fill the well with dust. Without booze, every dwarf will come down with my syndrome!
[1] Ezor the Forgotten Beast has a wicked plan. Approaching the well, Ezor prepares to dust the water source.
For this, it decides to go into the well to directly to poison the water. Ezor gets stuck in the well, and can't expel its dust. His expelling canals are somehow closed because of the weird position. Then you begin to heard a weird lament.

weep even harder out side the well at the death of the mayor, my parents, and those around me before it finally fills me with insanity and leads to the eventual tantrum spiral.
[5] Urist McChild, Sadness Incarnate is now sad. Very sad. She begins to weep harder than ever. Her cries fill out the corridors and echoes throughout the fortress. Her cries slip into the minds of every living and undead being. Everyone begin to feel filled with sadness.
As for Ursit McChild, she ascends once more, becoming Insanity Incarnate.

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)

Quest : ??
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 06:12:24 pm by Nakéen »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2016, 06:14:12 pm »

pray to amok for guidance as to what to do, slowly spread my insanity into the minds of all around me with this single message: KILL!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2016, 06:16:51 pm »

"Bowmen, fire! Usbu, rip this door and cover us! Prepare for the charge!"

Dust is nothing when we're almost there!

((With sheer insanity going on inside, my troop may have a good chance at slaughtering dwarves... But not at holding fortress under control.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2016, 06:19:18 pm »

I am Murder Oak, I am a Vampire Were-Human Necromancer Elephant-Man Merchant, now you shall question the gods!

Make the plump helmet man get back up!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2016, 06:19:55 pm »

Get unstuck and dust the well.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2016, 06:20:59 pm »

Take my necrobuddy and get lawfully marrried I am a female snake after all also then leave and start a traveling band..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18