Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26469 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress RTD
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 11:31:24 pm »

Rest and recover. Maybe eat some bird soup while I'm at it.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 11:38:57 pm »

Attack the caravan in a true goblin fashion - by surrounding it and charging from all sides while screaming deathly curses and warcries.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 11:47:29 pm »

Look for any dwarven brethren that need my help.
[1] Innock the Snakeman decides to take a stroll in the fortress, looking for some fellow in need. He hear some fighting noise near the livestock pen. Surely there must be someone in need there !
He opens the door, and is instantly greeted by a cloud of weird dust that makes him want to cough. Hey, what's that glittering, ruby-like snake doing here ? And why is the whole room painted in blood red ?

Rest and recover. Maybe eat some bird soup while I'm at it.
[6] Ezor the Forgotten Beast is feeling a little dizzy. Weird for a [NO_DIZZYNESS] creature. It decides to eat some turkey gobbler and yak cow intestines soup, one of his favorites. It feels so good that its wounds begin to heal by themselves !
"Weird. I don't remember having self-regenerating powers" wondered Ezor.
Uh-oh, Ezor's wounds heals so fast that he actually become unable to move, being encased in some sort of solid ruby coating.

At this moment, an albino humanoid opens the door. Foe or friend ?

Attack the caravan in a true goblin fashion - by surrounding it and charging from all sides while screaming deathly curses and warcries.
[2] Song Mugubospu, Swordsgoblin and his fellows decide to attack the caravan à la gobeline ! Surround them, and charge at them ! But they got a bit eager, and forgot the 1st step, charging to early loudly and menacingly, thus giving away their position. True goblin fashion it will be then.
The caravan begin to flee, and you're not even on them !

Spoiler: Characters status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:49:38 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2016, 11:50:55 pm »

Pull out my masterwork adamantine sword and shield that i tottaly had! whip snake in face stab shield bash murder it for my dwarven Brothren!!!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2016, 11:52:53 pm »

Elves are too good at running! Take bows and shoot them while we still can!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2016, 12:03:04 am »

pull out the spear and start punching and stabbing wildly in all directions
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2016, 12:17:46 am »

Pull out my masterwork adamantine sword and shield that i tottaly had! whip snake in face stab shield bash murder it for my dwarven Brothren!!!
[3] Innock MacSnakeman decides to draw his trusty adamantine sword and shield ! Well, it would be nice if it was true. Sadly for him, he only has a -copper short sword- and a -copper shield-. There will be blood !
[1] Innock lunges at the helpless ruby snake ! But in his blood rush, he don't pay enough attention at the floor and slip on some Elk Bird brain. Because of his momentum, he goes crashing on the ruby snake.
You slam into an the Forgotten Beast !
Your left lower arm explodes into gore !

You lose hold of the -copper shield-

Elves are too good at running! Take bows and shoot them while we still can!
[6] "Bowgoblins, shoot them now !" orders Song Mugubospu. The bowgoblins ready their bows, and fire a flurry of -iron arrows- that come raining down on the poor merchants. But some arrows hit the Horse in the legs, which makes it fall into the nearby cliff ! The wagon it was hauling contain the whole merchandise, the precious loot is going to fall soon !

pull out the spear and start punching and stabbing wildly in all directions
[6] Veril McTreehumpa the Elf pull out his -grown willow spear-. Neat, is that a heart at the tip of the spear ? The mad elf suddenly starts punching and stabbing everywhere, exploding a Dwarf Children head into gore and stabbing a Dwarf Clothier in the head.
Blood everywhere ! So much blood that you actually can't see any thing, as a stream of blood is blinding you.

Spoiler: Characters Status (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:19:29 am by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2016, 12:36:34 am »

"The wagon! Usbu! Come, there's work for you!"

Attempt to salvage the situation by calling our one and favorite brainless troll.

((I dare say I've got quite a good group - myself, 3 to 5 bowmen and 4 to 7 random warriors, with one troll for emergencies - if he's still alive after the next roll. Can't wait to see it rolling into damnation. Or somehow succeding.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2016, 12:47:21 am »

I'm a Reptile grow back my arm that's tottaly how it works pick up shield with tail go get medical treatment.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2016, 12:55:40 am »

Have a mighty feast upon my slain foes and drink form the blood wine!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 01:38:51 am »

"The wagon! Usbu! Come, there's work for you!"

Attempt to salvage the situation by calling our one and favorite brainless troll.

((I dare say I've got quite a good group - myself, 3 to 5 bowmen and 4 to 7 random warriors, with one troll for emergencies - if he's still alive after the next roll. Can't wait to see it rolling into damnation. Or somehow succeding.))
[2] "Usbu ! Get the wagon !" says Song Mugubospu. Usbu the brainless troll rush toward the soon-to-fall wagon, and leap to catch it. Unfortunately the wagon fall, and Usbu barrely misses it. The loot comes crashing into the river below.

I'm a Reptile grow back my arm that's tottaly how it works pick up shield with tail go get medical treatment.
[waiting for Ezor action]

Have a mighty feast upon my slain foes and drink form the blood wine!
[1] "HAHAHA" laughs maniacally Veril McTreehumpa. He approaches the barrel of wine laced with dwarf blood and tears, but because of his impaired vision, he fails to see a ☼pig tail sock☼ lying on the ground. He slip on it and fall into the lead barrel.
You're drowning!

Spoiler: Character Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The "Story" so far (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:05:04 am by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2016, 01:49:46 am »

HFS gives, HFS takes away.

Loot bodies, eat them and go to scavenge wagon remains... Eh, no. Let's search for better target!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:51:44 am by Sarrak »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2016, 06:36:56 am »

Try to break the parts of the coating which keep me from moving, and keep the rest as extra armor. Then kill the incompetent snakeman.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2016, 08:12:28 am »

Get the hell outta dodge.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2016, 08:18:33 am »

I Am plumper the Plumphelmet man.

Start da Plumphelmet Revolution!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18